Blade vs Paladin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum fight

juggernaut74
I like Paladin in this fight.

Konton
Blade

leonidas
blade kills paladin easily.

King Castle
Paladin uses guns and wears body armor plus they both start at standard forum distance.

juggernaut74
Does Paladin have a healing factor like Blade?

King Castle
will blade's healing factor really make a difference if shot in the heart, brain, or lungs?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by King Castle
will blade's healing factor really make a difference if shot in the heart, brain, or lungs? Don't know. Not sure if there's anything to contradict that but I do recall him saying that being shot in the head won't do much damage.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Does Paladin have a healing factor like Blade?

No.

will blade's healing factor really make a difference if shot in the heart, brain, or lungs?

Does it really matter where the stun gun ray hits...? Paladin ftw.

King Castle
@jugg

no expression

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No.

Does it really matter where the stun gun ray hits...? Paladin ftw. Ray gun ftw.

King Castle
whatever happen to our blade experts?

juggernaut74
whatever happen to our blade experts? Are you trying to start something?

Sin I AM
they disappeared after he got owned by the x-men

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Sin I AM
they disappeared after he got owned by the x-men That was funny. Blade got kayoed by Cyclops.

King Castle
they disappeared after he got owned by the x-men which one, didnt we have two?

StiltmanFTW
they disappeared after he got owned by the x-men

QFT.

King Castle
by this?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FPAetrvLhD4/TR_8w8sSGuI/AAAAAAAACLs/A6r5ELeD4Zs/s1600/X-Men_6_0021.jpg

Sin I AM
QFT.

you mad, cuz scott punked your boy

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/a17353e74765c1d8af2e62e441a920651f27e14.jpg

psycho gundam
oh snap

StiltmanFTW
you mad, cuz scott punked your boy

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/a17353e74765c1d8af2e62e441a920651f27e14.jpg

When? I ain't mad. Wolverine made him his b!tch in Origins, X-Force and OS one-shot, so I don't really have a reason to be.

Sin I AM
When? I ain't mad. Wolverine made him his b!tch in Origins, X-Force and OS one-shot, so I don't really have a reason to be.

QFT............Lol but seriously Paladin owns

Don Corleone
Paladin finally gets a forum win.

dmills
Dizzam. Has Blades' stock dropped that bad? What happened?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by dmills
Dizzam. Has Blades' stock dropped that bad? What happened? He got kayoed by Cyclops.

Trackz
fine.

Blade wins.

King Castle
He got kayoed by Cyclops. prove it... i call you out.. shifty

Trackz
will blade's healing factor really make a difference if shot in the heart, brain, or lungs? lungs probably shouldn't matter. plus blade has kevlar in addition to his healing. blades also probably a better shot than palladin.

juggernaut74
prove it... i call you out.. shifty Originally posted by Trackz
lungs probably shouldn't matter. plus blade has kevlar in addition to his healing. blades also probably a better shot than palladin.

Trackz
He got kayoed by Cyclops. it's a low showing, the x-men arc just wasn't that great for anyone not named wolverine or cyclops.

King Castle
Paladin also uses meta human gas.

juggernaut74
Paladin also uses meta human gas. I like the ray gun idea better.

-K-M-
Yes Cyclops DID KO Blade, but he hit him from a beam from behind as he was about to fight Dracula and Cyclops told him to stop.

King Castle
I like the ray gun idea better. i cant be deflected at least it shouldnt be since the ray gone appeared to be electrical

srankmissingnin
Paladin's arsenal should give him the win pretty constantly. Pure h2h he has the stats to be a contender on paper but he comes off as a bit of a slacker IMO.

leonidas
Originally posted by Trackz
lungs probably shouldn't matter. plus blade has kevlar in addition to his healing. blades also probably a better shot than palladin.

yeah i'd say for sure. and i'm not even close to convinced paladin would even be able to hit him before blade closed on him. his armor wouldn't do a thing if blade got in close. paladin was nowhere near impressive from what i've read of him. scans proving otherwise could change my opinion, but i don't see paladin winning this one at all.

Trackz
ironfist just ran circles around paladin. he's not that impressive.

doubt the ray gun will have an effect, if it does it'll be slight. this is all assuming he gets a shot off before blade who's a better shot than him, when Blade gets in close, paladin will be shred to pieces.

srankmissingnin
ironfist just ran circles around paladin. he's not that impressive.

doubt the ray gun will have an effect, if it does it'll be slight. this is all assuming he gets a shot off before blade who's a better shot than him, when Blade gets in close, paladin will be shred to pieces.

He held his own against Iron Fist for half a dozen pages, even though he didn't want to fight him and was giving Moon Knight combat tips the entire time....

Trackz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He held his own against Iron Fist for half a dozen pages, even though he didn't want to fight him and was giving Moon Knight combat tips the entire time.... he was getting owned, you could argue he could do better but he was getting owned.
and he was ignoring misty knight until the end

the rest of my post is still true.

srankmissingnin
the rest of my post is still true.

Except for the part where you theorize the stun gun will have no or a slight effect, and when you said Blade was a better shot than Paladin, or when you said Paladin would get "torn to pieces" in melee. All of which is wrong.

Trackz
Except for the part where you theorize the stun gun will have no or a slight effect, and when you said Blade was a better shot than Paladin, or when you said Paladin would get "torn to pieces" in melee. All of which is wrong.
stun gun wouldn't have an effect, blade has taken worse, unless you'd liek to prove it would

Blade has better marksman feats than Paladin

Blade is a much better fighter, and his sword would cleave through paladin.

srankmissingnin
Dude, his stun gun has dropped Iron Man, and even if it was nothing more than a run of the mill taser it would still be effective enough to do the trick against Blade. Paladin has effortlessly tooled Punisher and causally flipped over cars with one arm. He is stronger than Blade. He is faster than Blade. He is a better shot than Blade. He is more skilled than Blade.

The only thing you have be right about is that Blade's sword would cleave through Paladin.

Prep-Man
Speed feats for Paladin? Cause Blade is pretty quick.

leonidas
Dude, his stun gun has dropped Iron Man, and even if it was nothing more than a run of the mill taser it would still be effective enough to do the trick against Blade. Paladin has effortlessly tooled Punisher and causally flipped over cars with one arm. He is stronger than Blade. He is faster than Blade. He is a better shot than Blade. He is more skilled than Blade.

The only thing you have be right about is that Blade's sword would cleave through Paladin.

really? where'd all this happen srank? if these are all true, i'd be willing to change my mind. i do not remember paladin being that strong in particular.

on a seperate note--doesn't blade have bullet/laser parrying feats with his sword, or bullet/laser dodging feats?

Trackz
Originally posted by leonidas
really? where'd all this happen srank? if these are all true, i'd be willing to change my mind. i do not remember paladin being that strong in particular.

on a seperate note--doesn't blade have bullet/laser parrying feats with his sword, or bullet/laser dodging feats? yup, plenty of them.

Paladin got owned by a subdued Elektra and couldn't dodge a tooth she spit at him, I have trouble believing he could out maneuver Blade

He's not more skilled, faster, and Blade is the better shot. Unlike Paladin, Blade has a respect thread detailing all of his feats, maybe you could give some iss

juggernaut74
I gave Paladin the win because he has better weapons not because of some physical defeciency. Blade's got some good feats of his own. He's ripped peoples head's off, ripped demons arms off, crumpeled metal doors, took down Doombots, chosen by SHIELD as their best bet to bring Wolverine in, jumped so high people thought he was flying, moved so fast he was at his oppenents back before they knew he was even gone.

But...Paladin does have good feats and better weapons.

StiltmanFTW
And his armor is pretty impressive, too.

King Castle
so we all in large majority agreement, Paladin wins?

juggernaut74
so we all in large majority agreement, Paladin wins? I think so. BTW I'm assuming you're backing him also?

King Castle
i really cant argue for Solo... i only seen him in to stories one with wolvie and one with Spidey.. my opinion would be suspect. i was just curious to see what other ppl thought and pick their brain

oops wrong thread switch names and moments... only seen paladin in one spidey story and an old cap story alongside diamond back.... plus some modern scans

Trackz
And his armor is pretty impressive, too. issue number for paladins feats?

StiltmanFTW
issue number for paladins feats?

TASM #320, 321.

Full list:

http://www.comicvine.com/paladin/29-10584/issues-cover/?

Blood on the Streets (Shadowland tie-in) had a nice bio.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by leonidas

on a seperate note--doesn't blade have bullet/laser parrying feats with his sword, or bullet/laser dodging feats?

The car flip is from a story with Punisher and USAgent. I don't care about Paladin enough about Paladin to remember all his feats and be able to cite where they've happened, but he has better feats than Blade in virtually every way.

Trackz
The car flip is from a story with Punisher and USAgent. I don't care about Paladin enough about Paladin to remember all his feats and be able to cite where they've happened, but he has better feats than Blade in virtually every way.

so you don't remember his feats but you know they're better than blades.

from the feats you listed it sounds like he'd beat Wolverine too, no?

srankmissingnin
so you don't remember his feats but you know they're better than blades.

from the feats you listed it sounds like he'd beat Wolverine too, no?

I said I don't care enough to remember when and where all his feats were accomplished, not what the feats were...

He's stronger than Wolverine, other than that he is in between Wolverine and Blade in virtually every other way.

leonidas

hmm, i'll disagree, while saying i haven't seen any of his CURRENT--civil war related--feats. based on his earlier appearances in spiderman, i'd say for sure blade would beat him. speed feats--from what i've seen-definitely favor blade, as do strength feats. flipping a car seems to be a bit out of character based on his earlier appearances where his strength is no where near that great. i don't see why blade couldn't parry the blast or just dodge it to get in close and stab him. i'd say he'd win in the same way logan would win--dodge/parry, stab. guess we'll agree to disagree. least until i see some more current stuff from paladin that would convince me otherwise.

SamZED
I also go with Blade. Paladin has like 1 good showing out of 10 apperances. With his recent IF fight being his best showing ever iirc. Which imo isnt enough.

King Castle
paladin has helped infiltrate and take down the serpent society when he was hired by Diamond back in cap comics.. hell, it was his superhuman stats that allowed to circumvent the building, rescue cap and take down serpent society where Cap had previously been captured.

paladin isnt a very well known character but we isnt a goober either

SamZED
Never said he is. But neither is Blade.

Prep-Man
No speed feats? I'll go with Blade until I see more of Paladin.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
No speed feats? I'll go with Blade until I see more of Paladin.
laughing

Prep-Man
what?

Dum Dum Dugan
what?
I find it funny that if Paladin was a wild storm character or simply even a DC character you have no problems giving him the win despite having no speed feats, but because it a marvel character, you need to wait and see.laughing

Hypocrisy entertains me.

Prep-Man
Like I said, once I see more, I'll make the decision myself. I haven't seen any scans of what Paladin can do. Now, if you have them, please show them. If not, shut up and stop trolling. I have no beef against Paladin, btw.

King Castle
Like I said, once I see more, I'll make the decision myself. I haven't seen any scans of what Paladin can do. Now, if you have them, please show them. If not, shut up and stop trolling. I have no beef against Paladin, btw. pls refrain from posting in my threads reading

Prep-Man
So, where are all the speed feats? You guys stated he was faster than Blade, right?

Dum Dum Dugan
Like I said, once I see more, I'll make the decision myself. I haven't seen any scans of what Paladin can do. Now, if you have them, please show them. If not, shut up and stop trolling. I have no beef against Paladin, btw.
Never said you did, I pointing out your a hypocrite. You base your opinion when it concerns wildstorm characters against marvel ones with out any evidence all the time. But when it comes to marvel you tune always changes. You far more willing to believe anything said about wild storm characters and dc character then marvel. This is clear and easy to see, by anyone familiar with your debating "tactics". I just wanted to point that out to you, becuase it makes me laugh and perhaps you will take what I say to heart.

As for paladin, I have no idea if he wins, I leaning towards Blade personally.

Prep-Man
Me too, but if he is indeed faster, than I might give it to Paladin. Better gear than Blade. But I've seen better feats from Blade, myself.1

Dum Dum Dugan
Honestly not sure his gear is all that better, but I never kept tabs on him. Though I have read quite a few comics of his because thunderbolts was perhaps my favorite run for a while.

Prep-Man
Well, if his gun put down IM, that's a pretty big feat. Though, IM could have been jobbing.

leonidas
Well, if his gun put down IM, that's a pretty big feat. Though, IM could have been jobbing.

i'd like to know the context there. not all that relevant though since he'd still have to hit blade, who can dodge and/or parry. erm

Prep-Man
Yep, Blade is pretty quick. And his sword is just nasty.

Trackz
I said I don't care enough to remember when and where all his feats were accomplished, not what the feats were...

He's stronger than Wolverine, other than that he is in between Wolverine and Blade in virtually every other way. Blade's still more skilled, faster, and is the better marksman and he has feats to back it up.

beating the worlds best fencer with only a dagger
slicing up a vampire so fast it stayed in tact before finally falling apart
throwing a knife and knocking a vampires teeth out before it bit someone

BigSid
Paladin is a class 1 iirc?

He's a very good shot with that Stun Gun, managed to hit Moonstone in the head while he was underwater and she was flying.

I think he's underrated as a character but I'm not sure if he could take Blade for a majority.

Trackz
Originally posted by BigSid
Paladin is a class 1 iirc?

He's a very good shot with that Stun Gun, managed to hit Moonstone in the head while he was underwater and she was flying.

I think he's underrated as a character but I'm not sure if he could take Blade for a majority. most characters that don't get much panel time are underrated.

srankmissingnin
Paladin's armor has shrugged off a tank shell, he has easily beaten Daredevil in a just a few panels when serious, his stun gun has one shotted Hyde, he's flipped over a car with one arm and tilted a train car. Blade can't beat him.

Trackz
Paladin's armor has shrugged off a tank shell, he has easily beaten Daredevil in a just a few panels when serious, his stun gun has one shotted Hyde, he's flipped over a car with one arm and tilted a train car. Blade can't beat him. scans? issue numbers?

Blade has shrugged off a blast that knocked Captain Britain out of the country

srankmissingnin
scans? issue numbers?

Blade has shrugged off a blast that knocked Captain Britain out of the country

I don't know the issue number, but I think Spider-man was in the issue.

King Castle
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/6124CVXR86L.jpg
http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/amazing-spider-man/320-1.jpg
?

srankmissingnin
It's not Team-up, I remember that issue, they fought some idiot with laser hands or something... might be Amazing Spider-man.

King Castle
i know the feat you are referencing for Paladin. He hoisted a trolley and was trying to flip it when the spider showed up and used one finger to help him finish flipping it over to it's side.

it's in the spiderman respect thread.

either way it was a s feat for paladin to show the lvl of superhuman strength he possesses

srankmissingnin
i know the feat you are referencing for Paladin. He hoisted a trolley and was trying to flip it when the spider showed up and used one finger to help him finish flipping it over to it's side.

it's in the spiderman respect thread.

either way it was a s feat for paladin to show the lvl of superhuman strength he possesses

Yeah. A rail car is upwards of 30 tons even empty. He didn't out right flip it over like Spidy did, but lifting it is still crazy.

Trackz
until I check the feats, it doesn't change the fact Blade is still faster, more durable, and the better shot.

From what I've read Paladin doesn't even pride himself on his direct combat but relies on his furtiveness (example would be shooting and unsuspecting moonstone)

King Castle
Originally posted by guy222
http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5867585_Heroes_For_Hire_3_006.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5867587_Heroes_For_Hire_3_014.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5867588_Heroes_For_Hire_3_015.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5867590_Heroes_For_Hire_3_016.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5867591_Heroes_For_Hire_3_017.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5867593_Heroes_For_Hire_3_018.jpg

King Castle
Originally posted by guy222
http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5867618_Heroes_For_Hire_3_019.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5867621_Heroes_For_Hire_3_021.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5867622_Heroes_For_Hire_3_022.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5867623_Heroes_For_Hire_3_023.jpg http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/t/5867624_Heroes_For_Hire_3_024.jpg

Trackz
what's impressive in this fight...
for one he couldn't get a hit in until after ironfist had thrown and disarmed him, and he got a solid kick (if he had 30 ton strength that should've put ironfist down)

he was smacked around the entire fight, the two hits he did get in did absolutely nothing despite having 30 ton strength apparently, and despite being an expert marksman he missed ironfist who was in free fall.

Deadline
Paladin has 30 ton strength?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Deadline

Nah class 10-15 maybe. He couldn't lift the rail car above his head or anything, he just tilted it up with some effort.

King Castle
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/ScannedImage-11.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/ScannedImage-12.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/ScannedImage-13.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/ScannedImage-14.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/ScannedImage-15.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/ScannedImage-16.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/ScannedImage-17.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/spiderman621/ScannedImage-18.jpg

this is one of paladins best fighting skill feats

Prep-Man
He needed aid for those fights and he still lost to Shang from what I see.

King Castle
Srank

found the scan

http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v44/guyverjay/Amazing_Spider-Man_32-03.jpg

Don Corleone
Old Handbooks have him listed as capable of lifting 1 ton, but who's to be sure.

King Castle
trackz

the fight he had with Ironfist was one sided as in paladin wasnt trying to kill nor injure him but talk to him. he was holding back and purely on defense.

even than it was just to show paladin isnt that bad and can take some heavy IF blows. aside from that he didnt use all his gadgets in his arsenal.

the other links that i posted shows Paladin taking on the thunderbolt team including cap and knocking him out.. of course he had the element of surprise but still impressive.

it displays his fighting skills and shows one of the few gadgets he has on him.

Trackz
trackz

the fight he had with Ironfist was one sided as in paladin wasnt trying to kill nor injure him but talk to him. he was holding back and purely on defense.

even than it was just to show paladin isnt that bad and can take some heavy IF blows. aside from that he didnt use all his gadgets in his arsenal.

the other links that i posted shows Paladin taking on the thunderbolt team including cap and knocking him out.. of course he had the element of surprise but still impressive.

it displays his fighting skills and shows one of the few gadgets he has on him.

It's one sided, you can call it a non-fight, but it surely doesn't do anything to prove paladins skill..he also started shooting at ironfist, that means he was trying to injure him.

he backstabbed them and had them weakened by the team the fight started, in fact all he had to do was hold his own until the gas did he work for him. Then we see despite all his gadgets he gets owned the moment he has to take someone on equal footing.

These fights show he's a great mercenary, but head-to-head he's not that solid.

is spiderman was able to flick over the rail car, there was no way it was 15 tons.

King Castle
so what happens when he throws gas pellets, his auto weapons and taser blast?

i dont see Blade taking him on with his full gear.

in a melee fight sure i see Paladin losing due to the adamantium advantage blade has other than that there is nothing that suggest paladin is less skilled a fighter than Blade.. hell, i see him being better skilled in MA than blade if it came down to a h2h fight.

Trackz
so what happens when he throws gas pellets, his auto weapons and taser blast?

i dont see Blade taking him on with his full gear.

in a melee fight sure i see Paladin losing due to the adamantium advantage blade has other than that there is nothing that suggest paladin is less skilled a fighter than Blade.. hell, i see him being better skilled in MA than blade if it came down to a h2h fight.

they're not in an enclosed room like they were in the civil war scene, gas pellets wont be as effective. Blade has autoweapons too and is a better show than Paladin is. He's also much faster and I still haven't seen evidence that he has that 10 ton strength, especially after someone pointed out that a handbook has him at 1 ton.

that car he lifted definitely wasn't in excess of ten tons as spiderman flipped it over with a flick.

Blade has overpowered and lifted a behemoth of a demon over his head.

why would it come down to a hand-to-hand fight? Blade has much better skill feats with his weapons than Paladin has with or without his.

Paladins only saving grace in this fight is his taser (which I'm still skeptical about) and he has to get it off either before blade shoots him or before blade closes the gap.

King Castle
spiderman only helped get him over the final push like a pendulum.. it doesnt take away from Paladin's actual superhuman strength he has which was meant to halt a mob of ppl.

that's like saying if i lean on a weight that is being balanced i am stronger than the guy who actually placed it there.

the whole point of the scan is to show Paladin's actual superhuman strength which it did quite clearly other than some who simply want to down play it using Spidey "help out of context.

Trackz
spiderman only helped get him over the final push like a pendulum.. it doesnt take away from Paladin's actual superhuman strength he has which was meant to halt a mob of ppl.

that's like saying if i lean on a weight that is being balanced i am stronger than the guy who actually placed it there.

the whole point of the scan is to show Paladin's actual superhuman strength which it did quite clearly other than some who simply want to down play it using Spidey "help out of context.

paladin didn't even have it ready to tip, he lifted it mostly with his legs and couldnt push it any higher, spiderman flicked it. do you think spidermans flick produced in excess of ten tons of force?

that wasn't a very good analogy to the scan presented at all.

King Castle
of course he used his legs he needed to use his overall strength it is a supehrhuman strength eat no matter how you try to downplay is actually far less disambiguous than Blade's best strength feat.

Trackz
of course he used his legs he needed to use his overall strength it is a supehrhuman strength eat no matter how you try to downplay is actually far less disambiguous than Blade's best strength feat. blade overpowered a huge demon and actually lifted it. Paladin paladin struggled to tip over a rail car, that spiderman was able to flick over, and it's not like paladin had the car on the verge of tipping. Does paladin even have any other strength feats?

King Castle
which demon?

just curious not that it matters since this comes down to who as the better armor and durability/damage soak since it will come down to range before it becomes melee

Dum Dum Dugan
blade overpowered a huge demon and actually lifted it. Paladin paladin struggled to tip over a rail car, that spiderman was able to flick over, and it's not like paladin had the car on the verge of tipping. Does paladin even have any other strength feats?

Dude you are clearly down playing what Paladin. To try and pretend blade liften a demon of ambigous weight is comparable to lifting the weight of the majority of a rail car is laughable to say the least.

Prep-Man
Post the demon feat. i'd like to see it. It better be bigger than the rail car.

juggernaut74
I'd like to see Paladin taking down the Punisher with ease, I'd also like to see his fight with US Agent.

juggernaut74
Post the demon feat. i'd like to see it. It better be bigger than the rail car. What Demon feat?

Prep-Man
What Demon feat?

That's what I'm wondering myself.

King Castle
What Demon feat? it might be this one not sure if it is the one he is referring to. i think there is another, possibly.. i'll look for it as well so not to downplay blade.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/Liftingfeat.jpg

juggernaut74
I remember seeing that. There's another scan I saw showing him from another angle and he looked much larger in that one. I'd say he weighs a few tons or so.

srankmissingnin
I remember seeing that. There's another scan I saw showing him from another angle and he looked much larger in that one. I'd say he weighs a few tons or so.

It's a torso with tenticles, smaller than most incarnations of the Hulk. If that demon weighted more than 1,500lbs it would a miracle. It's not Dragonman.

Dum Dum Dugan
It's a torso with tenticles, smaller than most incarnations of the Hulk. If that demon weighted more than 1,500lbs it would a miracle. It's not Dragonman.

I was thinking the same thing.

juggernaut74
Found the rest of the scans in the thread. He looks bigger than 1500lbs. to me.

Blade vs the vampire god the Reaper:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsReaper.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsReaper2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/Bladevsreaper3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/Bladevsreaper4.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/Bladevsreaper5.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/Bladevsreaper6.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/Bladevsreaper7.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
Found the rest of the scans in the thread. He looks bigger than 1500lbs. to me.

Blade vs the vampire god the Reaper:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsReaper.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsReaper2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/Bladevsreaper3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/Bladevsreaper4.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/Bladevsreaper5.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/Bladevsreaper6.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/Bladevsreaper7.jpg
I disagree strongly with your assessment that weights anything closes to "tons" that is an extreme exaggeration. At best that thing weights 2000 pounds. Thats thing is no heavier then the Hulk.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I disagree strongly with your assessment that weights anything closes to "tons" that is an extreme exaggeration. At best that thing weights 2000 pounds. Thats thing is no heavier then the Hulk. That's fine, I just think it's more. It's not really a big deal.

BTW anybody have scans of his fight with Punisher and US Agent?

Trackz
It's a torso with tenticles, smaller than most incarnations of the Hulk. If that demon weighted more than 1,500lbs it would a miracle. It's not Dragonman. it's three times blade size more or less, blade overpowered the demon first of all then lifted it above his head. different than the rail car scene

however both are ambiguous again Spiderman was able to flick over the rail car, clearly the author didn't realize how much they weighed.

Trackz
which demon?

just curious not that it matters since this comes down to who as the better armor and durability/damage soak since it will come down to range before it becomes melee Blade is faster, if he closes the distance it's over

I'd like to see the ironman feat for the tazer too, and Blade still has better marksman feats.

King Castle
Blade is faster, if he closes the distance it's over

I'd like to see the ironman feat for the tazer too, and Blade still has better marksman feats. could you go ahead and hunt them down for me.. i feel i done enough so far and even having helped post your own scan for your defense.

thx, much appreciated wink

juggernaut74
I gotta admitt the rail car showing isn't very good for Paladin because Spidey flicked one over with his index finger. To me that shows that Paladin isn't anywhere near Spidey class. Blade seemed to be pretty evenly matched with vampire Spider-Man in that one-shot even though he was just drained of most of his blood.

SamZED
They didnt really test their strength against each other in that book as far as I remember.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by SamZED
They didnt really test their strength against each other in that book as far as I remember. Blade's punches seemed more powerful iirc. And Spidey even said that they hurt.

juggernaut74
What does Blade have that can get passed Paladins amor though? Would the stakes work?

Mindset
I gotta admitt the rail car showing isn't very good for Paladin because Spidey flicked one over with his index finger. To me that shows that Paladin isn't anywhere near Spidey class. Blade seemed to be pretty evenly matched with vampire Spider-Man in that one-shot even though he was just drained of most of his blood. Blade isn't anywhere near Spiderman's strength class either.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Mindset
Blade isn't anywhere near Spiderman's strength class either. Thanks for the update. Now go back to your corner.

Mindset
Thanks for the update. Now go back to your corner. Why, is your mom asking for some more dick?

That woman is just a glutton.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Mindset
Why, is your mom asking for some more dick?

That woman is just a glutton. Wow....never heard that before.

Anyways Paladin has the better gear, weapons, etc. Blade's got some descent stuff but the damm ray gun is on another level imo.

Mindset
Wow....never heard that before.

Yea, I found it in this joke book, right next to, "Now go back to your corner."

juggernaut74
Meanwhile back at the ranch..........

Trackz
could you go ahead and hunt them down for me.. i feel i done enough so far and even having helped post your own scan for your defense.

thx, much appreciated wink the scan is in a pretty well ordered respect thread, not like it was hard to find.

so far I havent seen anything impressive from the Tazer other than put down cage, who was probably going to passout anyway

Trackz

Anyways Paladin has the better gear, weapons, etc. Blade's got some descent stuff but the damm ray gun is on another level imo. we havent really seen any evidence it does anything...I mean srank said it put down ironman...but then again someone said paladin lifted a rail car.

paladin failed to react to a tooth elektra spit at his neck, and then elektra impaled him on a pipe (dont thinkk paladin had his armor) but that shows hes slower than blade. Blades also still the better marksman and if this is a shootout blade will most likely take him out.

jinzin

What the f**k?

Wait.... so.. yyyyou HAVE heard that before? What is that a common occurance or something?

Not really taking sides between you two, but you should really work on your comebacks before you give your poor mom a bad reputation. erm

In any case, Blade lifting that demon was hardly an impressive feat for the aforementioned reasons:
The Reaper was changing sizes all throughout the issue, sure AT TIMES he looked to be HUGE in comparison to other humanoids, but in others including in the panel in which Blade lifted him he wasn't much larger than Blade himself.
That could be the byproduct of bad art, or it could be a constantly changing demon god... who knows?
Furthermore, most of his mass comes from his tenticals/lower "body" which could concievably have less density or mass than say... legs?

Who knows? And that's just the whole point, no one does, it's an ambiguous as hell feat and the first thing we constantly have to remind people about when a Blade strength pissing contest starts being brought up.

By way of feats (Note: NOT SPECULATION) Blade's weaker than Paladin, and no, lifting the Reaper over his head and struggling to do it even as it was disintegrating away in no way even remotely compares to Paladin lifting up a full sized train car.

Finally, Paladin fighting Shang Chi, I think Chi admitted that his advantage was only able to be pressed after he landed his blindsiding attack on Paladin's back.
How anyone can look at Paladin taking Cap to school and STILL somehow come to the insane conclusion that it isn't impressive is completely beyond me. erm

jinzin

so far I havent seen anything impressive from the Tazer other than put down cage,

What the f**k?

jinzin
paladin failed to react to a tooth elektra spit at his neck, and then elektra impaled him on a pipe (dont thinkk paladin had his armor) but that shows hes slower than blade. Blades also still the better marksman and if this is a shootout blade will most likely take him out.

Wait I thought the last post was What the f**k?

BUT THIS... now THIS is What the f**k? worthy.

Paladin's slower than Blade because he got caught and nailed by a projectile tooth and subsequently beat up by Elektra?

Okay... now I remember you thinking Blade can take Elektra but jeezus..
First off, Elektra would more than probably own Blade's ass too.
Second, I'm sure Paladin just KNEW Elektra was going to literally shoot a TOOTH at him as an offensive measure. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Third, not like Blade's EVER been unable to avoid something moving as slow as that tooth eh? cool

God, this is so much fail here... can't wait for this stupid thread to limp it's way to page 30.

Honestly I'm excited to see what happens.
At least this isn't a thread where the "Blade wins because he's a vampire" argument's likely to show up...

Of course if Blade can't be stronger than somebody I'm SURE he's overwhelmingly faster than them! mad
Even....even though they're fast enough to dodge repeated assaults from a pissed off Iron Fist.... confused

*waits patiently for the standard street level fair of speed feats that Blade always brings to table, fully aware that Spitfire's probably on her way to the thread any minute*
Annnnnnnnnnd awayyyyyyy we go! eek!

juggernaut74
Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k?

Wait.... so.. yyyyou HAVE heard that before? What is that a common occurance or something?

Not really taking sides between you two, but you should really work on your comebacks before you give your poor mom a bad reputation. erm

In any case, Blade lifting that demon was hardly an impressive feat for the aforementioned reasons:
The Reaper was changing sizes all throughout the issue, sure AT TIMES he looked to be HUGE in comparison to other humanoids, but in others including in the panel in which Blade lifted him he wasn't much larger than Blade himself.
That could be the byproduct of bad art, or it could be a constantly changing demon god... who knows?
Furthermore, most of his mass comes from his tenticals/lower "body" which could concievably have less density or mass than say... legs?

Who knows? And that's just the whole point, no one does, it's an ambiguous as hell feat and the first thing we constantly have to remind people about when a Blade strength pissing contest starts being brought up.

By way of feats (Note: NOT SPECULATION) Blade's weaker than Paladin, and no, lifting the Reaper over his head and struggling to do it even as it was disintegrating away in no way even remotely compares to Paladin lifting up a full sized train car.

Finally, Paladin fighting Shang Chi, I think Chi admitted that his advantage was only able to be pressed after he landed his blindsiding attack on Paladin's back.
How anyone can look at Paladin taking Cap to school and STILL somehow come to the insane conclusion that it isn't impressive is completely beyond me. erm What is it with you people? I said it's not even a big deal and this guy posts a epic novel!

laughing

And I already said Paladin wins.

juggernaut74
we havent really seen any evidence it does anything...I mean srank said it put down ironman...but then again someone said paladin lifted a rail car.

paladin failed to react to a tooth elektra spit at his neck, and then elektra impaled him on a pipe (dont thinkk paladin had his armor) but that shows hes slower than blade. Blades also still the better marksman and if this is a shootout blade will most likely take him out. You think Blade is a better marskman than Paladin and that he can win a shootout? If this fight goes close quarters Blade has a better shot but at a distance he cannot win.

Deadline
How anyone can look at Paladin taking Cap to school and STILL somehow come to the insane conclusion that it isn't impressive is completely beyond me. erm

Cap was holding his breath. Paladin has also been beaten by Punisher.

juggernaut74
Cap was holding his breath. Paladin has also been beaten by Punisher. Didn't Punisher trick Paladin? I also recall Paladin stating he's a strong as 3 men....then Spidey laughed at him asking if it was the 3 stooges.

leonidas

i for one don't really see it as impressive. erm it seems to me he got in the first strike while cap wasn't paying attention. then there's the small issue of the gas which would both blind him and keeps him from actually breathing. clearly it had SOME impact, since a simple kick actually ko'd cap and he's taken multiple shots from much stronger opponents. not sure how that fight can really even be considered given the surrounding circumstances.

to be honest, i don't really care for EITHER blade or paladin, but at the outset a lot of people were saying paladin wins this pretty handily. i just don't see it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Is there a reason why Paladin doesn't simply one shot Blade with his gun/tazer? From what I remember, it's taken down beings like Luke Cage and Iron Man in one hit.

Paladin for the win.

leonidas
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Is there a reason why Paladin doesn't simply one shot Blade with his gun/tazer? From what I remember, it's taken down beings like Luke Cage and Iron Man in one hit.

Paladin for the win.

well, blade has a number of bullet and laser parrying/dodging feats, so i don't think it would be that easy for paladin to hit him with it. others feels differently. i think blade has the speed advantage though--least going by feats, so i'd say that gives him the ability to dodge or parry. once it gets in close i think blade ends it with his sword.

Trackz
Wait I thought the last post was What the f**k?

BUT THIS... now THIS is What the f**k? worthy.

Paladin's slower than Blade because he got caught and nailed by a projectile tooth and subsequently beat up by Elektra?

Okay... now I remember you thinking Blade can take Elektra but jeezus..
First off, Elektra would more than probably own Blade's ass too.
Second, I'm sure Paladin just KNEW Elektra was going to literally shoot a TOOTH at him as an offensive measure. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Third, not like Blade's EVER been unable to avoid something moving as slow as that tooth eh? cool

God, this is so much fail here... can't wait for this stupid thread to limp it's way to page 30.

Honestly I'm excited to see what happens.
At least this isn't a thread where the "Blade wins because he's a vampire" argument's likely to show up...

Of course if Blade can't be stronger than somebody I'm SURE he's overwhelmingly faster than them! mad
Even....even though they're fast enough to dodge repeated assaults from a pissed off Iron Fist.... confused

*waits patiently for the standard street level fair of speed feats that Blade always brings to table, fully aware that Spitfire's probably on her way to the thread any minute*
Annnnnnnnnnd awayyyyyyy we go! eek!

this thread was relatively civil until you posted, learn to play nice.

Trackz
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Paladin for the win. I'm still waiting for the ironman feat, and it wasn't that tazer that took down Cage it was the gas, the tazer just knocks the wind out of him, after he inhales the gas he's out.

Deadline
Didn't Punisher trick Paladin? I also recall Paladin stating he's a strong as 3 men....then Spidey laughed at him asking if it was the 3 stooges.

Not as far as I can see.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=13200491

juggernaut74
Not as far as I can see.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=13200491 Not sure I saw that fight. The one I saw Punisher tricked him or something, that looks like Frank one shotted him.

Trackz
Blade's taken more powerful energy blasts and been perfectly fine, pretty sure he's been given an electric chair once and was fine, I'd need to ask snoop to confirm this though

juggernaut74
Blade's taken more powerful energy blasts and been perfectly fine, pretty sure he's been given an electric chair once and was fine, I'd need to ask snoop to confirm this though Electric chair? That sounds kinda out there, not sure I recall that.

Trackz
Electric chair? That sounds kinda out there, not sure I recall that. its not in the respect thread,

it's from vanguard, after he was captured they show him strapped to a chair yelling and his electric hand appears to have blown up.

again I might be wrong so I'll ask snoopp for the scan.

juggernaut74
its not in the respect thread,

it's from vanguard, after he was captured they show him strapped to a chair yelling and his electric hand appears to have blown up.

again I might be wrong so I'll ask snoopp for the scan. That sounds like something that needs to be in the thread. Especially if his hand melted.

Trackz
That sounds like something that needs to be in the thread. Especially if his hand melted. it didn't melt, it wasn't there, but it looks like it exploded because he only had a bionic hand yet most of the skin on his forearm was missing and it was spraying blood.

I'll ask him and you can say what you think

Badabing
The same people causing the same problems in Blade threads. Well, I'll be warning people far quicker when they continue trolling and flaming in certain threads.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Badabing
The same people causing the same problems in Blade threads. Well, I'll be warning people far quicker when they continue trolling and flaming in certain threads. All you have to do is say Blade is stronger or faster than somebody and it usually starts. This thread has been pretty civil though.

Badabing
All you have to do is say Blade is stronger or faster than somebody and it usually starts. This thread has been pretty civil though. Are you giving me actual instructions on how to troll?! ohno

I'm a mod and above such things! sneer

mmm

mhmm

Blade wins because he's stronger and faster! biscuits

stick out tongue

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>