Darkseid's Omega Beams Hit The Following...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Brainiac 13
SA Mangog
RK Thor
SHAZAM
Asmodel
Trion Juggernaut
Nekron
God Hercules
Onslaught
Bat-Mite
Anti-Monitor (SC)

Who does he wipe out of existance?

KJ Stewart
Currently, the damned thing couldn't wipe ME out of existance! I'd probably need a couple of paracetamols to recover.

Pre-Crisis, they'd have a good chance of doing so to all of those in the list, maybe with Bat-Mite and a full-powered, competent Anti-Monitor as the exceptions.

Bentley
King Thor? Hardly.

KJ Stewart
Originally posted by Bentley
King Thor? Hardly.

Pre-Crisis could.

Unless there's evidence of King Thor being a universal scale reality-warper, or an essential aspect of the universe, of which I'm 99.9999%+ sure there isn't.

TheTyrant
They all survive.

PillarofOsiris
If by god hercules you mean "super god" hercules, then PC Darkseid isn't killing him with the Omega Beam. but if you mean classic god hercules, then yeah, it kills him.

Comics Queen
Which Darkeid? PC, Final Crisis, Avatar, or 4th world?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd be shocked if they could even hurt anyone on that list at this point.

Comics Queen
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd be shocked if they could even hurt anyone on that list at this point. They hurt Secret, Cyborg Superman, Doomsday Hunter, Agog, Superman, Supergirl, Infinity Man, and Orion. Why couldn't they hurt anyone on the list?

Galan007
classic darkseid would wipe out nearly everyone on that list (bat-mite and nekron would be the only exceptions.)

but if we are using the most watered down 'version' of the OB (as most seem to be doing) quite a few would survive.

Uriel005
Shazam isn't getting touched regardless of the DS I'd back him in most fights as his power at his peak is more than enough to spank all the Dr. Fates put together IMO from any point in their careers for the most part.

Colossus-Big C
it isnt doing anything to juggernaut let alone trion juggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.