DC's Version of The Infinity Gauntlet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
New Krona will have a new Gauntlet in War of the Green Lanterns. Thoughts? Do you think it will have the combined power of all the color entities?

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/16943_400x600.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
LOL.

If each Gem is a different color representing an entity, DC has bigger cojones than I would have guessed.

Payback for Fear Itself I guess.

Prep-Man
There is 7 spectrum's so maybe the gauntlet just helps him draw on all 7 at the same time??

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol. There's 7 Infinity Gems.

Possibly. Either way, this is going to be funny.

Slaanesh
i think that gauntlet can only harness will power cuz it had green ring with it..and Krona is too short now to equip that weapon..

JakeTheBank
I think the gauntlet was obviously meant to be a precursor to the power ring itself. Still, it doesn't make sense as the Guardians have since tapped into willpower themselves; the energy is natural and iirc, inexhaustible compared to a power ring.

Galan007
i just hope that little backpack thingy krona's wearing in that promo art doesn't house the essences of the emotional entities. otherwise this will essentially be an amalgam between the infinity gauntlet and ghostbuster-tech.

none

JakeTheBank
Yeah...

I hope after War of the Green Lanterns, Johns puts the Emotional Spectrum on the shelf for a while.

Galan007
that's where they need to be. this crap is getting old.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
New Krona will have a new Gauntlet in War of the Green Lanterns. Thoughts? Do you think it will have the combined power of all the color entities?

Wouldn't it basically just be an artifact version of the White Entity if that were the case?

Originally posted by Galan007
i just hope that little backpack thingy krona's wearing in that promo art doesn't house the essences of the emotional entities. otherwise this will essentially be an amalgam between the infinity gauntlet and ghostbuster-tech.

none
Pray you do not cross the streams, son!

Galan007
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wouldn't it basically just be an artifact version of the White Entity if that were the case? nah. the white entity embodies life, not every emotion in the spectrum.

Omega Vision
nah. the white entity embodies life, not every emotion in the spectrum.
I thought it was basically the sum of the other entities.

Galan007
I thought it was basically the sum of the other entities. the white entity = the living light that was bestowed upon the universe, subsequently triggering existence itself. the embodiment of life. that's why IT could affect nekron (the embodiment of darkness/death) when no other emotional energies -even combined- could.

Allankles
that's where they need to be. this crap is getting old.

It's been old since the middle of blackest night. mad

Allankles
Originally posted by Prep-Man

It looks like that's what it'll be. All the emotional spectrums.

Quite frankly this went from cool (back at the beginning of FC when the rage lanterns were introduced trying to assassinate a ring less Sinestro) to being utterly overdone through the middle of BN and its aftermath.

OneDumbG0
Pray you do not cross the streams, son! laughcry

Win.

Gecko4lif
Including life and death?

So nekron or anti-monitor are gonna be crammed in there?

Galan007
Life, yes. Death, maybe, but doubtful.

I don't see Krona tracking down/imprisoning Nekron.

Digi

none

How does that not sound awesome to you?

Galan007
Come to think of it, I might piss my pants laughing if Krona said: "let's show this prehistoric b*tch how we do things downtown!" right before he absorbed one of the entities.

he

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.