Lord Mar-Vell vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Lord Mar-Vell

vs.

Darkseid

Random Encounter.

dmills
Darkseid.

iceman24567
Darkseid

Black bolt z
Darkseid.

Omega Vision
Darkseid

Damborgson
DS for majority.

Galan007
I came into this thread figuring the responses would be completely opposite.

Very good. Carry on. smile

MrMind
DS, other than owning magus mar-vell got nothing. he'll receive an ass whooping worse than that time with thanos

Nihilist
Originally posted by MrMind
DS, other than owning magus mar-vell got nothing. he'll receive an ass whooping worse than that time with thanos Marvell destroyed Surfers board with a casual back hand blast and completely owned a full Nova powered Rich Rider with ease, breaking his full grav shield without any fuss.

laughing out loud at him beating his ass worse than Thanos did. Thanos didnt even want to beat him.

Anyhow id give DS the Win.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Marvell destroyed Surfers board with a casual back hand blast and completely owned a full Nova powered Rich Rider with ease, breaking his full grav shield without any fuss.

:lo: at him beating his ass worse than Thanos did. Thanos didnt even want to beat him.

Anyhow id give DS the Win. Just saying surfers board was reformed like 10 seconds later.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Just saying surfers board was reformed like 10 seconds later. No it wasnt, he did it after the whole fight had ended and Lord Marvell had left and gone back to the Cancerverse, that was the first time we Surfer after Marvell blasted him at the start of the brawl.

Re check the issuse, you will see im right.

MrMind
Marvell destroyed Surfers board with a casual back hand blast and completely owned a full Nova powered Rich Rider with ease, breaking his full grav shield without any fuss.

laughing out loud at him beating his ass worse than Thanos did. Thanos didnt even want to beat him.

Anyhow id give DS the Win.
thanos didn't want to beat him? but thanos still whooped his ass before making the deal with him. winning surfer and nova one at a time isn't that impressive either consider DS can do the same.

Nihilist
Originally posted by MrMind
thanos didn't want to beat him?Not really, he even said so. He just put him in his place. Because TI Thanos was that strong/powerful Agreed he could, but with the casual ease Marvell did, but to dismiss Marvell as weak is wrong.

dmills
Norrin never got back into the fight lol. Then again, maybe that makes him smart lol.

Black bolt z
Not really, he even said so. He just put him in his place. Because TI Thanos was that strong/powerful Agreed he could, but with the casual ease Marvell did, but to dismiss Marvell as weak is wrong. Who is dismissing Mar-vell as weak?

vince_slice
People underestimate Lord Mar-Vell's power.

He almost killed Surfer, Nova, Gladiator, Bill, Ronan, Quasar, Namorita, and Major Victory with his Cthulu like energy spell in TI #4. The only reason they survived was because Quasar drew energy from everyone to reinforce his construct to shield everyone from the blast.

Mar-Vell is definitely not weak.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Who is dismissing Mar-vell as weak? Mr Mind implied so, after all if Thanos beat him he must be weak..eh.

Nihilist
Originally posted by vince_slice
People underestimate Lord Mar-Vell's power.

He almost killed Surfer, Nova, Gladiator, Bill, Ronan, Quasar, Namorita, and Major Victory with his Cthulu like energy spell in TI #4. The only reason they survived was because Quasar drew energy from everyone to reinforce his construct to shield everyone from the blast.

Mar-Vell is definitely not weak. It works that way here, anything remotely connected to making Thanos look good gets dismissed.

After Marvell owned Surfer and co it was "Marvell looks bad ass" and "hope he beats Thanos", then when Thanos pwnd him it was "Marvell never showed shit really"

MrMind
Mr Mind implied so, after all if Thanos beat him he must be weak..eh.
I never implied anything, yes I was exaggerating in my first post. I never think he's weak, he's more powerful than herald level. but not as impressive as darkseid

dmills
Oh boy. 30 pages.

dmills
It works that way here, anything remotely connected to making Thanos look good gets dismissed.

After Marvell owned Surfer and co it was "Marvell looks bad ass" and "hope he beats Thanos", then when Thanos pwnd him it was "Marvell never showed shit really" Ohhh so that's what's up. I was wondering why everyone so easily dismissed Marvell. I only picked DS because I consider he and the purple skrull to be roughly equal. Marvell is no joke, but he's a step below them imo.

KuRuPT Thanosi
DS for a majority, but Mar-vell certainly gets some victories.

The Nuul
DS wins.

zopzop
As long as Mar-vell don't whip out that "shovel of doom" against Darkseid, I don't see how he can even get a win in. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SuperMan103
mar-vell.

quanchi112
Mar-vell, easily.

TricksterPriest
Someone mind telling me who Lord Mar-vell is and what he can do?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Someone mind telling me who Lord Mar-vell is and what he can do?

Lord Mar-Vell is an alternate version of Captain Mar-Vell. He's evil. And he kick ass. He appeared in the Thanos Imperaive event. He steam-rolled Nova, Silver Surfer, etc.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Someone mind telling me who Lord Mar-vell is and what he can do? Someone who is badass yet still can't beat darkseid. Thats all you need to know here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.