Nightwing vs Cyclops w twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
They are handcuffed to each other.

Fight in a prison.

-Pr-
ermm

rotiart
Cyclops lasts long enough to vaporize nightwing.

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
They are handcuffed to each other.

Fight in a prison.

I don't get it.

confused

inimalist
how does this help nightwings chances? he now can't get away from cyclops field of vision

Placidity
Does Cyke need to activate his visor with his hand or not?

Robin Dc
I think if cyclops shot Nightwing then both of them would fall down since they are attached. If Nightwing wasn't knocked out then he would probably quicky use a tool to open the cuffs since he is an expert in that and they would be free. Then they would fight at a close distance most likely h2h.

Robin Dc
If Nightwing dosen't open the cuffs then cyclops would want to stick to h2h since the blasts would end up in falling (Unless he was able to corner Nightwing so that the wall would keep them from falling.) otherwise if he weakens his blasts it probably wouldn't do much harm to Nightwing. Then they would take turns punching each other until one is down.

Robin Dc
Another scenario is that Nightwing can do some sort of back flip and try to choke Cyclops with the cuffs. Or cyclops could just blast the whole room since he is immune to his blasts I say the battle can go either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.