Atlas vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
1. fight takes place in middle of abandoned new york city.

2. standard forum fight

3. canadian woods at 6 o'clock at night
http://www.butterflyinteriordecor.com/ekmps/shops/i4design/images/canadian-woods-1114-p.jpg

JakeTheBank
Which Atlas?

King Castle
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/320857-65143-atlas_super.JPG

JakeTheBank
Iirc, Atlas took a Mjolnir throw to the dome and while hurt like hell, remained conscious. I'm not sure if that was just a higher end showing for him or what, but based off of that, I'm not sure if Spidey can deal enough damage/pain to him to get a KO.

SamZED
Does he have any other durability feats on that level? Cause one instance of him surviving a hit from Thor isnt enough to suggest that class 10+ will be useless.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SamZED
Does he have any other durability feats on that level? Cause one instance of him surviving a hit from Thor isnt enough to suggest that class 10+ will be useless.

He was exchanging blows from Pym who had grown to meet his size, and has done so several times before. At maximum size, I believe Pym's about...50 tons? Definitely more average than the Mjolnir feat, I would say.

I suppose Pete can punch him in the knee caps or something, but Atlas is going to have a lot more in the tank to draw upon.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He was exchanging blows from Pym who had grown to meet his size, and has done so several times before. At maximum size, I believe Pym's about...50 tons? Definitely more average than the Mjolnir feat, I would say.

I suppose Pete can punch him in the knee caps or something, but Atlas is going to have a lot more in the tank to draw upon. pete can also donkey punch him in the crotch!

BigSid
He's exchanged blows with Wonderman took a hammering from Hercules in Thunderbolts, his powers are ionic based similar to Simon's he's pretty durable.

He's a legit class 100 at maximum size, I believe class 20 or so at his normal size.

I think Spidey could hurt him but I would give Atlas a solid majority, he should be out of Peter's league.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Starscream M
pete can also donkey punch him in the crotch!

Looks like Bruce has some gay thoughts in his head.

"Donkey Punch is when your engaged in anal sex and when your about to ejaculate you punch the poor little lady in the back of the head so her anal cavity tightens making the orgasm all that more better (for you ofcourse)".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.