Tron: Uprising

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
THcItXSnngA&feature=player_embedded

The series starts properly on Disney XD in 2012, although there will be a 10-part mini-series in the fall. The plot stars Beck, a young program who becomes the unlikely leader of a revolution inside the computer world of The Grid. His mission is to free his home and friends from the reign of the villainous Clu 2 and his henchman General Tesler. Beck will be trained by Tron - the greatest warrior the Grid has ever known. Tron will not only teach Beck the fighting skills he needs to challenge this brutal military occupation, but will be a guide and mentor to him as he grows beyond his youthful, impulsive nature into a courageous, powerful leader. Destined to become the new protector of the system, Beck adopts Tron's persona and becomes the archenemy of Tesler and his oppressive forces.

Scythe
Whoa, I wanna see that.

TRiNiTYfemi
Looks freakin AWESOME

roughrider
Wow...a trailer already! Thought we would have to wait a lot longer than this to see something from the miniseries & series.
Just have to keep the timeline straight. This is supposed to be after Tron: Legacy...so why does it say in the trailer this was before it?

Kazenji
Well it does mention Clu 2 from what Nephthys posted

and did'nt Flynn kill Clu 2 off in Tron Legacy to get his son out

TRiNiTYfemi
ah yea, I remember that... isn't there gunna be a TRON 2?

Kazenji
Legacy was Tron 2.

roughrider
I'm reading the description again for this on Wikipedia, and I don't see how this can be set between TRON and TRON LEGACY. Because by the time Clu (or Clu 2, if you count the first one from TRON) takes over the grid from Kevin Flynn, Tron has been subdued and turned into Rinzler. So how is he able to train a new program to take over for him?

Kazenji
Theres a new trailer on the net from Comic-con

but whoever uploaded it on Youtube ****en forgot to include Australia for the availability.

cpa_parkcity
Can you put up another link. This one isn't working. Thanks.

DAVID GUIVANT
Looks good. Also looking forward to the sequel of Tron Legacy !

Kazenji
1JqpoLZJkx0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.