Cyttorak runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Fully rests between each fight. No BFR.

1. Thanos

2. Thor with Belt of strength, Magic Gauntlets, Odin Force Shield, Warrior's Madness (and he opens the fight with a godblast)

3. Zeus

4. Odin

----------------------------------------

5. Team:

Superboy Prime
Kal-L
Superman (sundipped for 2 minutes)
Sodam Yat Ion
Maxima
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Captain Atom
Odin Force Thor (JMS run)

6. Council Elite of the Pantheons of Earth

7. Rune King Thor

8. Supergod Hercules

9. Mr. Mxy

10. COIE Anti-Monitor

SuperMan103
in his bio, it is stated that he has 'nearly limitless power'. he was also able to pluck galactus' ship with no effort and delay him from his task.

so i'd say he stops at 8.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Fully rests between each fight. No BFR.

1. Thanos

2. Thor with Belt of strength, Magic Gauntlets, Odin Force Shield, Warrior's Madness (and he opens the fight with a godblast)

3. Zeus

4. Odin

5. Team:

Superboy Prime
Kal-L
Superman (sundipped for 2 minutes)
Sodam Yat Ion
Maxima
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Captain Atom
Odin Force Thor (JMS run)

6. Council Elite of the Pantheons of Earth

7. Rune King Thor

8. Supergod Hercules

9. Mr. Mxy

10. COIE Anti-Monitor where does the fight takes place? can he summuns the bands of cyttorak and Juggernaut?... confused

PillarofOsiris
Although Odin's showings have been more impressive, I'd say he gets past him but then loses at 6. (unless Odin was able to use all of his gear, then we'd have a fight).

bbrem123
yea this fight really depends a lot on where it takes place

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by bbrem123
yea this fight really depends a lot on where it takes place

To a point I agree. Once he gets to 8 and beyond, it won't matter though.

bbrem123
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
To a point I agree. Once he gets to 8 and beyond, it won't matter though.

true

FanBoy101
To a point I agree. Once he gets to 8 and beyond, it won't matter though. Demons tend to be god in their Realm... erm

bbrem123
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Demons tend to be god in their Realm... erm

the last 3 on the list shouldnt matter tho where it takes place...they are just too powerful

PillarofOsiris
Yes, but how much of that is hyperbole? Thor has stalemated Mephisto in his own realm before. Some of these guys could just destroy the realm of any demon.

Nihilist
What feats does have Cyttorak have, other than hype?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Nihilist

Yeah, like I said, if you look at just what each one has done on panel, clearly Odin is far more impressive. But for some reason I have a feeling that if they fought in a comic book today, Cyttorak would win. I don't think its something I can prove though.

Gecko4lif
Gets to 3-4

Nihilist
Yeah, like I said, if you look at just what each one has done on panel, clearly Odin is far more impressive. But for some reason I have a feeling that if they fought in a comic book today, Cyttorak would win. I don't think its something I can prove though. So what has Cyttorak done on panel then that leads you to believe this?

PillarofOsiris
Mostly hype. As I said, I can't prove he'd win, its just a feeling about the general power structure of Marvel these days.

Valtot
stops at 8

Sin I AM
^^ nothing, he's only appeared in a few books, and i dont see him getting past Zeus or Odin

Nihilist
Mostly hype. As I said, I can't prove he'd win, its just a feeling about the general power structure of Marvel these days. Originally posted by Sin I AM
^^ nothing, he's only appeared in a few books, and i dont see him getting past Zeus or Odin Honestly, feat wise from what i know he hasnt done anything to say he would beat Thanos for a majority hype aside that is.

Sin I AM
Honestly, feat wise from what i know he hasnt done anything to say he would beat Thanos for a majority hype aside that is.

i concur, but do u think the thanos should be ahead of thor even with the powerups?

JakeTheBank

I think he created some lifeforms once or something.

He is mostly hype, though, and lots of it.

To be frank, I don't even know if he can get past Thanos.

Knowsbleed33
Honestly, feat wise from what i know he hasnt done anything to say he would beat Thanos for a majority hype aside that is.

He would crush Thanos in the palm of his hand.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
He would crush Thanos in the palm of his hand. Based on what?

Mindset
The palm of his hand.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Mindset
The palm of his hand. Thats how he would, not what he bases it off him crushing Thanos.

Mindset
The power in the palm of his hand.

Nihilist
The power in the palm of his hand. You can prove this can you?

Mindset
Probably.

Nihilist
Probably. i'll be waiting then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.