Charlie Sheen Quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flameback
"I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Darth Vicious
"I'm not sleeping, I'm waiting"

"I am a peaceful man with bad intentions.""

"I have a disease? Bullshit! I cured it with my brain, with my mind...this bootleg cult arrogantly referred to as Alcoholics Anonymous supports a 5% success rate. My success is 100%.

"We win so radically in our underwear before our first cup of coffee, it’s scary. People say it’s lonely at the top, but I sure like the view."

"Dying is for fools. I’m proud of what I created. I exposed people to magic. I exposed people to things they would never see in their normal lives."

Weirdest and more entertaining interview I've seen!

Mindset
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
"I'm not sleeping, I'm waiting"

Was I the only one who realized he was using a Chuck Norris joke?

Darth Vicious
Ahhh Chuck Norris! I knew I heard it before (too many times) but couldn't figured from where, I type it in the search as he said it and Chuck didn't popped up.

steverules_2
Is the interview on youtube? I wanna see

steverules_2
Never mind, saw it

Flameback
I found Sheen's interview more entertaining than most of the stuff he's done throughout his career. laughing

Darth Vicious
d8lwJfQrClk

Quiero Mota
Well, Charlie Sheen has officially been fired from Two and a Half Men. Chuck Lorre and the other fatcats over at CBS have yet to render a final verdict as to whether the show will be canceled or continue on. As of right now its on hiatus. But apparently there's talks of a possible replacement.

I'm just wondering how the writers would explain Charlie Harper's sudden absence, and how the new male lead character would figure into the family. Maybe they should just quit while they're ahead, and bow out and call it quits. No dishonor in that. What would be pathetic is if the show continues on and it tanks because of crappy storylines without their main character.

ares834
Sheen on being fired.

"This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of their bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension."

MildPossession
Someone needs to be put into a funny farm.

Lord Shadow Z
I bet Mel Gibson and few other actors who've been on the wrong side of the media are saying 'Thank god for Charlie Sheen'.

Impediment
"Can't is the cancer of Happen."

Darth Piggott

girlskissgirls

YankeeWhaler
About a month before his meltdown, I was talking at work with someone and said nothing will happen of his rehab stuf because he is a liberal and Hispanic.
Anytime you see a tv series where women hate a man, because they thought they could change him by sleeping with him, that is not comedy that is tragic.

What really got him fired was calling out his writer for being Jewish. That is a huge no no. Would not be surprised if he gets blackballed from Hollywood for quite some time.

YankeeWhaler
I commented that on Yahoo and was told I was racist. And one of my friends Messenger friends propostioned me for a sexual encounter on that same board. I guess the camera on the computer had been hacked as this person described some sexual activity going on the room quite accurately. Creepy! Figured my friend had something to do with that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.