Iran Threatens to Boycott London Olympics Over 'Zion' Logo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/01/iran-threatens-to-boycott-2012-london-olympics-over-zion-logo/

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-i_6bUC93wl8/TWvlbwypQ7I/AAAAAAAAV98/CVTYxNbJpeY/s400/Zion%2B2012.jpg

This Zion thing is nothing new.

Crazy conspiracy theorists aren't they?

On a side note:

For those interested, here is a video on the 2012 olympics and the supposed symbolism involved. Rik clay was a conspiracy researcher and was found dead in his home. Suicide apparently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR5NNo1AB9g

dadudemon
Stupid boycott.

That's my thoughts.

Quiero Mota
Good riddance.

Who wants Iran there anyway.

inimalist
Iranian athletes have a long history of boycotting events.

A potential gold medalist in karate (or whichever is an olympic event) refused to fight an Israeli athlete and took a loss in one of the ealier rounds one time

Darth Jello
Iran can barely hold their own country together. Who knows if it's going to be there 2012. Hopefully the United Democratic Republic of Persia will participate in its stead.

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano

Crazy conspiracy theorists aren't they?

Nah...Just idiots.

Mindset
Everyone should boycott the olympics based on the stupid logo and mascots.

Omega Vision
Oh no. What will we ever do without Iran?

Dr. Leg Kick
What is the logo suppose to be?

red g jacks
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Good riddance.

Who wants Iran there anyway. exactly what i was thinking

lol @ iran thinking they have any pull

Originally posted by Dr. Leg Kick
What is the logo suppose to be? 2012

Lord Lucien
The Persians won't be competing? That'll please the Greeks.

Bicnarok

Deano
the guy on the video is a bit silly.

he claimed david icke was a freemason in one video. just because someone had photo shopped a pic of ickes head on to a freemason at a lodge

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by red g jacks
exactly what i was thinking

lol @ iran thinking they have any pull

Right? It reminds me of those situations when someone you don't like announces that they're not gonna attend your house-party, and then you feign caring by half-heartedly "begging" them to come, knowing full-well they won't (and all the while not actually wanting them to).

Robtard
the London 2012 Olympics

Going to be a bit of shit.

Symmetric Chaos
he claimed david icke was a freemason in one video. just because someone had photo shopped a pic of ickes head on to a freemason at a lodge

That's part of the conspiracy.

Bicnarok

A bit sily is a massive understatement, he is totally of his rocker.

Although he makes some interesting points.

Lord Shadow Z

I met this guy once who was a freemason, had all these weird titles for themselves and arrangements for their lodge get-togethers. I was a bit non-plussed about it all to tell the truth.

About this Zion thing, well I guess you can see 'Zion' there but it's all about interpretation for instance I can see 'Lion' or even 'Liar'

Boycotting is a bit too much, for instance you don't see the Russians boycotting Compare the Market for those suggestive Meerkat adverts. Or have they?

jaden101
uıɐƃɐ ʇı ʇɐ ǝɹɐ ıʇɐuıɯnllı ǝɥʇ˙˙˙ʎʞoods˙˙˙˙ooooooʍ

Deano
i couldnt read that it was upside down

Bicnarok
Originally posted by jaden101
uıɐƃɐ ʇı ʇɐ ǝɹɐ ıʇɐuıɯnllı ǝɥʇ˙˙˙ʎʞoods˙˙˙˙ooooooʍ

ɔǝɹʇɐıuןʎ ɐɹǝ

Bardock42
Originally posted by inimalist
Iranian athletes have a long history of boycotting events.

A potential gold medalist in karate (or whichever is an olympic event) refused to fight an Israeli athlete and took a loss in one of the ealier rounds one time

So weird, you'd think he'd cherish the chance to beat up a Jew.

Bardock42
i couldnt read that it was upside down

Talking about upside down/backwards stuff, if you spell illuminati backwards and go to the .com domain, something scary and inexplicable happens.

www.itanimulli.com

It kinda made me believe you more.

Deano
there you go..

Bicnarok

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Talking about upside down/backwards stuff, if you spell illuminati backwards and go to the .com domain, something scary and inexplicable happens.

www.itanimulli.com

It kinda made me believe you more.

Some guy named John Fenley bought the name through 'godaddy.com' and linked it to hit the NSA site.

http://www.dandomain.dk/produkter/domain-whois.html?domain=itanimulli.ORG

http://www.godaddy.com/domains/searchresults2.aspx?ci=16811

Boom!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.