The Annihilators Vs The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
The Annihilatiors:

Nova
Gladiator
Quasar
Super-Skrull
Silver Surfer
Ronan The Accuser
Beta Ray Bill

Vs

The Justice League:

Cap.Atom
Superman
G.L Hal
Firestorm
Manhunter
Red Tornado
Starfire

Who wins? No prep...

Fight takes place in outer space...

PillarofOsiris
When did Nova join the Annihilators? I'm not saying he isn't, I just didn't know about it if he did.

ares834
Annihilators.

Konton
Uh, well, Starfire and RT are kind of fodder here. Annihilators win because they have more viable combatants.

iceman24567
The League goes down in flames

Black bolt z
Annihilators.

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
Uh, well, Starfire and RT are kind of fodder here. Annihilators win because they have more viable combatants.

Especially RT, yea.

BruceSkywalker
Justice League ftw.... Only because the annihilators comic has yet to come out, so i do not know how they will work as a team

vince_slice
Annihilators worked pretty well together in Thanos Imperative.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by vince_slice
Annihilators worked pretty well together in Thanos Imperative. They didn't work together at all no expression.

vince_slice
Originally posted by Black bolt z
They didn't work together at all no expression.
Based on what? They kicked all sorts of ass in Thanos Imperative.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by vince_slice
Based on what? They kicked all sorts of ass in Thanos Imperative. Beating up an army while technically on the same team isn't working together as a team. Its working towards a common goal.

vince_slice
Beating up an army while technically on the same team isn't working together as a team. Its working towards a common goal.

So teams don't work toward a common goal? laughing out loud

Mindset
Of course not fool!

psycho gundam
Beating up an army while technically on the same team isn't working together as a team. Its working towards a common goal.

http://i56.tinypic.com/elcygw.jpg

pictured. not a team

-Pr-
Starfire worries me. Annihilators ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.