Imperiex Prime vs Chaos King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins?

Black bolt z
Imperiex....I think.

TheTyrant
Imperiex doesn't last a minute.

Omega Vision
Imperiex

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Imperiex
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Imperiex....I think.

How does Imperiex win against a guy who absorbed 98% of the multi-verse?

iceman24567
Imperiex wins

kakuzu
Is this serious question?

Imperiex a guy who had trouble with the likes of Superman

vs

Chaos king who killed Satan in his own dimension, Killed Nightmare in his own dimension, made Death flee our own reality and pwned all the god heads vs imp?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
How does Imperiex win against a guy who absorbed 98% of the multi-verse?
You mean 98% of the 616 Verse?
Originally posted by kakuzu
Is this serious question?

Imperiex a guy who had trouble with the likes of Superman

vs

Chaos king who killed Satan in his own dimension, Killed Nightmare in his own dimension, made Death flee our own reality and pwned all the god heads vs imp?
Lol. He didn't have trouble with Superman.

TheTyrant

No, I mean multi-verse. Like it was stated on panel by Cho.

Omega Vision
No, I mean multi-verse. Like it was stated on panel by Cho.
Right, because Cho would know all about the Multiverse. With all its sub-dimensions and splinter realms 616 could be called a Multiverse in of itself.

Out of curiosity, did ANY non-616 characters appear in the story?

kakuzu

Kinda sorta did but regardless he didn't fight anything even close to what chaos king did. If Galactus or he fought satan in his own realm he would have died lol. did he make death flee to another dimension? or atleast some one close? He had you average every day superheroes beat him not like how they needed Galactus

TheTyrant
Right, because Cho would know all about the Multiverse. With all its sub-dimensions and splinter realms 616 could be called a Multiverse in of itself.

Out of curiosity, did ANY non-616 characters appear in the story?

Well, clearly he did know all about the multi-verse. That's why the writers had him comment on the multi-verse being absorbed by Mikaboshi. And how do you know that he was referring to 616's dimensions rather than the alternate universes surrounding it?

Yeah, we saw Zen-Laian gods from an alternate universe fight against the Chaos King.

Anyway, Chaos King made Galactus look like a weakling; Imperiex Prime, being on par with Galactus, shouldn't fare much better than that if at all.

kevdude
Imperiex Prime as well.

Omega Vision
Kinda sorta did but regardless he didn't fight anything even close to what chaos king did. If Galactus or he fought satan in his own realm he would have died lol. did he make death flee to another dimension? or atleast some one close? He had you average every day superheroes beat him not like how they needed Galactus
Not kinda sorta at all. no expression

They beat him with lots of prep. And it wasn't "average every day superheroes" unless you count Darkseid with all of Apokolips' resources an "every day superhero".

Well, clearly he did know all about the multi-verse. And how do you know that he was referring to 616's dimensions rather than the alternate universes?

Yeah, we saw Zen-Laian gods from an alternate universe fight against the Chaos King.

Anyway, Chaos King made Galactus look like a weakling. Imperiex shouldn't fare much better than that if at all.
Lol. How did he know? How do I know? Oh I don't know, maybe because that's less of a leap in logic than thinking that one random statement from a less than credible source (hate to break it to you, but Cho's word counts for shit in Multiversal matters) elevates a Universal story to a Multiversal story.

kakuzu

They beat him with lots of prep. And it wasn't "average every day superheroes" unless you count Darkseid with all of Apokolips' resources an "every day superhero".

Wow they beat a villain with prep like Batman does on a daily basis lol. They brought Darkseid adn Doomsday damn thats amazing but yet he still wasn't a threat to the universe to the point where they had larger cosmic being right? Exactly he didn't absorb 98 percent of the universe nor did he kill Nightmare or Satan. If he came into contact with any of the two he would have died

Prep-Man
Imperiex.

Omega Vision
Wow they beat a villain with prep like Batman does on a daily basis lol. They brought Darkseid adn Doomsday damn thats amazing but yet he still wasn't a threat to the universe to the point where they had larger cosmic being right? Exactly he didn't absorb 98 percent of the universe nor did he kill Nightmare or Satan. If he came into contact with any of the two he would have died
Doomsday wasn't any kind of threat to Imperiex Prime. At all. He was less than a speck to IP.

Lulz. Hasn't Dr Strange beaten Nightmare in his own realm?

Prep-Man
Imperiex destroyed DD! No competition.

kakuzu
Doomsday wasn't any kind of threat to Imperiex Prime. At all. He was less than a speck to IP.

Lulz. Hasn't Dr Strange beaten Nightmare in his own realm?

Yeah but he was still brought into the fight

Lol hasn't Doctor strange also beaten Shuma gorath, Indestructbile and immortal vikings, Mephisto, Galactus, a living island, and all the gods he actually gets powers from? Yeah its different in his case, IP won't be doing any of that any time soon like you said speck early he is a speck to all of those Strange beat.

Omega Vision
Yeah but he was still brought into the fight

Lol hasn't Doctor strange also beaten Shuma gorath, Indestructbile and immortal vikings, Mephisto, Galactus, a living island, and all the gods he actually gets powers from? Yeah its different in his case, IP won't be doing any of that any time soon like you said speck early he is a speck to all of those Strange beat.
He was brought in to fight Trans Level probes. When the real IP showed up he just casually perma killed DD, a being who was supposedly unkillable.

Lulz again.

Igniz
Chaos King wins this.

kakuzu
He was brought in to fight Trans Level probes. When the real IP showed up he just casually perma killed DD, a being who was supposedly unkillable.

Lulz again.

So you never finish reading comics or did you forget the pannel where it said he would return back but in thousnads years. YOu may have never read the comic where it said Doomsday is suppose to die but the same attack won't work twice? It never said he was not unkillabke lol it said the same attack doesnt' work twice, two totally different things.

Anyway Doomsday was a weak plot device what he did was nothing, try that on Mangog or Surtur and see if it had the same effect lol. They made Doomsday seem that powerful but where was firestorm? Why didn't they want the real darkseid to use his omeag beams?Why did they keep MM fight off panel every time? Exactly horrible plot device character easy feat to get rid of him lol, but he still is no match for Chaos king unless you have any proof?

bbrem123
CK all day...love how people keep saying it was only 616 universe

kakuzu
Originally posted by bbrem123
CK all day...love how people keep saying it was only 616 universe

I just don't understand how IP is suppose to be compared to Chaos king lol. Even at his regular levels he could probably give IP some Go. Yeah CK wins this ease only a dc fanboy who hasn't read CK would say IP wins this fight.

TheTyrant

Lol. How did he know? How do I know? Oh I don't know, maybe because that's less of a leap in logic than thinking that one random statement from a less than credible source (hate to break it to you, but Cho's word counts for shit in Multiversal matters) elevates a Universal story to a Multiversal story.

So the writers had Cho, one of the smartest characters in Marvel, randomly make a comment about the multi-verse being destroyed for no particular reason? And don't ignore the rest of my post; zen-laian gods from an alt reality fought against Mikaboshi.

bbrem123
I just don't understand how IP is suppose to be compared to Chaos king lol. Even at his regular levels he could probably give IP some Go. Yeah CK wins this ease only a dc fanboy who hasn't read CK would say IP wins this fight.

ur 100% right thumb up

kakuzu
So the writers had Cho, one of the smartest characters in Marvel, randomly make a comment about the multi-verse being destroyed for no particular reason? And don't ignore the rest of my post; zen-laian gods from an alt reality fought against Mikaboshi.

I think the only reason why he says this is because originally Mikaboshi is suppose to be the universe before our Universe not the multi verse. When you think about it he has nothing to do with the multi verse lol, he is just 616 so I think half way through writing that those writers decided to amp it up, he is suppose to be just 616 although I myself do remember that comment about the multi verse, They even built and universe to move into not a multi verse

Omega Vision
So you never finish reading comics or did you forget the pannel where it said he would return back but in thousnads years. YOu may have never read the comic where it said Doomsday is suppose to die but the same attack won't work twice? It never said he was not unkillabke lol it said the same attack doesnt' work twice, two totally different things.

Anyway Doomsday was a weak plot device what he did was nothing, try that on Mangog or Surtur and see if it had the same effect lol. They made Doomsday seem that powerful but where was firestorm? Why didn't they want the real darkseid to use his omeag beams?Why did they keep MM fight off panel every time? Exactly horrible plot device character easy feat to get rid of him lol, but he still is no match for Chaos king unless you have any proof?
I don't recall anything being stated that he'd return from Imperiex's blast. Considering that in another comic entropy (Imperiex's power source) was shown to be the only thing that he couldn't adapt to.

All other 'deaths' were just inconveniences to DD. Imp killed him for good. They had to make an imperfect clone from his skeleton because the real one never came back.

Are you trying to say that I was implying that Doomsday would beat Chaos King?

Him being 10th smartest person on Earth suddenly makes him an authority on Multiversal goings on? Lulz okay.

Are they actually from an alt reality or just a splinter dimension?

Igniz
I think the only reason why he says this is because originally Mikaboshi is suppose to be the universe before our Universe not the multi verse. When you think about it he has nothing to do with the multi verse lol, he is just 616 so I think half way through writing that those writers decided to amp it up, he is suppose to be just 616 although I myself do remember that comment about the multi verse, They even built and universe to move into not a multi verse

I remember in Chaos War#2, were Hercules summoned Eternity to fight against the Chaos King.But Eternity turned Herc down stating CK is the Void,Darkness and Chaos that existed before existence itself.Eternity also said CK was an Anti-God and the Void that is defined against him.Eternity said if he fights CK, he fights himself.CK is the Dark Half of Eternity(or Multi-Eternity).

celeyhyga17
As much as I hated Chaos War, IP gets smacked around here. IP prolly have a hard time against dumb@$$ Supergod Herc.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Igniz
I remember in Chaos War#2, were Hercules summoned Eternity to fight against the Chaos King.But Eternity turned Herc down stating CK is the Void,Darkness and Chaos that existed before existence itself.Eternity also said CK was an Anti-God and the Void that is defined against him.Eternity said if he fights CK, he fights himself.CK is the Dark Half of Eternity(or Multi-Eternity).
Where do you get the Multi-Eternity part from?

kevdude

And what is CK going to do to Imperiex Prime?? LOL CK is the other side of Eternity, while Imperiex is beyond that type of concept!! You (and others) seem to not understand Mikaboshi/CK.

bagsikdangal101

Omega Vision

Igniz

kakuzu
Where do you get the Multi-Eternity part from?

Read older Marvel comics they exlain all that stuff I had forgotten about taht so technically he would be the multiverse in which Living tribunal should have been put in this and more celestials.

kakuzu
I don't recall anything being stated that he'd return from Imperiex's blast. Considering that in another comic entropy (Imperiex's power source) was shown to be the only thing that he couldn't adapt to.

All other 'deaths' were just inconveniences to DD. Imp killed him for good. They had to make an imperfect clone from his skeleton because the real one never came back.

Are you trying to say that I was implying that Doomsday would beat Chaos King?

Him being 10th smartest person on Earth suddenly makes him an authority on Multiversal goings on? Lulz okay.

Are they actually from an alt reality or just a splinter dimension?

Reread the comic, I think was it Lex who said that about him? I remember that being stated, not something you can make up lol, DD would have came back whats more it didn't even destroy him fully.

What I'm saying your implying is that your saying be defeating a villain as easy as Doomsday makes him able to defeat a Chaos king a guy the entire universe has to come together to beat.. We shouldn't even be having this debate there is no comparison in power lol, No comparison in feats, this isn't a fight or anything unless you really never heard of chaos king and your favorite character happens to be IP lol

bagsikdangal101
Except the Universe that Galan hails from was basically just the 616 Universe's predecessor. Doesn't make him Multiversal, just really old. erm

Didn't you read the "All existence, even the universe that Galactus originates from" comment he said during that interview?FVL said All Existence.Not just Galan's Universe.But every Universe(Multiverse).CK preceded all existence.

kakuzu

If you and I were debating you would have shut me up real good right about now lol. Your are right I completely forgot about Multiverse eternity

kakuzu
Originally posted by kevdude
And what is CK going to do to Imperiex Prime?? LOL CK is the other side of Eternity, while Imperiex is beyond that type of concept!! You (and others) seem to not understand Mikaboshi/CK.
So you never heard of CK Apparently then right?

He will easily kill and absorb him simple as that, If he can do it to Satan, Night mare all of Silver Surfers gods he can do it to LIttle IP lol. What aren't you not understanding about this?

rotiart
...love how people keep saying it was only 616 universe

616 universe only
cheers Happy Dance

bbrem123
Read older Marvel comics they exlain all that stuff I had forgotten about taht so technically he would be the multiverse in which Living tribunal should have been put in this and more celestials.

LT wasnt involved cuz it was all natural events

bbrem123
Originally posted by rotiart
616 universe only
cheers Happy Dance
lol

kakuzu
Wasn't he brought in against the pharoh though lol?

Omega Vision
I'm really not sure what you're saying here, sounds like gibberish.
Reread the comic, I think was it Lex who said that about him? I remember that being stated, not something you can make up lol, DD would have came back whats more it didn't even destroy him fully.

What I'm saying your implying is that your saying be defeating a villain as easy as Doomsday makes him able to defeat a Chaos king a guy the entire universe has to come together to beat.. We shouldn't even be having this debate there is no comparison in power lol, No comparison in feats, this isn't a fight or anything unless you really never heard of chaos king and your favorite character happens to be IP lol
I only remember Lex Luthor cloning him, I don't recall anything about Lex discussing his eventual return.

Okay. You were the one who brought up Doomsday first, not me, it was you who implied that Doomsday was a threat to Imperiex Prime and attempted to use him to invalidate Imperiex's status..somehow.

No comparison? Lol. CK supporters have flimsy evidence that CK might have consumed 98% of the 616 Universe, whereas Imperiex's power was explicitly stated as being sufficient to reset the Universe. And if you ask Galan he can provide evidence of Imperiex's multiversality.
Originally posted by bagsikdangal101
Didn't you read the "All existence, even the universe that Galactus originates from" comment he said during that interview?FVL said All Existence.Not just Galan's Universe.But every Universe(Multiverse).CK preceded all existence.
That still doesn't make him Multiversal. Mordru from DC comics also preceded all existence, but he's still not a Multiversal character.

Igniz

Or because all his faces can't agree on a verdict.Eternity and Infinity represents the Necessity face and Death and Oblivion represents the Vengeance face while Galactus represents the Equity face.Eternity already stated he doesn't want to fight CK.That means the Necessity face said "No I wont move against him" comment.While the Vengeance face could be undecided.I could Imagine Death would have probably voted on moving against CK while Oblivion doesn't want to.The only face that would probably vote against CK is the equity face since Galactus already stated he only sanctions hunger not pointless destruction.

bbrem123
thing is it says he was all of existence...biggg difference

and there is plenty of proof you just decide to ignore it...u say there is flimsy evidence when there is no evidence to prove it was only 616

bbrem123
Or because all his faces can't agree on a verdict.Eternity and Infinity represents the Necessity face and Death and Oblivion represents the Vengeance face while Galactus represents the Equity face.Eternity already stated he doesn't want to fight CK.That means the Necessity face said "No I wont move against him" comment.While the Vengeance face could be undecided.I could Imagine Death would have probably voted on moving against CK while Oblivion doesn't want to.The only face that would probably vote against CK is the equity face since Galactus already stated he only sanctions hunger not pointless destruction.

if u think about the IG too...LT wouldnt do anything cuz its just survival of the fittest...even when eternity cried about it

kakuzu
I'm really not sure what you're saying here, sounds like gibberish.

I only remember Lex Luthor cloning him, I don't recall anything about Lex discussing his eventual return.

Okay. You were the one who brought up Doomsday first, not me, it was you who implied that Doomsday was a threat to Imperiex Prime and attempted to use him to invalidate Imperiex's status..somehow.

No comparison? Lol. CK supporters have flimsy evidence that CK might have consumed 98% of the 616 Universe, whereas Imperiex's power was explicitly stated as being sufficient to reset the Universe. And if you ask Galan he can provide evidence of Imperiex's multiversality.

That still doesn't make him Multiversal. Mordru from DC comics also preceded all existence, but he's still not a Multiversal character.

1.If you count that as gibberish your possibly retarded or can't read its all good.

2. I brought him up because I was bring every other person he fought besides heroes like how you brought up darkseid. So it doesn't matter he still looses.

3.You the one IP fanboy on here who doesn't read the comics fully shows he didn't have that poewr wasn't he suppose to destroy the sun or something to destroy the universe? If he had that type of power he would have just reset it, he didn't have that power, he was going to mess something up and let it reset lol, learn to read the comics not the picture maybe just maybe you'll get the idea of the comic fanboy. There is no flimsy evidence when we've seen him already absorbs two omnipotent beings and there dimensions... What has imperiex done again so amazing that prove he wins? Your not even saying he wins your just arguing for the fun of it.

kakuzu
thing is it says he was all of existence...biggg difference

and there is plenty of proof you just decide to ignore it...u say there is flimsy evidence when there is no evidence to prove it was only 616 I think its a waste of time and logic isn't getting through to him. Proof has been shown and the fact Imperiex is nothing to CK he still just argues I think its just a waste of time now.

kevdude
So you never heard of CK Apparently then right?

He will easily kill and absorb him simple as that, If he can do it to Satan, Night mare all of Silver Surfers gods he can do it to LIttle IP lol. What aren't you not understanding about this?

rolling on floor laughing Sad to say I've read about CK, and sending him into another continuum and then he DIDN'T even realize what had happened when he was thrown there by Hercules was a hilarious way to end it for a supposed threat like the Chaos King!! A terrible event all around, at the best he could hope for is a stalemate, which I don't see happening!

Igniz

Except CK was stated as an abstract who are 1 of the guys that are defined against Eternity like Oblivion,Death and Abraxas.The end of all things.The Nil Star according to the Gods of Zenn-la.

Igniz
rolling on floor laughing Sad to say I've read about CK, and sending him into another continuum and then he DIDN'T even realize what had happened when he was thrown there by Hercules was a hilarious way to end it for a supposed threat like the Chaos King!! A terrible event all around, at the best he could hope for is a stalemate, which I don't see happening!

At least CK got what he actually wanted.The taglines in CW#5 was CK triumphant or the Universe dies and everybody wins, huh?Even Amadeus stated that they let CK win by sending him to the Continuum.Its not an actual defeat on the part of CK since he was never portrayed struggling or trying to get out of the Continuum.Besides, what would you propose for Herc and the Gang on how to defeat CK?CK already scared Death(or Multi-Death).That rules out killing CK since Death(or Multi-Death) has no Jurisdiction over CK.

kevdude
At least CK got what he actually wanted.The taglines in CW#5 was CK triumphant or the Universe dies and everybody wins, huh?Even Amadeus stated that they let CK win by sending him to the Continuum.Its not an actual defeat on the part of CK since he was never portrayed struggling or trying to get out of the Continuum.Besides, what would you propose for Herc and the Gang on how to defeat CK?CK already scared Death(or Multi-Death).That rules out killing CK since Death(or Multi-Death) has no Jurisdiction over CK.

Still not getting it??? Imperiex Prime is beyond these types of abstracts, they mean nothing to him. How is it not a defeat by being thrown somewhere else and then sealed away in the continuum, then foolishly forgetting what happened only mere seconds ago?? At least Imperiex actually hollowed the entire universe at the end.. What a joke Chaos King turned out to be. rolling on floor laughing

Black bolt z

Black bolt z
Also I love how people are using CK destroying part of the universe as a quantifiable feat.

Even if he did destroy 98% of the whole multiverse, that doesn't mean he could beat IP. The universe is a fragail place. I mean a bomb triggered by a herald(black bolt) broke reality into another universe.

Combat feats are the only quantifiable things you should use. Because whether or not destroying 98% of the multiverse could beat IP is speculation. Nothing to compare it to. Comparing combat feats definitly works.

And as far as combat feats CK's best feat by far is beating galactus.

Prep-Man
Also I love how people are using CK destroying part of the universe as a quantifiable feat.

Even if he did destroy 98% of the whole multiverse, that doesn't mean he could beat IP. The universe is a fragail place. I mean a bomb triggered by a herald(black bolt) broke reality into another universe.

Combat feats are the only quantifiable things you should use. Because whether or not destroying 98% of the multiverse could beat IP is speculation. Nothing to compare it to. Comparing combat feats definitly works.

And as far as combat feats CK's best feat by far is beating galactus.

That is very true.

Igniz
Still not getting it??? Imperiex Prime is beyond these types of abstracts, they mean nothing to him. How is it not a defeat by being thrown somewhere else and then sealed away in the continuum, then foolishly forgetting what happened only mere seconds ago?? At least Imperiex actually hollowed the entire universe at the end.. What a joke Chaos King turned out to be. rolling on floor laughing

And yet IP was trapped in warworld sent into the temporal boom tube by Superman into the past exactly fourteen billion years.Its not a defeat if Ck actually liked it there.That means he got what he always wanted in the end to be the Void,Darkness and Chaos.Not to mention Hercules was empowered by the Embodiments of creation courtesy of the Dead X-men for awakening these primordial beings(who were stated to be linked to the infinite) that he was able to go toe to toe with CK.Not to mention the Continuum you mentioned could be opened by any Galactus Level being who is stupid enough to disturb CK.Galactus was capable of Opening the Continuum.So Galactus had a part in sending CK into it.

Igniz
Dude no expression. Just because he predated all existance does not in any way mean he was more powerful then all existance or even more then universal. He was just really, really old.

I wonder why people are avoiding Eternity's statements of the Chaos King being an abstract in Chaos War#2?

Eternity:"If I fight him, I fight myself."

If I remember correctly, Eternity has a Multiversal form.One could say Chaos King is Multi-Eternity's dark half as well.

Black bolt z
I wonder why people are avoiding Eternity's statements of the Chaos King being an abstract in Chaos War#2?

Eternity:"If I fight him, I fight myself."

If I remember correctly, Eternity has a Multiversal form.One could say Chaos King is Multi-Eternity's dark half as well. Chaos king is obviously abstract.

And we know there is a multi eternity. But to say there is a multi-chaos King is or CK is the opposite of the multi eternity is 100% speculation with no proof.

kakuzu
rolling on floor laughing Sad to say I've read about CK, and sending him into another continuum and then he DIDN'T even realize what had happened when he was thrown there by Hercules was a hilarious way to end it for a supposed threat like the Chaos King!! A terrible event all around, at the best he could hope for is a stalemate, which I don't see happening! You said its sad like he didn't get 98 percent of the multi verse how far did IP get? Oh yeah he got bunch by a bunch of normal super heroes who didn't have to become omnipotent lol. Yeah that sad you guys lost by trying to destroy a sun fanboy. You can call it terrible but I'm pretty sure it sold more than IP event lol if you can even call it an event right? Since you trying to say all these nasty things about CK means you admit defeat and have to just say how terrible the character is because you can't prove how IP is important or how he wins.

Black bolt z
You said its sad like he didn't get 98 percent of the multi verse how far did IP get? Oh yeah he got bunch by a bunch of normal super heroes who didn't have to become omnipotent lol. Yeah that sad you guys lost by trying to destroy a sun fanboy. You can call it terrible but I'm pretty sure it sold more than IP event lol if you can even call it an event right? Since you trying to say all these nasty things about CK means you admit defeat and have to just say how terrible the character is because you can't prove how IP is important or how he wins. He wins by shooting CK with a shitload of entropy.

kakuzu
He wins by shooting CK with a shitload of entropy.

Yep shooting him with an abstract he can absorb you related to Joseph loeb by any chance?

Igniz
Chaos king is obviously abstract.

And we know there is a multi eternity. But to say there is a multi-chaos King is or CK is the opposite of the multi eternity is 100% speculation with no proof.

We don't see any other Chaos King from an alternate reality/universe.And with backing from Eternity's statement that he is an Abstract.This would put him in a Multiversal Category.There is only one Abraxas.Which puts him in a Multiversal Category.There is only one LT.Which puts him in a Multiversal Category.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Lulz again.

Trans level probes...surely you jest.. next your going to tell me these probes could hang with Thanos and DS... Ooo wait they would get one shot...

OneDumbG0

And as far as combat feats CK's best feat by far is beating galactus. Chaos King's best combat feat is kicking the ever-loving crap out of God of Heroes Hercules who restored, at the very least, the entire 616 universe instantly when he was near death.

What exactly are Imperiex Prime's best quantifiable combat feats that you're comparing here?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Trans level probes...surely you jest.. next your going to tell me these probes could hang with Thanos and DS... Ooo wait they would get one shot...
They had their low showings, but yes, I would say they were at the tip top of HH most of the time and the low end of Trans.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Chaos King's best combat feat is kicking the ever-loving crap out of God of Heroes Hercules who restored, at the very least, the entire 616 universe instantly when he was near death.

What exactly are Imperiex Prime's best quantifiable combat feats that you're comparing here? Once again thats unquantifiable. Because while it is impressive, who knows how much power was needed to restore the universe? There is no way to prove if it is enough to beat imperiex.

I'm not comparing anything. I'm just telling people to stop using that feat in debates. Because just because it destroyed reality(which heralds have done on numerous occasions) doesn't mean its enough to beat someone. As you don't know how much power was used and how it would affect the person.

OneDumbG0
Once again thats unquantifiable. Because while it is impressive, who knows how much power was needed to restore the universe? There is no way to prove if it is enough to beat imperiex. over

Black bolt z
over Why because you know i'm right?

People don't seem to understand this. Restoring the universe, destroying part of the universe, or shaking the multiverse, its all unquantifiable. Combat feats are the only things that are quantifiable.

OneDumbG0
^ sam

zopzop
Why because you know i'm right?

People don't seem to understand this. Restoring the universe, destroying part of the universe, or shaking the multiverse, its all unquantifiable. Combat feats are the only things that are quantifiable.

You're half right. Sure when coming into a vs thread it's ideal to have combat feats to get a general idea of how powerful each character is. But if they never a) fought each other or b) fought a common opponent, then "power output" feats like multiverse shaking or universe restoring come into play.

In the CK's case, he :

1) made Death flee
2) kicked Super God Herc, Galactus, and entire PANTHEONS (both Gods and Demons) asses
3) absorbed 98% of the multiverse

I don't know what combat feats IP has but if it's true he was beaten by high heralds and trans tiers and his highest on panel feat was galaxy busting, he dies horribly vs CK.

-K-M-

You do realize before this Cho needed Banner's multi-versal scanner (cost 634 trillion to make) to look into the muliverse, but they discovered it was so large he gave up as it would have taken him 1.5 billion years to find Hercules and decided to go the magic route to find him. Yet now he doesn't need it and knows the entire multiverse just by looking into the sky? Holy moly

What proof do you have they were alternate reality Zenn-La gods? Zenn-La has been restored since Silver Surfer Volume 3 #129-130

Omega Vision
^ Uh oh. Someone done called down the wrath of King Mungi. stick out tongue

-K-M-
That quote from FVL can mean JUST the 616 universe not the entire multiverse. If he predated all of existance that would mean he is older then the omniverse and now are you going to claim he is omniverse level?

bbrem123
Originally posted by -K-M-
You do realize before this Cho needed Banner's multi-versal scanner (cost 634 trillion to make) to look into the muliverse, but they discovered it was so large he gave up as it would have taken him 1.5 billion years to find Hercules and decided to go the magic route to find him. Yet now he doesn't need it and knows the entire multiverse just by looking into the sky? Holy moly

What proof do you have they were alternate reality Zenn-La gods? Zenn-La has been restored since Silver Surfer Volume 3 #129-130

wow man....its a comic...of course it doesnt make sense to you...superman flying makes no sense either but he does it...there is panel proof and multiple statements showing he is multiversal...ranging from cho to eternity...nothing more is needed in this argument...CK wins here

-K-M-
wow man....its a comic...of course it doesnt make sense to you...superman flying makes no sense either but he does it...there is panel proof and multiple statements showing he is multiversal...ranging from cho to eternity...nothing more is needed in this argument...CK wins here

616 on-panel is said to be a multiverse. Fact. Eternity not Multi-Eternity said CK is his equal meaning universial. Steve Rogers Heroic Age entry has CK as universial NOT multiversal. In the series itself We NEVER saw one alternate reality, only dimensions IN the 616 universe. Hercules at the end after he restored everything said he restored the UNIVERSE not the multiverse. CK in the end was happy to destroy a UNIVERSE not a multiverse. So no the proof is against you actually.

Uriel005
wow man....its a comic...of course it doesnt make sense to you...superman flying makes no sense either but he does it...there is panel proof and multiple statements showing he is multiversal...ranging from cho to eternity...nothing more is needed in this argument...CK wins here Feats based I'd go CK all the way but if you really think about it Imperiex's defeat at the hands of Braniac and Warworld was a little silly and then getting boomtubed to the big bang to destroy them even more so... I have to say it would be an interesting fight if Imperiex's full power were to be flushed out more. I mean taking out Despero's homeworld is no joke and he also destroyed Daxam. But I digress it's never going to happen unless there's a what if. CK 8-10/10

bbrem123
Originally posted by -K-M-
616 on-panel is said to be a multiverse. Eternity not Multi-Eternity said CK is his equal meaning universial. Steve Rogers Heroic Age entry has CK as universial NOT multiversal. In the series itself We NEVER saw one alternate reality, only dimensions IN the 616 universe. Hercules at the end after he restored everything said he restored the UNIVERSE not the multiverse. CK in the end was happy to destroy a UNIVERSE not a multiverse. So no the proof is against you actually.

first off if ur saying 616 is a multiverse then ur contradicting urself...eternity is eternity man...hercules was stupid again when he said this...not good proof...he also says multiple times when he was omniscient so yea...and saying cho doesnt know what he is talking about is laughable...why the hell would he lie or make it up?....he wouldnt...seemed pretty confident to me

-K-M-
first off if ur saying 616 is a multiverse then ur contradicting urself...eternity is eternity man...hercules was stupid again when he said this...not good proof...he also says multiple times when he was omniscient so yea...and saying cho doesnt know what he is talking about is laughable...why the hell would he lie or make it up?....he wouldnt...seemed pretty confident to me

Ummm...no. Your taking the meaning of a multiverse as a different term. However, as noted the 616 is called a multiverse as it has countless different dimensions such as the Realm of the Beasts, Nightmare's relam, Paradise all the god realms but their all in the 616 universe. Does that include alternate realities? No as people have gone to different universes and there are duplicates of those dimensions there as well. Eternity is Eternity? Ummm...you do realise each universe has it's own eternity as the multi-eternity uses M-bodies. Actually I'm going to wage you don't. Did you miss the part I mentioned about Cho earlier who needed tech to scan the multiverse but gave up as it was to big? Oh my your failing. Now finally did we see ONE alternate reality to prove he was refering to a multiverse with alternate realities? Just say yes or no.

Right..let's forget the fact Hercules has had conversations about the multiverse before and has had adventures in it too...but yeah he was stupid roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Omega Vision
Are you comparing Superman flying to Cho suddenly having Multiversal comprehension?

Because that's comparing something inexplicable that is internally consistent with something that is even more inexplicable that isn't internally consistent.

bbrem123
Are you comparing Superman flying to Cho suddenly having Multiversal comprehension?

Because that's comparing something inexplicable that is internally consistent with something that is even more inexplicable that isn't internally consistent.

im just making a point...but thank you for analyzing my post...its not in his character to make stuff up like that....so dont see why u are arguing against it

-K-M-
Cho literally needed someone else's help and technology to scan the multiverse and he gave up as it would have taken over a billion years to do so. Yep....he's legit from looking into the sky alright.

Omega Vision
im just making a point...but thank you for analyzing my post...its not in his character to make stuff up like that....so dont see why u are arguing against it
Its also not in his character to know jack shit about what goes on in other Universes. no expression

I treat this the way I treat Spider-Man's "Sentry stalemated Galactus" comment. I don't think either of them are lying, I just don't think there's reason to treat it as anything but hearsay/poor writing.

bbrem123
Its also not in his character to know jack shit about what goes on in other Universes. no expression

I treat this the way I treat Spider-Man's "Sentry stalemated Galactus" comment. I don't think either of them are lying, I just don't think there's reason to treat it as anything but hearsay/poor writing.

ehhh..not really the same...spider-man is the kind of character to joke like that...and their situations were completely different...so treating them the same is not a smart idea imo

Omega Vision
ehhh..not really the same...spider-man is the kind of character to joke like that...and their situations were completely different...so treating them the same is not a smart idea imo
Lol Spider-Man wasn't joking. He stated that Sentry stalemated Galactus as a means of demonstrating why earning the Sentry's attention was a pants tightening moment for him.

His tone was one of awe, not irreverence. Nice try though.

bbrem123
Lol Spider-Man wasn't joking. He stated that Sentry stalemated Galactus as a means of demonstrating why earning the Sentry's attention was a pants tightening moment for him.

His tone was one of awe, not irreverence. Nice try though.

he sounded like a little kid who heard stories of the sentry...give me a break man ahahah

Omega Vision
he sounded like a little kid who heard stories of the sentry...give me a break man ahahah
And Cho sounded like a little kid who just looked up at the sky. no expression

bbrem123
And Cho sounded like a little kid who just looked up at the sky. no expression

or not erm

Omega Vision
or not erm
So you think there's something in Cho's character history that would validate him being able to be aware of things happening outside of his Universe?

When as KM has pointed out the only time he ever attempted to discern extra-Universal information he had to use someone else's tech and gave up when he realized it would take forever?

You think he can understand the state of the entire Multiverse in a snap?

Really?

bbrem123
IT IS A COMIC...for real...his mind is great enough to grasp what the multiverse is...so him making a statement like that should be taken at face value

seriously man...that was the whole purpose of the event...using cho was just another way of letting the reader know how big of a threat CK was...just like when omniscient Hercules was saying ALL OF EXISTENCE WILL be destroy or ALL OF EXISTENCE was once CK. stop going by what stupid none omniscient Hercules says at the end of the comic. And making up stuff about it only being 616.

Omega Vision
IT IS A COMIC...for real...his mind is great enough to grasp what the multiverse is...so him making a statement like that should be taken at face value

seriously man...that was the whole purpose of the event...using cho was just another way of letting the reader know how big of a threat CK was...just like when omniscient Hercules was saying ALL OF EXISTENCE WILL be destroy or ALL OF EXISTENCE was once CK. stop going by what stupid none omniscient Hercules says at the end of the comic. And making up stuff about it only being 616.
Smh.

Your arguments are pitiful.

What power does Cho have that lets him see beyond his Universe? Is he some cosmic Watcher/Metron/Phantom Stranger type character now?

No we shouldn't take it at face value because its idiotic.

Colossus-Big C
wtf pwning someone who can "Recreate the entire 616 universe"
definitly puts you FAR above universal level beings

and thats being generous, hercules actually restored the "Multiverse"
and still was getting wtf pwned by chaos

bbrem123
Smh.

Your arguments are pitiful.

What power does Cho have that lets him see beyond his Universe? Is he some cosmic Watcher/Metron/Phantom Stranger type character now?

No we shouldn't take it at face value because its idiotic.

im done with u...u have no arguments and u havnt even read CK so...fail on ur part...eternity himself and omniscient hercules said he was a threat to ALL OF EXISTENCE...cho is just more backup proof...please read something before debating about it...thanks thumb up

thought u were a good debate OV... no

bbrem123
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
wtf pwning someone who can "Recreate the entire 616 universe"
definitly puts you FAR above universal level beings

and thats being generous, hercules actually restored the "Multiverse"
and still was getting wtf pwned by chaos

he didnt even read it...no point in arguing with him

Omega Vision
im done with u...u have no arguments and u havnt even read CK so...fail on ur part...eternity himself and omniscient hercules said he was a threat to ALL OF EXISTENCE...cho is just more backup proof...please read something before debating about it...thanks thumb up

thought u were a good debate OV... no
Yes, this post totally defeats all my points...oh wait.

Chaos King was a threat to 616 Eternity...who represents all of existence in the 616 realm. This is the same crappy argument Thanos fanboys use to argue that Thanos absorbed the Omniverse in 'The End'

rotiart

Chaos King was a threat to 616 Eternity...who represents all of existence in the 616 realm. This is the same crappy argument Thanos fanboys use to argue that Thanos absorbed the Omniverse in 'The End'

thumb up

rotiart

thumb down

You realize for all his supergenius he came out and said... There is 100% nothing we can do to win against chaos king...

And then he goes oh wait there is!

Thus cho can make errors...

Also death and the entities we call abstracts reside only in the marvel multiverse presided over by the living tribunal... There are other entities in other multimeters but our abstracts don't exist there... Thus how would death flee our multiverse to. Place where she doesnt exist... Or he could be fleeing our universe to one where she still exists...

The zenn la gods were not an alternate reality. They were our own. They commented about how they didnt protect their people before when galactus came... Galactus... A universal entity... Not
Multiversal...

Chos tech was mainly banners tech... The shields were banners the mace was Hercules...

Cho was claimed to be the seventh smartest person and iirc ant man challenged that classification.

Cho who was determined because of a cereal box contest?...

What has cho actually done on panel that even puts him in the top eight besides hacking phones and iPods things Tony stark has been doing for years... And Tony even had a villain that made armor that used their own life forces.. Like starktech 2.0 stuff...

Cho is a wannabe so farz he hasn't proven he's anywhere near the same level as the rest. Using claimed statements is pointless. He even looked like a child wanting to play with his dads toys when he told galactus he'd help te big g fis a solution. Seriously galan ignored cho.

Btw death left the marvel universe... The same
Time the cancervese stuff is going down with the magus trying to off her. If she really fled... Yeah...

kevdude
From what I've read, the Official Handbook of the MU it states that Atleza is the Anchor of the Earth-616 reality. Then in Akhenatens profile says they don't know if what happened within the Earth-4321s reality effected the Earth-616 reality, we then have Atleza saying "everything is about to change" which seems it had some effect to the Earth-616 reality, and then we got THOTU as a actual being and he seems to be TOAA/God. wacko

bbrem123

did u read CW?

bbrem123
thumb down

You realize for all his supergenius he came out and said... There is 100% nothing we can do to win against chaos king...

And then he goes oh wait there is!

Thus cho can make errors...

Also death and the entities we call abstracts reside only in the marvel multiverse presided over by the living tribunal... There are other entities in other multimeters but our abstracts don't exist there... Thus how would death flee our multiverse to. Place where she doesnt exist... Or he could be fleeing our universe to one where she still exists...

The zenn la gods were not an alternate reality. They were our own. They commented about how they didnt protect their people before when galactus came... Galactus... A universal entity... Not
Multiversal...

Chos tech was mainly banners tech... The shields were banners the mace was Hercules...

Cho was claimed to be the seventh smartest person and iirc ant man challenged that classification.

Cho who was determined because of a cereal box contest?...

What has cho actually done on panel that even puts him in the top eight besides hacking phones and iPods things Tony stark has been doing for years... And Tony even had a villain that made armor that used their own life forces.. Like starktech 2.0 stuff...

Cho is a wannabe so farz he hasn't proven he's anywhere near the same level as the rest. Using claimed statements is pointless. He even looked like a child wanting to play with his dads toys when he told galactus he'd help te big g fis a solution. Seriously galan ignored cho.

Btw death left the marvel universe... The same
Time the cancervese stuff is going down with the magus trying to off her. If she really fled... Yeah...

never once did it say it was only 616...multiverse was said and you through it away...whatever...all of existence was said multiple times and all that CK was there before everything and was the void before anything existed...even before galactus's universe...yet you still get 616...i just wanna see some proof that is was just 616 besides ur assumptions, which have no backing evidence except a stupid hercules that says universe at the end...but wtf does he know...

CK rapestomp a universal Hercules....who was said many times...to have no chance against CK...Hercules also had omniscent when Cho said his statement...dont you think he would have corrected him...o wait he didnt have to cuz cho was right...what do u kno!

Omega Vision
did u read CW?
Can you counteract any of my points without dodging?

For the record no, I didn't read it beginning to end, but I saw the scan where Cho makes his "Multiverse" statement and saw it the same way I saw the Spider-Man "Sentry stalemated Galactus" aside: as out-of-left field bullshit that shouldn't be used in a serious argument for character power levels.

bbrem123
Can you counteract any of my points without dodging?

For the record no, I didn't read it beginning to end, but I saw the scan where Cho makes his "Multiverse" statement and saw it the same way I saw the Spider-Man "Sentry stalemated Galactus" aside: as out-of-left field bullshit that shouldn't be used in a serious argument for character power levels.

so dont debate what u see scans of...read the whole then ill debate with u....

Omega Vision
So you can't counter my points?

Cool.

Our debate isn't one about the story of Chaos War, its one of the logic or lack thereof of Cho's comment being taken at face value without external support for it.

bbrem123

Cool.

Our debate isn't one about the story of Chaos War, its one of the logic or lack thereof of Cho's comment being taken at face value without external support for it.

im arguing that CK is mutliversal...im just using chos statement to strengthen my point

-K-M-
never once did it say it was only 616...multiverse was said and you through it away...whatever...all of existence was said multiple times and all that CK was there before everything and was the void before anything existed...even before galactus's universe...yet you still get 616...i just wanna see some proof that is was just 616 besides ur assumptions, which have no backing evidence except a stupid hercules that says universe at the end...but wtf does he know...

Is the 616 universe called a multiverse? yes or no

Did we see ANY alternate reality in the main series or any of the tie ins? Yes or No

Do you have proof they were refering to a multiverse including alternate realities? Yes or no.

So CK was before all existance that would include the omniverse. Do you consider CK omniverse level now? Yes or no.

I have read it all. Now what?

im arguing that CK is mutliversal...im just using chos statement to strengthen my point

and it was proven as faulty. Now what?

TricksterPriest
Imperiex Prime by default. One of these guys is a crappy ripoff of Final Crisis. duroll Guess who.

Omega Vision
As far as I can tell Cho's statement is the only flimsy straw you can grasp at to suggest CK is a Multiversal power.

rotiart
Ck represents the void before this and galactus universe... Great.. Did that make him that powerful? No? Why is that.. Because tw Japanese pantheon sealed him away by their own power...

As he gained power did it say he was on the power level of someone like toaa? Like living tribunal? How about Phoenix? Did it say his power rivaled the big bang? It threatened all existence? Yes!?

Okay Thanos was God.. And then god again.. And then.. Yet again... But but... Isnt thoti>ig>cc?! Omg say what?! And check this those were narrations not statements by in comic character who have been proven to be wrong before ?! Omg faulty logic!

So let's take the argument that Odin when his power was felt across the multiverse was more than 616... Wouldn't in the other universe when those respective odins and Zeus do displays of power our 616 feels it too?! Or maybe their respective universes are considered multiverses also.. Because of the other connected dimensions and realms... Maybe...

And ll you've done is provide the assumption that because someone represents an abstract ideal they are uber powerful?

If mr chaos king was so multiversal how come the big guns like chaos, order, etc don't step in? Not a single abstract? The only one is galan? Gee I wonder why...

And yet during the cancerverse issues when all of the universe is threatened even the aegis and tenebrous step in...

What about the celestials there is no self preservation there?

What you have are statements you are using to reach with yourself.
The best evidence you have is going to be a twitter account message and that's about it. Why. Because the writers that be did not CLEARLY write in the fact that it was a multiversal event. Or even throw in the normal indicators that it was a multiversal event.

After galactus the biggest higher ups affected were skyfathers. Where were the watchers even... Remember how many appeared when maelstrom was gonna collapse the universe... Or Thanos did... Well... Anything? Yeah...

quanchi112

Cool.

Our debate isn't one about the story of Chaos War, its one of the logic or lack thereof of Cho's comment being taken at face value without external support for it. Cho represents the writer getting his point across. It's plain to see and since you don't like it of course you will try to downplay it but the point is very clear. These comments aren't to deceive the writer.

rotiart
Originally posted by quanchi112
Cho represents the writer getting his point across. It's plain to see and since you don't like it of course you will try to downplay it but the point is very clear. These comments aren't to deceive the writer.

I think that's a fair argument that the writer may have used cho as an intermediary but let's be fair that we normally use narration as fact and not character statements. Because it is difficult to know the difference between the writer speaking and the characters opinion.

quanchi112
I think that's a fair argument that the writer may have used cho as an intermediary but let's be fair that we normally use narration as fact and not character statements. Because it is difficult to know the difference between the writer speaking and the characters opinion. I get that but in this instance it's 'clear the character's words are to be taken as fact.

rotiart
I get that but in this instance it's 'clear the character's words are to be taken as fact.

If there were abstracts or other actual universes shown or something else I would say you are right. But there wasnt. Thus the reason why so many people say it wasn't clear.

Igniz
I think that's a fair argument that the writer may have used cho as an intermediary but let's be fair that we normally use narration as fact and not character statements. Because it is difficult to know the difference between the writer speaking and the characters opinion.

There is also Destiny's diary that mentions The-One-Above-All rally the embodiments of creation(who might also be responsible for Herc's amp).I seem to notice that The One Above All gets mentioned a lot of times in this event.He gets mentioned in Chaos War:X-men#1 and #2.In Chaos War:Thor#2, Becca mentions the true God(TOAA) helped Thor defeat Glory(who stated he was amped by CK) through prayer.In Chaos War:Chaos King, Thrann the saint of science mentioned the first mover(TOAA) was responsible for bringing order in the Darkness and Chaos(Chaos King's downfall).TOAA wasn't mentioned nor did he help in the Abraxas saga.Yet Abraxas was destroying Universe after Universe.It seems strange that TOAA was more mentioned and he's presence was often pointed out in an event were a villain(CK) was only destroying one Universe.CK must have done something catastrophic in order for TOAA to get involved.

quanchi112
If there were abstracts or other actual universes shown or something else I would say you are right. But there wasnt. Thus the reason why so many people say it wasn't clear. I don't think it needs to be shown and we saw already that cho was indeed correct in how to beat him. If you ask the writer do you honestly think he will say cho's statements are to believed or to be false.

rotiart
There is also Destiny's diary that mentions The-One-Above-All rally the embodiments of creation(who might also be responsible for Herc's amp).I seem to notice that The One Above All gets mentioned a lot of times in this event.He gets mentioned in Chaos War:X-men#1 and #2.In Chaos War:Thor#2, Becca mentions the true God(TOAA) helped Thor defeat Glory(who stated he was amped by CK) through prayer.In Chaos War:Chaos King, Thrann the saint of science mentioned the first mover(TOAA) was responsible for bringing order in the Darkness and Chaos(Chaos King's downfall).TOAA wasn't mentioned nor did he help in the Abraxas saga.Yet Abraxas was destroying Universe after Universe.It seems strange that TOAA was more mentioned and he's presence was often pointed out in an event were a villain(CK) was only destroying one Universe.CK must have done something catastrophic in order for TOAA to get involved.

Actually if you go off the context of the diary the only people rallying everyone was hercules. He summoned galactus etc... Hercules even was refered to as the all father or superior to all the skyfathers...

In the issue where chaos king defeats Satan he convulses with the sheer magnitude of power gained... The ghosteider serves satans opposite...

As to the humans comments she also prefaces her comments im this first issue with something like while I wasn't there I imagine this is what happened...

In the second issue they pray and glory is defeated she says it's the true god... She states I'm the first issue iirc that she is christian but has taken to worship of other gods like Thor and Buddha... Do you know if she was actually talking about who...

However... The first solid argument I completely forgot about. The zenn
La god does mention the first mover. This is actually the most clear and is probably the best term used by an actual being that should know... Who toaa is. Good show. Everything else being conjecture. This is actually a clear argument.

rotiart
I don't think it needs to be shown and we saw already that cho was indeed correct in how to beat him. If you ask the writer do you honestly think he will say cho's statements are to believed or to be false.

Cho is proven wrong at least once. This makes him a person... With opinions... Being correct in how to beat chaos king does not mean he was correct that 98% of the multiverse was destroyed... And like five seconds before he figures out how to beat him he was adamant there was no way to beat the chaos king.

bagsikdangal101
Actually if you go off the context of the diary the only people rallying everyone was hercules. He summoned galactus etc... Hercules even was refered to as the all father or superior to all the skyfathers...

In the issue where chaos king defeats Satan he convulses with the sheer magnitude of power gained... The ghosteider serves satans opposite...

As to the humans comments she also prefaces her comments im this first issue with something like while I wasn't there I imagine this is what happened...

In the second issue they pray and glory is defeated she says it's the true god... She states I'm the first issue iirc that she is christian but has taken to worship of other gods like Thor and Buddha... Do you know if she was actually talking about who...

However... The first solid argument I completely forgot about. The zenn
La god does mention the first mover. This is actually the most clear and is probably the best term used by an actual being that should know... Who toaa is. Good show. Everything else being conjecture. This is actually a clear argument.

One Above All involved.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx18/bagsikdangal/X-men1_0015.jpg

John Proudstar succeeds in his mission.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx18/bagsikdangal/ChaosWar-X-Men2017.jpg

One Above All is mentioned again.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx18/bagsikdangal/ChaosWar-X-Men2024.jpg

Take note that the Dead X-men aren't in Chaos War#5.And its clear the Chaos War:X-men tie-ins have more significance in the event since they actually did something to turn the tide against the Chaos King.Also note that in an interview with GP and FVL, they stated Gaea only gave Hercules an intellect upgrade.So Hercules was actually powered by the embodiments of creation.Becca was portrayed worshiping many Gods.But she mentioned while praying, she also felt Don Blake was praying.And that the true God(TOAA) did help Thor.And take note that Thor at 1 time states that there is a God whose radiance outshines as all.CK got TOAA's attention via a Prophecy against him as compared to Imperiex Prime who doesn't even have a prophecy that involves the Presence(DCU's Supreme being).

Omega Vision
^ And the TOAA talked to Spider-Man once. Is Spider-Man Multiversal because he got TOAA's attention?

bbrem123
Ck represents the void before this and galactus universe... Great.. Did that make him that powerful? No? Why is that.. Because tw Japanese pantheon sealed him away by their own power...

As he gained power did it say he was on the power level of someone like toaa? Like living tribunal? How about Phoenix? Did it say his power rivaled the big bang? It threatened all existence? Yes!?

Okay Thanos was God.. And then god again.. And then.. Yet again... But but... Isnt thoti>ig>cc?! Omg say what?! And check this those were narrations not statements by in comic character who have been proven to be wrong before ?! Omg faulty logic!

So let's take the argument that Odin when his power was felt across the multiverse was more than 616... Wouldn't in the other universe when those respective odins and Zeus do displays of power our 616 feels it too?! Or maybe their respective universes are considered multiverses also.. Because of the other connected dimensions and realms... Maybe...

And ll you've done is provide the assumption that because someone represents an abstract ideal they are uber powerful?

If mr chaos king was so multiversal how come the big guns like chaos, order, etc don't step in? Not a single abstract? The only one is galan? Gee I wonder why...

And yet during the cancerverse issues when all of the universe is threatened even the aegis and tenebrous step in...

What about the celestials there is no self preservation there?

What you have are statements you are using to reach with yourself.
The best evidence you have is going to be a twitter account message and that's about it. Why. Because the writers that be did not CLEARLY write in the fact that it was a multiversal event. Or even throw in the normal indicators that it was a multiversal event.

After galactus the biggest higher ups affected were skyfathers. Where were the watchers even... Remember how many appeared when maelstrom was gonna collapse the universe... Or Thanos did... Well... Anything? Yeah...

wtf?...for real? no other abstract were involved?...death ran from him and eternity couldnt do shit either...then u have galactus that was nothing to CK....hey thats 3 top dog abstracts right there...then u have hercules who was above all of them

Omega Vision
wtf?...for real? no other abstract were involved?...death ran from him and eternity couldnt do shit either...then u have galactus that was nothing to CK....hey thats 3 top dog abstracts right there...
Almost all of Eternity's character history involves doing nothing during a Crisis or stepping in and getting pwned. Hell Dormammu pwned him once.

Is Dormammu Multiversal now?

OneDumbG0
Almost all of Eternity's character history involves doing nothing during a Crisis or stepping in and getting pwned. You mean like Spectre? vin

Omega Vision
You mean like Spectre? vin
Nice try. At least Spectre has proven he can beat Heralds.

What's E's greatest combat feat? Pwning Hank Pym? durlaugh

rotiart
wtf?...for real? no other abstract were involved?...death ran from him and eternity couldnt do shit either...then u have galactus that was nothing to CK....hey thats 3 top dog abstracts right there...then u have hercules who was above all of them

You know I meant it as no abstracts fought back against him other than big g
Death fleeing this reality when the abstracts of our multiverse exist nowhere else but our multiverse actually helps the argument that chaos king was absorbing only an universe and not the multiverse...

Eternity wouldn't do anything... Not couldn't...

And nowhere did it say Hercules power levels were above eternity. He called himself the all father...

OneDumbG0
Nice try. At least Spectre has proven he can beat Heralds.

What's E's greatest combat feat? Pwning Hank Pym? durlaugh Well he is the Scientist Supreme. sneer

In all seriousness though, I'm pretty sure Eternity defeated Dormammu straight up after Dr. Strange released him. Same with Nightmare.

quanchi112
Cho is proven wrong at least once. This makes him a person... With opinions... Being correct in how to beat chaos king does not mean he was correct that 98% of the multiverse was destroyed... And like five seconds before he figures out how to beat him he was adamant there was no way to beat the chaos king. That's to create a sense of drama. I don't believe the writer deceived us when he had a character state 98 percent of the multiverse has been destroyed. That's just lunacy to believe the writer deceived us there.

zopzop
Well he is the Scientist Supreme. sneer

In all seriousness though, I'm pretty sure Eternity defeated Dormammu straight up after Dr. Strange released him. Same with Nightmare.

I've been wondering about this myself. Eternity seems pretty pathetic for a high end abstract. It's not just the fact that he jobs to people he has no business losing to, I'm talking about his on panel displays of power too.

Remember when Eternity threatened Thanos with "total annihilation" and let loose "with all his righteous fury" and the only casualty was Thanos' home world? Sad.

bagsikdangal101
^ And the TOAA talked to Spider-Man once. Is Spider-Man Multiversal because he got TOAA's attention?

Nice try, but the fact you admitted not reading Chaos War proves you don't know what actually transpired.In Chaos War:Chaos King, Thrann stated that everything in the beginning was Darkness and Chaos.You can't tell time or what's up or down.Then the First Mover(The One Above All) brought order in the Darkness and Chaos.Hence he started creation.This implies that the Chaos king was once the Multiverse and his power was shattered by TOAA.And it was stated that the Darkness and Chaos was the Nil Star(according to Zenn-lanian language) who happens to be the Chaos King.Hence, the Chaos King's fall from the cosmic order.In other words, creation wouldn't start if TOAA didn't shatter the Darkness and Chaos(Chaos King).Thrann stated he was the end of all things.You should also check out one of The Japanese Creation Myths since that is were FVL got his idea about the Chaos King.The only alteration FVL did was he replaced In and Yo(they were responsible for Mikaboshi's power being shattered to start creation in Japanese Myths) with The One Above All in their place instead.And you ignored the scan I posted about the Chaos War:X-men tie-ins.It seems strange that TOAA didn't help when Abraxas was destroying Universe after Universe.But how come TOAA(Through Destiny's Prophecy) intervened when a villain appears who was only destroying 1 Universe?CK must have done something Catastrophic if TOAA was mentioned in order to stop him through the embodiments of creation.

bagsikdangal101
You know I meant it as no abstracts fought back against him other than big g
Death fleeing this reality when the abstracts of our multiverse exist nowhere else but our multiverse actually helps the argument that chaos king was absorbing only an universe and not the multiverse...

Eternity wouldn't do anything... Not couldn't...

And nowhere did it say Hercules power levels were above eternity. He called himself the all father...

I remember an issue were the Abstracts Infinity and Oblivion were talking outside the Multiverse to discuss the actions of Oblivion's avatar Maelstrom.Hence they can go outside of the Multiverse.Abstracts(Infinity and Oblivion) tends to use Avatars to settle their differences.

As for Herc, didn't I already showed that Gaea's so called power up was an intellect upgrade?So his power/plot device to go toe to toe with a villain who was destroying 98.76% of the Multiverse came from the Chaos War:X-men tie-ins.Herc was powered by the embodiments of creation via TOAA.TOAA has more involvement in this event(Chaos War:Chaos King,Chaos War Thor#1 and #2, and Chaos War:X-men #1 and #2.

rotiart
I'll be back tomorrow when I'm home with my comics and not on an iPhone to double check your claims.

But I do not recall any thing that identifies a powerboost to Hercules. He was always empowered the same since the power was transferred to him... Gaea may have shown him how to use his powers but Cho had become a skyfather supposedly and then gave it to hercules

btw the abstracts were not outside the multiverse but in oblivions realm Which is itself a near void that is still a portion of the universe... They were in inklings realm Which quasar and maelstrom had entered after ring pulled into the singularity maelstrom was trying to destroy the universe with...

carver9
I don't even know why this thread went on so long when Imperiex was full of nothing but hyperbole. He never destroyed what was "stated" that he was capable of destroying.

Imperiex doesn't have the feats showing what it was stated that he was/is capable of.

Hell, one of his imperiex Probes had to build a device in order to shed a planet... it didn't have the neccessary power to do it on its own.

Black bolt z
wtf?...for real? no other abstract were involved?...death ran from him and eternity couldnt do shit either...then u have galactus that was nothing to CK....hey thats 3 top dog abstracts right there...then u have hercules who was above all of them 1: Neither Death nor eternity didn't fight CK, both for different reasons.
2: The only one that did fight him was galactus, and a lot of the times galactus is a damn p*ssy
3: Please...PLEASE prove Herc was above them all. And don't say he was on CK level becasue he was not. Nor did he beat any abstracts or close.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
I don't even know why this thread went on so long when Imperiex was full of nothing but hyperbole. He never destroyed what was "stated" that he was capable of destroying.

Imperiex doesn't have the feats showing what it was stated that he was/is capable of.

Hell, one of his imperiex Probes had to build a device in order to shed a planet... it didn't have the neccessary power to do it on its own.

thumb up

rotiart
Okay some clarity!
First. Thor did not call upon anyone to help him with Glory. His human form donald blake did as well as Jessica to the creator of all men... you can take that to mean whatever you want...

In the xmen issues Proudstar refers to the thunderbird the god of his people, and calls it the one above all, and asks it to take back his power.

the part of destiny's diary that mentions nature's allys are obviously referring to the great beasts in the alpha flight issues..

there was no power amp shown in the issues. bags you either flat out lied, or you are just plain delusional. if you HAD read the xmen issues, you'd see throughout the story how proudstar refers to what the thunderbird is... cough..

btw even destiny says the future is only hers to see, and that she didn't tell people what they needed to hear, but what she wanted them to hear! as shown when she confronted the trickster god. in Chaos War Xmen #2.

poof.

bbrem123
1: Neither Death nor eternity didn't fight CK, both for different reasons.
2: The only one that did fight him was galactus, and a lot of the times galactus is a damn p*ssy
3: Please...PLEASE prove Herc was above them all. And don't say he was on CK level becasue he was not. Nor did he beat any abstracts or close.

so why didnt death fight?...please what is the reason?...maybe she didnt want to shit stomp?

Didnt say he was CK level...he got raped by CK...just the fact that galactus couldnt do jackshit along with death and eternity(and every other character that faced CK)...and he also remade what CK destroyed(while severely injured)

superbatman86
so why didnt death fight?...please what is the reason?...maybe she didnt want to shit stomp?

Didnt say he was CK level...he got raped by CK...just the fact that galactus couldnt do jackshit along with death and eternity(and every other character that faced CK)...and he also remade what CK destroyed(while severely injured) Because then Pak couldn't wank Herc.Flat out the reason Death and Eternity didn't fight would be because they would have stomped.

bagsikdangal101
Okay some clarity!
First. Thor did not call upon anyone to help him with Glory. His human form donald blake did as well as Jessica to the creator of all men... you can take that to mean whatever you want...

In the xmen issues Proudstar refers to the thunderbird the god of his people, and calls it the one above all, and asks it to take back his power.

the part of destiny's diary that mentions nature's allys are obviously referring to the great beasts in the alpha flight issues..

there was no power amp shown in the issues. bags you either flat out lied, or you are just plain delusional. if you HAD read the xmen issues, you'd see throughout the story how proudstar refers to what the thunderbird is... cough..

btw even destiny says the future is only hers to see, and that she didn't tell people what they needed to hear, but what she wanted them to hear! as shown when she confronted the trickster god. in Chaos War Xmen #2.

poof.

I never said Thor called out to the creator, I even mentioned Thor was able to defeat Glory through the prayers of Becca and Don Blake.

Here's an interview that makes the Chaos King Multiversal.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/chaos-war-from-the-field-1-101015.html

Now I understand what they meant CK is the original Oblivion.Because he was the Void in the beginning before everything else existed.In the beginning was non-existence.Meaning in the beginning, there was no Multiverse in the Marvel Universe.Come to think of it, the back story to CK is about the origin of the Marvel Universe/Multiverse.Thrann,Hera,even Gaea Mentions the story of creation of the Marvel Universe/Multiverse by TOAA.TOAA is more involved in this.There goes the CK is not Multiversal since FVL and GP describes the beginning of the Marvel Universe/Multiverse.If it weren't for the movement of TOAA pawning CK in the beginning, there will be no Marvel Universe/Multiverse.The Thunderbird was the 1 responsible for bringing the dead X-men in muir isle.Never did Destiny called the Thunderbird as The One Above All.She did call the Thunderbird as the anvil who will unlock the gate.So what the Dead X-men did was all for nothing?Is that how you interpret it?Then CK shouldn't have sent the Carrion Crow to take down the Dead X-men if what their going to do wasn't a threat to him.

rotiart
Destiny called toaa in her Book...

Proudstar calls the thunderbird toaa...

Both are scans you used as "proof"

But the thunderbird is simply the spirit of his people. Nice trying to retract your own stuff. :-P

rotiart
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/th_ChaosWar5025.jpg
Hercules states he saved the UNIVERSE
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/th_ChaosWar5022.jpg
Athena refers to creation being save. Also calls it a corrupted UNIVERSE
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/th_ChaosWar5011.jpg
Cho States Galactus is the oldest entity in this UNIVERSE

You can find scans of Cho referring to all this as a "multiverse" but even Athena and hercules state all they saved was the UNIVERSE.

Igniz
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/th_ChaosWar5025.jpg
Hercules states he saved the UNIVERSE
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/th_ChaosWar5022.jpg
Athena refers to creation being save. Also calls it a corrupted UNIVERSE
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/th_ChaosWar5011.jpg
Cho States Galactus is the oldest entity in this UNIVERSE

You can find scans of Cho referring to all this as a "multiverse" but even Athena and hercules state all they saved was the UNIVERSE.

Its weird when you don't believe Amadeus Cho's statement of CK destroying 98.76% of the Multiverse and how you say CK only destroyed one Universe and yet now you use his statement to prove Galactus is the Oldest Entity in the Universe to disprove CK is not the oldest Entity in the Marvel Universe or Multiverse?Now you're just net picking.Did you know that Multi-Eternity aka True Eternity represents all of the Multiverse(FFAnnual2001)?Which makes him Multiversal.And the fact the Chaos King was proven an abstract by Eternity(which would still represents Multi-Eternity) in Chaos War#2.There is only one Living Tribunal(which makes him Multiversal).There is only one Abraxas(which also makes him Multiversal).Now can you prove there is a Chaos King from another Universe(unless retconned of course)?FYI there is nothing wrong with asking the writers.Since the writers are the one writing this and they are the ones who could shed some light into what they write.And its funny that you are using the comic that FVL and GP wrote as proof and then complain when someone uses their interview that happens to describe what is happening in the comic event they wrote or how they describes the main baddie in said event as proof.Weird huh?

Bentley
Unless Imperiex can somehow bfr CK, he gets eaten.

Comics Queen
Originally posted by Bentley
Unless Imperiex can somehow bfr CK, he gets eaten. Imperiex BFR's the universe. Fight over. No reality.

rotiart
You sweiously quoted yourself igniz?
Why because your argument is full of bs?
The fact that chaos king represents something older than our universe does not mean he had the power of the entire multiverse. Eternity represents all of time and space and yet.. Only represses the 616 universe...

You are reaching for arguments that have no verired relation to te chaos king.

Chaos king on panel is only state to have destroyed the multiverse by cho. You try to use the argument that all reality was destroyed...

Guess what athena refers to all of creation... And then claims it's only THIS universe... Hercules te man that restored everything only restored a universe...

For all your arguments that cho knew that 98% of the multiverse was being destroyed blah blah blah... You directly argue with te on panel statement from te character that restored everything!!! And from the woman that's been planning for the event for millennia!!!

Let's see... Listen to the gods who claim it wa a universe only... Or listen to cho ... And use twitter accounts. The fact that you have to use twitter accounts verifies your debating skills. None. Lol.

rotiart
And guess what... If you look at the twitter accounts it doesn't even say chaos king was a multiversal power.. Justices what hr represented came from before our universe and galans!

He was gainin power throughout the issues by defeating demons gods and skyfathers... After that that's all he had. You never displayed any other power than that...the twitter account doesn't even state he was living tribunal level.. Toaa level or even multiversal. It says he represents something before all others...

He's always represented it remember? And he's een defeated before by much less than abstracts....

Bentley
Originally posted by Comics Queen
Imperiex BFR's the universe. Fight over. No reality.

And Chaos King reigns with no reality, Imperiex is consumed next.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
And Chaos King reigns with no reality, Imperiex is consumed next. CK can't teleport to other universes.

Bentley
CK can't teleport to other universes.

He doesn't need to unless they are in another continuum, prove that Imperiex's abilities work in other continuum, or that they even exist in DC ermm

rotiart
I'm in bold. Igniz is not. :P

Its weird when you don't believe Amadeus Cho's statement of CK destroying 98.76% of the Multiverse and how you say CK only destroyed one Universe and yet now you use his statement to prove Galactus is the Oldest Entity in the Universe to disprove CK is not the oldest Entity in the Marvel Universe or Multiverse?

I never said CK wasn't the oldest being in the multiverse

Now you're just net picking.Did you know that Multi-Eternity aka True Eternity represents all of the Multiverse(FFAnnual2001)?Which makes him Multiversal.And the fact the Chaos King was proven an abstract by Eternity(which would still represents Multi-Eternity) in Chaos War#2.

You have nothing to prove that was "multi eternity" or a multiversal being that was referring to the Chaos King. Thats your opinion and nothing else

There is only one Living Tribunal(which makes him Multiversal).There is only one Abraxas(which also makes him Multiversal).

This is true

Now can you prove there is a Chaos King from another Universe(unless retconned of course)?FYI there is nothing wrong with asking the writers. Since the writers are the one writing this and they are the ones who could shed some light into what they write.And its funny that you are using the comic that FVL and GP wrote as proof and then complain when someone uses their interview that happens to describe what is happening in the comic event they wrote or how they describes the main baddie in said event as proof.Weird huh?

Forum Rules:
No Non-canon Sources
An obscure interview given by someone involved in a story arc is not proof to refute feats.

Igniz

Forum Rules:
No Non-canon Sources
An obscure interview given by someone involved in a story arc is not proof to refute feats.

I wasn't the one who posted the Interview.And I only interpreted it the way it is.Again, there's on panel proof CK was the Marvel Universe/Multiverse.Thrann even mentions CK being pawned by the first mover(TOAA) to start creation in Chaos War:Chaos King,Hera in Assault on New Olympus mentions about creation and her plans about the continuum, and even Gaea in Chaos War#4 also mentions emerging from the darkness.Chaos War is about a villain who wants to return everything into the quiet Void,Darkness, and Chaos.And its fairly obvious the writer used a lot of creation myths as references to describe the main bad guy(who happens to be an abstract).Again the reason I said Eternity(aspect) can still represent Multi-Eternity.Take for ex Izanami(Gaea) who happens to be Japan's earth goddess.In the Marvel Universe, she's an aspect of Gaea.This means Izanami represents Gaea.Now since you believe CK is not Multiversal.Can you say every Eternity in every Universe has a dark half that is CK?

Just asking.

rotiart
I really don't care what the heck you think you are interpreting. Apply the rules of the freaking forum.

Athena states all they saved was a universe.
Hercules states he restored everything using all his power. He states all he restored was the universe.
Galactus uses his power to create a portal big enough to transfer the people of our universe to another universe.
Chaos king, if his goal was to wipe out the multiverse... Seemed content absorbing only a single universe. The continuum.
The gods of zenn la are just like the asgardians. They exist potentially in other universes. Just like the Japanese gods... And as such other beings like mikaboshi. You can't disprove it. You can't prove it.

Eternity states what mikaboshi represents. It's never stated his level of power rivaled or exceeded eternity. The Phoenix represents the energies of creation itself and we all saw what xorn did to Jean... Representing an ideal doesn't make your power level absolute

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>