Spiderman vs Batman (see description)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Round 1: Strict hand to hand. No web shooters for spidey or gadgets for batman. Fight takes place in the day time.

Round 2: Mutant Spiderman (this thing: http://jjinbeat.com/Cap/StarSpangledSite/SpiderMan-ManSpider.jpg) vs Batman in Gotham City at night.

Round 3: Spiderman vs Batman at Night, fighting in New York both doing everything they can use or do to win without killing their opponent.

Round 4: Fight to the Death in the savage land. Night time.

Who takes it?

Eternal Idol
Spider-Man ftw.

chomperx9
spidey sense and agility still beats batman

Juk3n
Gadgets are the only thing that will give Batman a chance at winning against Spider-man. Some may argue that Spider-mans vast speed advantage doesn't count because Batman can tag Flash at will, but thats only because of STFU!

Some may argue that Spider-man VAST durability advantage won't matter for much because one time, at band camp, Batman knocked all the air out of Wonder Womans lungs with a single kick, but they'll fail to mention that that's only because of GTFO! Some may also make the case of Spider-mans VAST strength advatage not counting for much because Batman knows Hapkido and Judo..i can't really counter this so i'll just say Batman wins and be done with it.

He knows Judo~!

JakeTheBank
Spider-Man

the ninjak
Spidey!

SamZED
Originally posted by Juk3n
Gadgets are the only thing that will give Batman a chance at winning against Spider-man. Some may argue that Spider-mans vast speed advantage doesn't count because Batman can tag Flash at will, but thats only because of STFU!

Some may argue that Spider-man VAST durability advantage won't matter for much because one time, at band camp, Batman knocked all the air out of Wonder Womans lungs with a single kick, but they'll fail to mention that that's only because of GTFO! Some may also make the case of Spider-mans VAST strength advatage not counting for much because Batman knows Hapkido and Judo..i can't really counter this so i'll just say Batman wins and be done with it.

He knows Judo~! laughing laughing laughing thumb up

ScreamPaste
During the Infinity Gauntlet arc, Spiderman caused pain to Thanos on panel. 131

SamZED
Making Thanos butthurt doesnt count as "causing pain".

ScreamPaste
Butthurting someone with the infinity gauntlet, and forcibly turning Thanos' head with a kick, are both feats outside of Spiderman's normal capabilities, and while we were bringing up Batman's high showings I thought I'd bring up Spidey's. cool You know, for the sake of fairness. uhuh

Juk3n
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Butthurting someone with the infinity gauntlet, and forcibly turning Thanos' head with a kick, are both feats outside of Spiderman's normal capabilities,

Not really, Petes floored Hulk, beat firelord, stunned Thanos with a kick, sounds like the norm to me! cool

SamZED
Originally posted by Juk3n
Not really, Petes floored Hulk, beat firelord, stunned Thanos with a kick, sounds like the norm to me! cool thumb up

Robin Dc
Yeah the spidey sense makes spidey have a huge advantage over batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.