Rate Cable at H2H?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Cable is often praised as being Master Combatant. Considering Cable has stood up to the likes such as Bishop & Wolverine, Lady Deathstrike, and Deadpool unarmed without accessing his mutant abilities. Where does he stand at the height of his prime?

Is he up there with the likes such as Batman, Cassandra Cain, or Lady Shiva etc?

Mindset
Batman level.

Juk3n
At his peak, Deadpools equal. Make of that what you will in comparison to the DC peak human hierachy.

Q99
He does have cybernetic enhancements, mind.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Q99
He does have cybernetic enhancements, mind.

yeah but this isnt a discussion on hs stats, only his skill level as a combatant, id say he'd be peak human WITHOUT his cybenetic enhancements simply from an entire life of training and fighting. Like Cyclops for instance.

Prep-Man
The old MU cards have him listed at the highest, but I haven't been too impressed. Deadpool level. Maybe Cap.

Mindset
You weren't impressed but you put him DP and Cap level?

Prep-Man
I was being generous. I don't see him fighting too many people from the 90's. Didn't he lose to Cap?

Mindset
I don't remember, but most MA would lost to Cap.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I was being generous. I don't see him fighting too many people from the 90's. Didn't he lose to Cap?

He pretty much stopped fighting in Awe of fighting a legend that was long dead in his time, but whom shield Cable carried and used for a long time.

He mentioned cap being twice as strong and having triple the endurance, but no mention to skill or ability. The 'scuffle' was more homage to the legend of Cap than all out encounter.

Prep-Man
Ah, I see. Same thing happened to Punisher, too. IIRC.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by "Id"
Cable is often praised as being Master Combatant. Considering Cable has stood up to the likes such as Bishop & Wolverine, Lady Deathstrike, and Deadpool unarmed without accessing his mutant abilities. Where does he stand at the height of his prime?

Is he up there with the likes such as Batman, Cassandra Cain, or Lady Shiva etc? the more powerful he got, the less fighting he did

back in the 90's he was pretty nice, and like you pointed out he took on bishop and wolverine at the same time and both guys wanted to beat his ass cause iirc they thought he shot xavier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.