Apocalypse with 4 Horsemen vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GRIMNIR
Apocalypse

4 Horsemen

Magneto
Mister Sinister
Vulcan
Hulk

Team of 10 X-Men

Cyclops
Iceman
Storm
Rogue
Cable
Jean Grey
Colossus
Wolverine
Bishop
Juggernaut

let battle commence big grin

The Nuul
4 H.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse wins.

Lord Feron
$ horse men beat this team easily. This team would have slight trouble with each one with the exception of sinister independently. All together. And I assume they get some kind of amp as the 4 horsemen I don't think they can lose.

rotiart
Jean grey? I'm just waiting for a Phoenix fan to walk in here...

The Nuul
Mungi?

Sin I AM
Cable
Jean Grey
Juggernaut....... these three are the key to victory, actually jean is all you need

Nihilist
Horsemen stomp, if its reg Jean Grey.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Nihilist
Horsemen stomp, if its reg Jean Grey.

what if its classic juggs

Nihilist
Originally posted by Sin I AM
what if its classic juggs Id still say they take it fairly handily via mind attacks, bfr or just leave Hulk to stall him whilst they finish with the rest then team up on him.

inimalist
actually jean is all you need

not against a celestially enhanced sinister...

Originally posted by Nihilist
Id still say they take it fairly handily via mind attacks, bfr or just leave Hulk to stall him whilst they finish with the rest then team up on him.

unless this is God Cable, I'm not convinced psi power is on the side of the Xmen

jinzin
what if its classic juggs

already got beat up by War Hulk. *shrug*

Nihilist
Originally posted by inimalist

unless this is God Cable, I'm not convinced psi power is on the side of the Xmen I agree.

Bouboumaster
Hulk alone take out everyone bare Juggernaut.

Q99
Oh, I don't know, if Rogue absorbed powers from much of her team, she could get strong enough to get to and drain some of the Horsemen.

I think the key here would be turning Rogue into a hypercharged beast, then letting her grab Vulcan and Hulk and go from there.

inimalist
I don't think grabbing the Horseman Hulk would be a good strategy

Parmaniac
Would Rogues touch work on Juggs? I mean he's just an avatar, not really his own powers.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Q99
Oh, I don't know, if Rogue absorbed powers from much of her team, she could get strong enough to get to and drain some of the Horsemen.

I think the key here would be turning Rogue into a hypercharged beast, then letting her grab Vulcan and Hulk and go from there.

Rogue would get murdered by Hulk.

Q99
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Rogue would get murdered by Hulk.

With Iceman's power, it's not like being shattered would take her out.

And Huk was just one possibility. Grab Vulcan, and then taking out Magneto becomes a whole lot easier, and so on.

The Nuul
Hulk alone take out everyone bare Juggernaut.

thumb up

Sin I AM
im not convinced...jean should be the end all, as celestial amps from apoc arent really all that much to brag about

TheTyrant
Jean Grey without the Phoenix Force was defeated by Apocalypse in the Twelve.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Jean Grey without the Phoenix Force was defeated by Apocalypse in the Twelve.

context maybe, and this isnt a pis-laden story arc...its a forum battle, apoc gets murdered

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Q99
With Iceman's power, it's not like being shattered would take her out.

And Huk was just one possibility. Grab Vulcan, and then taking out Magneto becomes a whole lot easier, and so on.

Hulk would still shit on everyone who isn't Juggernaut. Also, Magneto do just as good minus that he won't beat Iceman, too. You have two team busters right here. The only problem is that they won't be able to permanantly kill Juggernaut, but they sure as hell can bfr his fat ass in the first three second. Sinister, Vulcan and Apocalypse aren't needed at all.

The Nuul
Hulk smashes Jean as well.

inimalist
god, sinister gets no love... now thats a respect thread!

on a normal day he is a match for jean or cable.

TheTyrant
context maybe, and this isnt a pis-laden story arc...its a forum battle, apoc gets murdered

The context was that Apocalypse one-shotted her ass while busy fighting the other X-people.

And it's not like that's the only time Apoc has owned Grey.

horsemen stomp despite poccy being a weaklink in their team. mags could wipe almost all of them out including rogue in the first instant of the fight. add vulcan and hulk to his side, there's not much room for maneuver on the side of the x-men

Hulk would still shit on everyone who isn't Juggernaut. Also, Magneto do just as good minus that he won't beat Iceman, too. I still think he can put that underachiever down.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by 753
horsemen stomp despite poccy being a weaklink in their team. mags could wipe almost all of them out including rogue in the first instant of the fight. add vulcan and hulk to his side, there's not much room for maneuver on the side of the x-men

Apocalypse is the weak link? You think Sinister and Hulk are more powerful than he is?

inimalist
You think Sinister and Hulk are more powerful than he is?

an enhanced sinister...

gives him a run to say the least

I'd almost call Vulcan the weak link. Pretty low showings in war of kings. Poccy would make him his biatch

Apocalypse is the weak link? You think Sinister and Hulk are more powerful than he is? hehe it was a joke, he's mostly on par with his team powerwise, even if he is the least competent of them all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.