Starkiller vs Father Balder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGoldenSpy
Starkiller from TFU vs the weird guy from Bayonetta.

This is father balder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc7RbvG3zJ0

TheAuraAngel
Starkiller kills him with the amount of effort it takes me to breathe.

Then again, no nothing about Balder.

Darth Truculent
Spite

Great piece of music sung in gaelic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9ocAUQnNdE

Nephthys
Father Baldur kills him with the amount of effort it takes me to breathe.

I actually do know something about him.

TheAuraAngel
What can he do? :O

Hmm quick google search shows he can apparently stop time with a lightspeed attack. That would work I suppose. His TK isn't as strong as Starkiller's though going from what I read. Nor is his Mary Sueness. vin

Nephthys
He beat Bayonnetta like a redheaded stepchild, blitzing her effortlessly. Considering Bayonnetta is way faster than Starkiller herself, the dude has no hope of sentient thought before Balder tears his head off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK44y9S8Qn0&feature=related

TheAuraAngel
Starkiller has lightning reactions. awesome

Nephthys
Force Lightning /=/ Real Lightning. uhuh

BloodRain
All fictional lightning = lightning shifty

TheAuraAngel
It looks like real lightning and sounds like real lightning. Are you implying that he slowed his lightning down on purpose!? That is forced CIS good sir!

Nephthys
uck u

the lightnings ****ing purple

TheAuraAngel
So? Maybe purple lightning means it's super fast lightning!?!?!?

We're obviously just parodying others anyway. haermm

Nephthys
I am laughing through my tears.

TheAuraAngel
*tosses you a living mouse*

MooCowofJustice
I don't know what the hells going on in here (yeah, I do) but I don't care for it.

Nephthys
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
*tosses you a living mouse*

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/102/953/original/129904116757.png?1299041392

This pleases me.

ScreamPaste
IS THAT THE SMELL OF SORE ANUS!?

Yes, yes it is. 131 I'll take my lightning timer Link and remind you that even if it is lightning speed StarWarsSucksNowKiller has precog. Spiderman's used his precog to do the same thing.

BloodRain
You don't care for the two charas in battle Moo? O.o

TheAuraAngel
Please ScreamPaste. You and the LLLC have not convinced anyone of Link's lightning timeyness.

Killer's precog does help though I suppose.

MooCowofJustice
You traitorous bastard.

TheAuraAngel
Me?

BloodRain

Phanteros
Starkiller sucks so he loses automatically.

ScreamPaste

MooCowofJustice
Hah.

TheAuraAngel
Nintendium is not as strong as the 120th element of the periodic table. I forget the terminology but the symbol was something like Cdi if I remember correctly.

BloodRain
Ahh but I do ma boy, was just too lazy to bring it up the last time.

Now, what can Balder do?

ScreamPaste
Nintendium is not as strong as the 120th element of the periodic table. I forget the terminology but the symbol was something like Cdi if I remember correctly.
EBeTXPaewMo
no expression Nintendium >

TheAuraAngel
And Nintendium has obviously grown weaker in time if one looks at the DS. 313

NemeBro

BloodRain
You... didn't even think you were part of this tbh .__. And step on an argument /=/ moving past the lightning talk

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
You... didn't even think you were part of this tbh .__. And step on an argument /=/ moving past the lightning talk You have gained the attention of one infinitely your greater. The End has come.

TheAuraAngel
While this is all mildly amusing, back to the thread?

BloodRain
Ya'huh, can't offer the same attention o:

Vids of what they can do would be great.

TheGoldenSpy
Starkiller kills him with the amount of effort it takes me to breathe.

Then again, no nothing about Balder.

Then it's best you no something about them instead of randomly selecting a victor no?

Father balder is pretty much Bayonetta's superior in all aspects. Take what you have seen from Bayonetta and multiply it times 2. Balder pretty much toyed with Bayonetta during the whole fight as he needed her to ressurect the final boss.

Not sure about his durability though. On one hand, he got chewed up by giant monsters and had a tower break on him with no problem.

....But he was shot in the head with a bullet....made of lipstick...that could be knocked off with floating glass.

He hasn't moved something as large as a starship with TK, but he did some very impressive things with it without knocking himself out. It's more than enough to keep starkiller at bay IMO.

He can slow time aswell.

TheAuraAngel
Nope, I like to leap before I look. Much more exciting.

That says, precog plus better force powers likely wins this for Starkiller. Hooray. Yeah, not really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.