Deathstroke vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robin Dc
Deathstroke and spiderman at New York.
Deathstroke has his quick reflexes and Spiderman does have his spidersense who would win?

ok 1 deathstroke has gear spidey has webs
2 no gear or webs

Omega Vision
Does DS have his gear?

Magneto1982
Slade Wilson baby!

Silent Master
Spiderman

Juk3n
Depends on gear.

Stoic
Spider sense, superior strength (on average), superior agility, better leaping ability. Yeah Spiderman wins. Realistically speaking, a guy that can lift a subway car, dodge bullets (bullets are faster than the speed of sound), should be able to punch a hole in a non super like Batman, whereas Slade was only capable of knocking him out. Yeah Spiderman realistically should be able to one shot Slade. Then again Slades feats are way up at times, and then way down.

golem370
Spider-Man when going all out is krytonite to people like Batman,Deathstroke and others of that level. Specially if he is take no chances.

spider-man wins even with CIS on.

Omega Vision
I think Spidey's only real advantage here is strength. And that's not insurmountable.

With his standard gear Slade should take a majority.

inimalist
Originally posted by Stoic
dodge bullets (bullets are faster than the speed of sound)

spider-man's average speed and agility showings don't really make dodging bullets something he should be able to do. His SS helps, but this is the same stale feat we see with all street lvl heroes, even those who explicitly have no powers

Originally posted by 753
spider-man wins even with CIS on.

thumb up

Daredevil1
Spiderman wins.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by inimalist
spider-man's average speed and agility showings don't really make dodging bullets something he should be able to do. His SS helps, but this is the same stale feat we see with all street lvl heroes, even those who explicitly have no powers I can confirm 2 definite "faster than bullet" feats, maybe 3 but I persoanlly doubt that the bullets in the 3rd feat are actually "bullet fast" I agree that his SS helps avoiding bullets (obviously) but on the other hand you can argue pretty much eternally if it was ONLY due to his SS or his superior agility/speed.

King Castle
Originally posted by inimalist
spider-man's average speed and agility showings don't really make dodging bullets something he should be able to do. His SS helps, but this is the same stale feat we see with all street lvl heroes, even those who explicitly have no powers

thumb up i agree thumb up

inimalist
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I can confirm 2 definite "faster than bullet" feats, maybe 3 but I persoanlly doubt that the bullets in the 3rd feat are actually "bullet fast" I agree that his SS helps avoiding bullets (obviously) but on the other hand you can argue pretty much eternally if it was ONLY due to his SS or his superior agility/speed.

I'm just more inclined to throw such feats out unless there is a hugely consistent showing of him having such quick reflexes/speeds outside of situations involving bullets

I think SM does sort of straddle the line of where heroes might reasonably be able to dodge bullets, if only because of the SS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.