Sentry/Void runs the tearing heroes in half gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
In each scenario, can the Voided out Sentry tear the character in half? (the opponents are not fighting back, and Sentry gets to recharge fully between each attempt).

1. Ares

2. Balder

3. Wolverine

4. Wonder Woman

5. Sersi

6. Maxima

7. Super Girl

8. Thor

9. Superman

10. Superboy Prime

PillarofOsiris
I know for a fact he's not tearing anyone past 4 in half. Wonder Woman is debatable.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I know for a fact he's not tearing anyone past 4 in half. Wonder Woman is debatable. erm

Gecko4lif
Gets to balder

Balder should actually be much later in the gauntlet though

JakeTheBank
I don't know if he can rip apart Wonder Woman. Sersi, I have extreme doubts about. Classic Balder in Asgard would be impossible for Sentry to rip in half, though unless he had mistletoe fingernails or something.

SamZED
I doubt he could rip Wolverine using his strength alone. It depends.. what was Female Ultron made of? If he uses molecular manipulation its a different story then.

bbrem123
she is made out of adamantium as far is I know...ultron has a molecular re-arranger that makes it so he can reconstruct his adamantium form which make him even harder to damage

SamZED
Originally posted by bbrem123
she is made out of adamantium as far is I know...ultron has a molecular re-arranger that makes it so he can reconstruct his adamantium form which make him even harder to damage But was it primary? I remember it emerged from Tony's armor. Dont remember how or why.

Omega Vision
He could rip the flesh from Wolverine's bones or rip the skeleton out of the flesh...but he's not tearing Wolverine apart the same way he tore Ares apart: like a phone book, bones and all.

I'm unsure about Wonder Woman and Maxima. Supergirl, Thor, Superman, and Prime no way.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He could rip the flesh from Wolverine's bones or rip the skeleton out of the flesh...but he's not tearing Wolverine apart the same way he tore Ares apart: like a phone book, bones and all.

I'm unsure about Wonder Woman and Maxima. Supergirl, Thor, Superman, and Prime no way.

What about Sersi?

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Supergirl, Thor, Superman, and Prime no way. I LOL... laughing

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by FanBoy101
I LOL... laughing

I lol at Sentry tearing them apart, too.

iceman24567
I LOL... laughing The trolling continues...
Probably stops at 4

PillarofOsiris
Superman has a better chance of tearing Sentry in half than vice versa.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by keiththegreat
What about Sersi?
Idk. Haven't read much about her. What I have read didn't focus much on her physical abilities.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by iceman24567
The trolling continues... How will you Stop Me?... wink

Superman has a better chance of tearing Sentry in half than vice versa. NO... erm

iceman24567
How will you Stop Me?... wink

NO... erm Admitting you are trolling >>>> Me stopping you. Happy trails

tkitna
I admit i'm confused. I suppose Void/Sentry is weaker than Void somehow? Is Ares really that less durable than these other guys although he throws down with them in practically every appearance? I guess I really dont see the issues he would have as you others do, especially if their allowing him to do this.

The Void tears all of them apart save for maybe Prime and thats due to me not knowing enough about Prime to guage.

iceman24567
Ares is really lessOriginally posted by tkitna
I admit i'm confused. I suppose Void/Sentry is weaker than Void somehow? Is Ares really that less durable than these other guys although he throws down with them in practically every appearance? I guess I really dont see the issues he would have as you others do, especially if their allowing him to do this.

The Void tears all of them apart save for maybe Prime and thats due to me not knowing enough about Prime to guage. So ares has durability feats on par with Thor, Superman and Supergirl? they are higher on the food chain durability wise

Q99
Originally posted by tkitna
I admit i'm confused. I suppose Void/Sentry is weaker than Void somehow? Is Ares really that less durable than these other guys although he throws down with them in practically every appearance?

Ares is definitely less durable than 4+ here.

AlmightyKfish
Eh, with strength Sentry is going to have trouble with everyone past Balder, with a number being pretty much impossible for him to do.

That being said if he could use his matter manip offensively he could probably do it to everyone here, but he never seemed to anything offensive with this ability so that's pretty much a long shot.

PillarofOsiris
Prime would one shot Ares (and kill him in the process). and I don't care if Thor or Superman are just standing there and letting him do it, there's no way he's tearing either of them in half.

tkitna
Ares is really less So ares has durability feats on par with Thor, Superman and Supergirl? they are higher on the food chain durability wise

I realize this, but I dont think the difference is a broad as you think. He has all kinds of durability feats, but yeah, I realize he isnt on Thor and Hercs level. Regardless, Void/Sentry tore him in half without even grunting. It wasnt like he had trouble doing it. I dont know. If they were letting him do it, I think theres a decent chance. I just dont think their body compositions are as formidable as some of the crazy strength feats they have. Maybe they are. Oh well.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by SamZED
I doubt he could rip Wolverine using his strength alone. It depends.. what was Female Ultron made of? If he uses molecular manipulation its a different story then.
There'd no reason to think that he couldn't rip Wolverine in half. His bones my be coated with adamantium but the tendons connecting the muscles to the bones are not.

quanchi112
Tears them all in half.

carver9

The Void tears all of them apart save for maybe Prime and thats due to me not knowing enough about Prime to guage.

This.

iceman24567
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Eh, with strength Sentry is going to have trouble with everyone past Balder, with a number being pretty much impossible for him to do.

That being said if he could use his matter manip offensively he could probably do it to everyone here, but he never seemed to anything offensive with this ability so that's pretty much a long shot. Yeah well without matter manip Balder or 4 is where he stops.

SamZED
Originally posted by Brockalizer
There'd no reason to think that he couldn't rip Wolverine in half. His bones my be coated with adamantium but the tendons connecting the muscles to the bones are not. Logically yes. But they tried ripping him apart in comics and adamanium bones saved him.

tkitna
Yeah well without matter manip Balder or 4 is where he stops.

Why

bbrem123
Logically yes. But they tried ripping him apart in comics and adamanium bones saved him.

hasnt hulk ripped him in half?

bbrem123
But was it primary? I remember it emerged from Tony's armor. Dont remember how or why.

thought all ultrons were primary

PillarofOsiris

I know Ultimate Hulk ripped Ultimate Wolverine in half, but not sure about their 616 counterparts.

jalek moye

616 Wolverine has never been rippen half, people have tried.

bbrem123
I know Ultimate Hulk ripped Ultimate Wolverine in half, but not sure about their 616 counterparts.

ahhh ok gotcha thumb up

FanBoy101
Originally posted by jalek moye
616 Wolverine has never been rippen half, people have tried. WWH Just did not even try...but at the strenght level he wast at that time he could have done it... evil face

iceman24567
WWH Just did not even try...but at the strenght level he wast at that time he could have done it... evil face Good job providing proof to your absolutely absurd claim thumb up

FanBoy101
Good job providing proof to your absolutely absurd claim thumb up Troll... mad

iceman24567
Troll... mad So your like Pikachu you repeat the name of your species?

PillarofOsiris
So your like Pikachu you repeat the name of your species?

laughing

srankmissingnin

Shit I wasn't expecting that, now I have Pepsi all over my screen...

dmills
So your like Pikachu you repeat the name of your species? laughing

Omega Vision
laughing

Zack Fair

tkitna
Why

Again, asking why he cant do this?

iceman24567
He lacks the strength feats simple

Rage.Of.Olympus
After the upgrade, Ares definitely went up the food chain in durability. I'd put him around Diana level in terms of durability personally but I still don't see Sentry ripping anyone with Thor level durability or above.

He'd be capable of ripping in half Wonder Woman I'd wager.

iceman24567
I dont see Ares as Diana level durability wise but thats just me

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think his necessarily on par but I think his on her level. Anyone who can takes hits like that from Hercules and then Sentry -albeit to a lesser degree- can't be far behind.

Definitely her current version.

carver9
Good job providing proof to your absolutely absurd claim thumb up

There is a lot of proof to this...

Him tossing mountains like its a baseball. Him holding a planet together twice the size of planet earth. Him one handing a big a** space ship. That enough proof to me... what about you?

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
There is a lot of proof to this...

Him tossing mountains like its a baseball. Him holding a planet together twice the size of planet earth. Him one handing a big a** space ship. That enough proof to me... what about you? That isnt proof that he can rip Wolverine in half then again I never expected for you to provide actual proof erm

carver9
Naah, he can't rip Wolverine in half but I was providing proof that he was strong as hell.

iceman24567
Naah, he can't rip Wolverine in half but I was providing proof that he was strong as hell. When did I ask for proofof Hulks strength? You half reading my posts again? Just put me on ignore no expression

carver9
When did I ask for proofof Hulks strength? You half reading my posts again? Just put me on ignore no expression

Lol... you put me on ignore. I have been asking for this for 2 months.

Sirius77
1. Ares- gets torn in half.

2. Balder- Dunno enough about him to say.

3. Wolverine- Judging by how Marvel ranks adamantium, probably not. Although, with the correct physics, he should.

4. Wonder Woman- Current gets torn in half. Classic doesn't.

5. Sersi- Don't know enough about her to say one way or the other.

6. Maxima- Same as classic wonder woman.

7. Super Girl- Stays whole.

8. Thor- Lol no. Stays whole.

9. Superman- Lol again, stays whole.

10. Superboy Prime - Even more ridiculous than Superman or thor getting ripped in half.

tkitna
He lacks the strength feats simple

Suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree.

-Pr-
When did I ask for proofof Hulks strength? You half reading my posts again? Just put me on ignore no expression

Lol... you put me on ignore. I have been asking for this for 2 months.

Either get a room, or put each other on ignore. That works.

Tha C-Master
So your like Pikachu you repeat the name of your species? Best thing you've ever said on here, funniest at least.Originally posted by -Pr-
Either get a room, or put each other on ignore. That works. I want a room with you. love

the ninjak
I thought Ares had durability on par with most of these other Gods.

And that Sentry/Void tearing Ares in half was more particle manipulation than sheer stupid strength. His Molecule Man killing feat showed total molecular manipulation.

I reckon he tears all of em cept Superman Prime. Adamantium should be no problem for Void.

carver9
Originally posted by the ninjak
I thought Ares had durability on par with most of these other Gods.

And that Sentry/Void tearing Ares in half was more particle manipulation than sheer stupid strength. His Molecule Man killing feat showed total molecular manipulation.

I reckon he tears all of em cept Superman Prime. Adamantium should be no problem for Void.

This...

the ninjak
Yeah!

iceman24567
Ares doesnt have durability on par with Thor no expression

carver9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah!

I'm agreeing with you ninjak...lol.

JakeTheBank
Ares doesnt have durability on par with Thor no expression

Only someone greviously mis-informed or deluded would think that.

thumb up

And Lol at Sentry even getting to Prime to begin with.

Comics Queen
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
After the upgrade, Ares definitely went up the food chain in durability. I'd put him around Diana level in terms of durability personally but I still don't see Sentry ripping anyone with Thor level durability or above.

He'd be capable of ripping in half Wonder Woman I'd wager. He's not. Ares, Superman, Superboy Prime, GL's, Martians, Ultraman, Super Woman, Genocide, Amazo, Doomsday, and Konvict are all stonger than Sentry Void and none of them have even come close to a feat like that.

carver9
Lol... none of those people are stronger than Sentry Void.

JakeTheBank
Lol... none of thos people are stronger than Sentry Void.

Physically?

You must be joking.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Physically?

You must be joking.

No jokes at all since I think a "normal" Sentry, outside of assistance from the void is just as strong as those people.

That is something that you are forgetting about.

A voided Sentry is an amped, stronger Sentry and he is stronger than them imo.

A sane Sentry is on their level (and even then imo he is physically above them... especially with how he treated Terrax and Absorbing man... two people that gave Thor a run for his money).

Colossus-Big C
ive seen a scan that sentry said it took a huge amount of energy to do that to ares because of his godly nature

also, why is balder above ares??

iceman24567
It depends on what version of Blader classic is 100% invulnerable

Comics Queen
Lol... none of those people are stronger than Sentry Void. What? Amazo would crush Sentry Void in a fight. Especially a fist fight. No one is stronger than Amazo. He stacks his strength. Orion, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Supergirl, and who ever else he wants to combine. No one can out punch him.

psycho gundam
wolverine and superman are iffy, prime even more than superman obviously.

the rest get torn, sorry. void already broke the hulk's bones so tearing someone apart around that level isn't far fetched, without matter manipulation

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor has broken Hulk's bones. Just saying.

Originally posted by Comics Queen
He's not. Ares, Superman, Superboy Prime, GL's, Martians, Ultraman, Super Woman, Genocide, Amazo, Doomsday, and Konvict are all stonger than Sentry Void and none of them have even come close to a feat like that.

What?

carver9
What? Amazo would crush Sentry Void in a fight. Especially a fist fight. No one is stronger than Amazo. He stacks his strength. Orion, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Supergirl, and who ever else he wants to combine. No one can out punch him.

So Amazo can destroy voided sentry in a fist fight but yet he got stalemated by wonder woman. Amazo is powerful but fist fighting isn't his specialty and his body is easy to damage.

Comics Queen
So Amazo can destroy voided sentry in a fist fight but yet he got stalemated by wonder woman. Amazo is powerful but fist fighting isn't his specialty and his body is easy to damage.
No. Amazo only uses counter measures against each foe. Wonder Woman got her ass kicked by Amazo once he assessed her threat level. What are you talking about?

Comics Queen
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wolverine and superman are iffy, prime even more than superman obviously.

the rest get torn, sorry. void already broke the hulk's bones so tearing someone apart around that level isn't far fetched, without matter manipulation The Hulk isn't that durable. He gets hurt alot. He just heals fast.

Colossus-Big C
superman gets torn in half

carver9
No. Amazo only uses counter measures against each foe. Wonder Woman got her ass kicked by Amazo once he assessed her threat level. What are you talking about?

Lol...

Wonder Woman defeated Amazo by tossing his ass into a portal. Before this, she had him in the mount, before that, she bull rushed his a** to the ground.

She was beating him... no way around that buddy.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
superman gets torn in half No he doesnt

Colossus-Big C
No he doesnt based on what?

-Pr-
based on what?

the character.

jalek moye
Assuming this is strength he doesn't get past Wolverine

iceman24567
based on what? Based on you not having proof of Sentry being able to rip Superman in half?

JakeTheBank
superman gets torn in half

No he doesnt

based on what?

Originally posted by -Pr-
the character.

Based on you not having proof of Sentry being able to rip Superman in half?

thumb up

QFT

Black bolt z
Not tearing past 3 in half.

Sin I AM
i dont even see y hulk is mentioned, his durability isnt even on par with ares , its his healing thats makes him a threat

he stops at classic balder

King Castle
wait are you saying ares is more durable than hulk?

if so Ares was shot with handgun rounds

jalek moye
Hulk is still really durable it's just he also has really high healing he gets cut often because alot of his stories feature adamntium and vibranium weapons. And even then alot of comics he resists them to a degree

carver9
The only thing that I can recall piercing Hulk is adamantium. Besides that, he shruggs off things majority of the time.

His durability is high end.

PillarofOsiris
The only thing that I can recall piercing Hulk is adamantium. Besides that, he shruggs off things majority of the time.

His durability is high end.

I've seen bones pierce him. Arrows have pierced as well. And that's just off the top of my head.

Black bolt z
Hulk's durability fluctuates.

But can we all agree he has a massive HF?

the ninjak
I've seen Superman get impaled by many blades and temporarily dead.
Void's Tentacles and particle manipulation can to a degree copy the process and just add some force to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.