Classic Dr Strange vs Current Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins ?

"Id"
Dr. Strage with something less then a finger gesture. http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr59/HitMeWithIt/emoticons/1928_middle_finger.gif

Colossus-Big C
hulk

the ninjak
Classic Strange.

carver9
Wow.... bait thread.

Classic Strange farts and kill Hulk.

Bait thread to the max.

Classic Strange>Thanos

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Wow.... bait thread.

Classic Strange farts and kill Hulk.

Bait thread to the max.

Classic Strange>Thanos How is it a bait thread, Hulk gets wins over the majority of characters..and who the f*ck is it baiting? oh wait you think you, thats why you put Strange>>>>>Thanos laughing out loud go cry somewhere else coward.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
How is it a bait thread, Hulk gets wins over the majority of characters..and who the f*ck is it baiting? oh wait you think you, thats why you put Strange>>>>>Thanos laughing out loud go cry somewhere else coward.

Its a bait thread and deep down inside, you know it is.

Hulk get wins over a lot of people because he is a beast but that doesn't mean that he can beat someone that has defeated Celestial type people.

The Nuul
Without PIS helping Hulk, Strange stomps.

PIS on, Hulk wins.

PillarofOsiris
This thread has to be a joke.

Nihilist
Its a bait thread and deep down inside, you know it is.You think i give a shit about coward crybabys like you, who go around saying "I'LL OWN YOU" laughing out loud, thats why i made the thread eh!!

carver9
You think i give a shit about coward crybabys like you, who go around saying "I'LL OWN YOU" laughing out loud, thats why i made the thread eh!!

My nickname is "own". Like I told you before, I have never backed down from a debate battle. Even though I KNOW strange is stomping in this fight, I sure as hell can make an argument where Hulk could pull some wins... possibly 4/10. Its easy, its the Hulk.

Is that what you are expecting buddy because I am up for it.

Nihilist
My nickname is "own". Like I told you before, I have never backed down from a debate battle. Even though I KNOW strange is stomping in this fight, I sure as hell can make an argument where Hulk could pull some wins... possibly 4/10. Its easy, its the Hulk.

Is that what you are expecting buddy because I am up for it. Fancy a BZ then Classic Strange vs Current Hulk?

carver9
Fancy a BZ then Classic Strange vs Current Hulk?

What's up with you and battlezones? I'm not wasting my time when we can debate right here.

Nihilist
What's up with you and battlezones? I'm not wasting my time when we can debate right here. Like i said coward.

tkitna
I'm trying to think of a way that Hulk wins, but i'm stumped.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by tkitna

Strange lowers his shields and decides to go H2h with Hulk?

the ninjak
Originally posted by tkitna

And rightly so.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Don Corleone

The way Marvel's been writing Hulk stories lately, that's not so far fetched.

Colossus-Big C
couldnt hulk bfr strange?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Don Corleone

With Zom power.

thumb up

SamZED
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
couldnt hulk bfr strange? You got it the other way around.

The Nuul

lol

Fail is fail.

PillarofOsiris

http://media.photobucket.com/image/facepalm%20gif/biensalsa/hulk2.gif?o=10

Uriel005
Strange bands him and proceeds to annihilate via bombardment of spells that would level solar systems if need be.

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
Strange bands him and proceeds to annihilate via bombardment of spells that would level solar systems if need be.

Aaahhh, the same bands that he used to hold Namor in place which lead to Namor breaking free from them with just a flex of his muscles.

I can see that working on Hulk... can't you?

confused

the ninjak
The Bands aren't the best form of restraint against the likes of Hulk.

Uriel005
Originally posted by the ninjak
The Bands aren't the best form of restraint against the likes of Hulk. he still flies to the skies and unleashes an orbital bombardment shattering the planet at the hulk if he had to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.