Chaos King vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Galactus decides to whip out the Ultimate Nullifier in an effect to permenantly destroy the Chaos King.

Galactus(with Ultimate Nullifier)

vs.

Chaos King

No CIS,PIS,or BFR

MrMind
can UN nullify chaos and darkness before existence? I think yes

Im guessing UN can do it

Eternal Idol
Galactus robs him in Compton and blasts him in Miami. Then, they gonna creep to South Central on a street knowledge mission, as G steps in the temple. Spot him, got him, as he pulls out his strap (UN), got his chrome to the side of Chaos King's White Sox hat.

Wack Pak Galactus loses though.

Slaanesh
the UN can destroy the entire universe along with CK..

Colossus-Big C
wouldnt oblivion just let chaos king out of his realm?

zopzop
If CK really was the void before Creation, the UN isn't doing jack to him.

I thought "Oblivion" type beings ignore the UN?

bbrem123
Originally posted by zopzop

I thought "Oblivion" type beings ignore the UN?
true

cpd12589
Galactus doesn't need the Ultimate Nullifier to beat Chaos King, as long as he's at full power of course. In Chaos War Galactus was greatly weakened and he was still able to open the portal to the bubble universe that contained Chaos King.

Full Power Galactus = Sentience of the Universe. Which means full powered Galactus is equal to Eternity, and at best Chaos King is just a part of Eternity. That's why Eternity refused to fight him because he's just a part of him, so he'd be destroying part of himself.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by cpd12589
Galactus doesn't need the Ultimate Nullifier to beat Chaos King, as long as he's at full power of course. In Chaos War Galactus was greatly weakened and he was still able to open the portal to the bubble universe that contained Chaos King.

Full Power Galactus = Sentience of the Universe. Which means full powered Galactus is equal to Eternity, and at best Chaos King is just a part of Eternity. That's why Eternity refused to fight him because he's just a part of him, so he'd be destroying part of himself.

we've never seen full power Galactus..how do u know he's equals to Eternity??just because he's the Sentience form of the previous universe doesn't automatically make him Eternity equal..that universe doesn't exist anymore..

Colossus-Big C

I thought "Oblivion" type beings ignore the UN? I thought "oblivion" type beings were the personification of being nullified?

Nullified=sent to oblivions realm. And its been stated on panel.

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I thought "oblivion" type beings were the personification of being nullified?

Nullified=sent to oblivions realm. And its been stated on panel.

Who knows, Marvel has been fxxking up big time these last few years. But yes, being nullified sends you to Oblivion's realm (unless this has been retconned).

rotiart
Who knows, Marvel has been fxxking up big time these last few years. But yes, being nullified sends you to Oblivion's realm (unless this has been retconned).

I don't think it has...
But last I checked quasar was living proof you get nullifies by the UN you get sent to oblivion's realm. It was durin the infinity gauntlet saga I think? Or maybe infinity wars.

AsbestosFlaygon
OT: Is Oblivion part of Eternity?

zopzop
Originally posted by rotiart
I don't think it has...
But last I checked quasar was living proof you get nullifies by the UN you get sent to oblivion's realm. It was durin the infinity gauntlet saga I think? Or maybe infinity wars.
Infinity War. The crazy thing about that whole nullification fiasco was that Quasar was still FULLY conscious and able to resist Oblivion. Oblivion had to send Quasar's personal "Death Avatar" Kid Reaper to claim him. Kid Reaper chases Quasar and then they chat, then Kid Reaper tricks Quasar into letting his guard down, then he "kills" Quasar with his scythe.

How do you "kill" a "nullified" person?

To make matters worse, Quasar after having his nullified self "killed" doesn't go to either Oblivion or Death, but to the White Room where all Eon's champions go after they die. But he was nullified first, then "killed" by his "Death Avatar", how the hell does that work? Does death override nullification?

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
OT: Is Oblivion part of Eternity?
I think you are thinking of Infinity.

rotiart
If anything eternity is opposite death. Time vs end of it...

Infinity vs oblivion. All space in the universe the lack of space in the universe. Imagine a sphere inside a larger sphere. If I understood it ought infinity is the smaller sphere and oblivion the outside one.

Mistress-Death
This thread question really no clear answer or winner as Marvel have way too many interpritations on cosmic way of things

cpd12589

Infinity vs oblivion. All space in the universe the lack of space in the universe. Imagine a sphere inside a larger sphere. If I understood it ought infinity is the smaller sphere and oblivion the outside one.

The opposite of Eternity is Abraxas not Death.
http://marvel.com/universe/Eternity

FP Galactus > Chaos King

Also Oblivion is a separate entity altogether. Chaos King is just part of Eternity so Oblivion > Chaos King also.

cpd12589

Strange but according to Marvel the opposite of Eternity is Abraxas but the opposite of Death is Eternity?
http://marvel.com/universe/Death_%28embodiment%29

FP Galactus > Chaos King

Also Oblivion is a separate entity altogether. Chaos King is just part of Eternity so Oblivion > Chaos King also.

Colossus-Big C
lol at fp galactus or oblivion>chaos king

chaos king absorbed eternity, and death fled from chaos king

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
lol at fp galactus or oblivion>chaos king

chaos king absorbed eternity, and death fled from chaos king

Exactly Big C. It's laughable. Even if people think CW and CK are the most idiotic things ever produced by Marvel (IMHO Fear Itself and Cul surpass even CW/CK in the sheer garbage department), he was written to be an uber powerful being.

Galactus ("FP"wink or not isn't doing sh|t vs Chaos King except being absorbed, like 98.7% of the multiverse was.

Igniz
Strange but according to Marvel the opposite of Eternity is Abraxas but the opposite of Death is Eternity?
http://marvel.com/universe/Death_%28embodiment%29

FP Galactus > Chaos King

Death and Eternity isn't in competition like Infinity and Oblivion is.In fact, Death exist because of Life which Eternity would represent.Abraxas is the Antithesis of Eternity.Abraxas started existing when the Multiverse started existing.If the Multiverse is destroyed, so would Abraxas since he existed because of the Multiverse.Chaos King is different from Abraxas since he already existed before existence itself.An anti-god instead being just an antithesis to Eternity.This means CK is older than Eternity,Death,Infinity,Oblivion and etc.CK was referred to as the orginal void.

As for this topic.How would the UN nullify the original Oblivion(CK)?

AsbestosFlaygon
LOL Chaos King looks a lot like the Regenerators in RE4:

http://lvls.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/re4-im.jpg

cpd12589
Full powered Galactus still takes Chaos King IMO. Definitely not saying it's a cake walk or anything. Just that FP Galactus would come out on top.

Bouboumaster
Galactus shoot him down.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus shoot him down.

the Darkone
Full powered Galactus still takes Chaos King IMO. Definitely not saying it's a cake walk or anything. Just that FP Galactus would come out on top.

Your opinion isn't fact, we cant go by hearsay! On theory FP Galactus is on Eternity level we havent seen it yet, I doubt FP Galactus can kill the original Oblivion, hell Death fled when Chaos King appeared, to say FP Galactus wins is not a fact!!

Chaos King sucked, too!

guy222
imho, marvel goofed with ck but it happened so

he's older than galactus yet stopped by cho/g and herc

can big g win no

can he win with a celestial or franklin yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.