616 Thor vs Guys in Suits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
War Machine
The Iron Patriot
Iron Man (Thor buster Armor)
Steel (Entropy Aegis Armor)
Spiderman (in suit Iron Man made for him in Civil War)
Captain Britain (Ultimate Universe)
Captain Spain (Carlos Fraile) (Ultimate Universe)
Captain France (Hugo Etherlinck) (Ultimate Universe)
Captain Italy (Umberto Landi) (Ultimate Universe)

Keep in mind The Thorbuster armor was made to fight KING THOR.

zopzop
Has ANY of Tony's "buster" typed armors ever been effective?

Thor takes this 9/10. I gave the team a 1/10 chance because I'm feeling generous today.

JakeTheBank
Thor could one/two/three shot many of these guys while he can conversely tank pretty much everything they can throw at him.

keiththegreat
Thorbuster armor stopped Thor's hammer from King Thor.

Silent Master
And then KT ripped him out of the suit and dented Cap's shield. IOW Thor wasn't using his full strength during that part of the fight.

iceman24567
Uh Steel is the teams best shot he should solo either way Thor isn't getting 9/10 here no expression

Q99
Originally posted by iceman24567
Uh Steel is the teams best shot he should solo either way Thor isn't getting 9/10 here no expression

Yea, I think people are overlooking that Steel's in the Entropy Aegis. Wasn't that thing stronger than Superman?

Omega Vision
The Entropy Aegis was created from the Shell of an Imperiex Probe augmented with Apokoliptian tech...

So I'd say he'd probably give Thor a serious scrap on his own IMO.

Team might take it, though the lesser characters are dead.

Galan007
team.

rotiart
I'd give steel the majority by himself...

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
team.

this. the steel alone would be a problem.

SuperiorTech
Rage is gonna come in here and set all you guys straight you wait.

dmills
For some reason I remember thinking at the time that the Thorbuster armor would've worked better against the hulk and the hulkbuster armor would've worked better vs Thor.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by dmills
For some reason I remember thinking at the time that the Thorbuster armor would've worked better against the hulk and the hulkbuster armor would've worked better vs Thor.

I don't think that's really true. The Thorbuster armor has magical properties that allow it to re-channel Asgardian magic, so its very suited for use against Thor. I think everyone here is fodder except Iron man and Steel. There's just no way Thor can win this fight between those 2, unless he maybe god blasted steel right off the bat, but even then he'd be weakened and have a hard time with the rest of the team after that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by SuperiorTech

I actually think the Team has a very good chance. Frankly, I think they win against the everyday Thor but there will be a casualties.

scared

rotiart
Originally posted by SuperiorTech

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I actually think the Team has a very good chance. Frankly, I think they win against the everyday Thor but there will be a casualties.

scared

I feel lied to

TricksterPriest
This is rediculous, Steel could solo the entire field. Hell, even King Thor would lose to that thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.