Classic Dr Strange vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Nihilist
Strange gets the majority.

lulz at you being butthurt coward chump.

the ninjak
Current Thanos?

I reckon Strange still wins this.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Strange gets the majority.

lulz at you being butthurt coward chump.

Lol... who am I a coward against? I have never backed down from a debate. I think you got me mixed up with someone else buddy.

The Nuul
Butthurt thread.

the ninjak
Can't we all just be friends?

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... who am I a coward against? I have never backed down from a debate. I think you got me mixed up with someone else buddy. Me, several times for BZ, and the fact you was gonna own me with your post responding to mine that destroyed all your points, which you was gonna do when you got home from work(which was over a week ago)

Nihilist
Originally posted by the ninjak
Can't we all just be friends? Why would you want to make friends on the internet ?

carver9
Me, several times for BZ, and the fact you was gonna own me with your post responding to mine that destroyed all your points, which you was gonna do when you got home from work(which was over a week ago)

confused

I posted to your comment, you just didn't reply.

I don't do battlezones, seems like a waste of time to me. On Panel proof is enough for me... enough to make me discredit battlezones.

carver9

Lol...

I don't have a problem with either Nuul or Nihilist. They are HILARIOUS and kind of remind me of each othe (Hulk hate and bashing).

Colossus-Big C
strange

Nihilist
confused

I posted to your comment, you just didn't reply.More lies coward. I even re posted it in this thread and you still didnt saying "when i get home" http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=546180&pagenumber=5

On panel proof laughing out loud youre the number 1 guy for ignoring it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos and easily. How many times do we have to go over this... Classic strange ON PANEL when asked if he could deal with Thanos.. says.. He is NO MATCH for the Titan. So tell me, how the **** does Strange win?

the ninjak
Why would you want to make friends on the internet ?

If you challenged Carver to a Battlezone and he couldn't be stuffed then rage your fight here.

Nihilist
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos and easily. How many times do we have to go over this... Classic strange ON PANEL when asked if he could deal with Thanos.. says.. He is NO MATCH for the Titan. So tell me, how the **** does Strange win? Yet his feats shit all over that statement proving he can. Hell Strange said only Surfer could stop him, when Strange>>>>>>>>Surfer as shown on panel..that alone shows that the statement was bullshit.

Don Corleone

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yet his feats shit all over that statement proving he can. Hell Strange said only Surfer could stop him, when Strange>>>>>>>>Surfer as shown on panel..that alone shows that the statement was bullshit.

False. Superman and Thor have faced people more powerful than thanos and lived and done very well. Because they are SUPPOSE to win and save the universe. This same thing is true with Strage beating evil demons or other sorcerer supremes and saving the day. However, we don't say Superman or Thor would be Thanos just because they've saved the universe against foes more powerful than Thanos. The same with strange. Strange's statement was SPOT ON.. he is no match for the titan.

Nihilist
False. Superman and Thor have faced people more powerful than thanos and lived and done very well. Because they are SUPPOSE to win and save the universe. This same thing is true with Strage beating evil demons or other sorcerer supremes and saving the day. However, we don't say Superman or Thor would be Thanos just because they've saved the universe against foes more powerful than Thanos. The same with strange. Strange's statement was SPOT ON.. he is no match for the titan. laughing out loud youre whole post is wrong as Strange has beaten guys 1 v 1 far above Thanos and has taken blasts from them and survived and continued to battle.

So the statement doesnt mean shit, because if you wannna do straight up comparisons ,then fine..Galactus couldnt getthrough Strange's shields, yet he got through Thanos in one blast.

Tell you what, fancy a BZ Classic Strange vs Thanos, loser leaves KMC ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
laughing out loud youre whole post is wrong as Strange has beaten guys 1 v 1 far above Thanos and has taken blasts from them and survived and continued to battle.

So the statement doesnt mean shit, because if you wannna do straight up comparisons ,then fine..Galactus couldnt getthrough Strange's shields, yet he got through Thanos in one blast.

Tell you what, fancy a BZ Classic Strange vs Thanos, loser leaves KMC ?

Did you not take your meds today Nihi? Now I'm starting to realize that you have some issues man. While your tone and challenges are amusing, they are also very telling about you, which isn't a good reflection. I thought I was very clear, but clearly, you're slow. Let me try again..

Does Superman or Thor have strength feats that surpass.. Galactus, Eternity, Thanos, SA Mangog etc etc? Yes, does that mean they are stronger? No. Has superman beaten people more powerful than Thanos.. Onslaught...Walker.. even Odin.. yes he has. Why.. because some PIS and CIS will occur and he is a hero so he'll win no matter what in the end. Just because you beat people way way above you.. doesn't mean in a forum fight you would win. Now, lets look at Strange.. he's also a hero.. he also has to win and save the universe or dimension. He's fought people WELL above him, that on a forum 99% of people would be picking the person he beat not Strange. See where I'm going here or are you still this slow? Just because Strange is a hero and beats people he would never beat on a forum because of PIS and CIS doesn't mean he is that powerful. That is the exact reason why we have PIS and CIS and can see though the bs of comics at times. Strange beats people because he has to beat them. Yet on here we wouldn't give him wins against people he's beaten would we. Now, Strange's statement holds... he outright stated... He is no match for the Titan. In fact, in B&T he was taken out with ease by Thor.. Yet, Thanos fought Thor on even terms... Seems that statement was spot on eh? Strange wasn't the hero in that story and didn't need to save the day and got pwned. On here we don't go by Strange has to save the day to beat Thanos.. we could by actual powersets and exclude PIS and CIS.

Nihilist
Did you not take your meds today Nihi? Now I'm starting to realize that you have some issues man. While your tone and challenges are amusing, they are also very telling about you, which isn't a good reflection. I thought I was very clear, but clearly, you're slow. Let me try again..

Does Superman or Thor have strength feats that surpass.. Galactus, Eternity, Thanos, SA Mangog etc etc? Yes, does that mean they are stronger? No. Has superman beaten people more powerful than Thanos.. Onslaught...Walker.. even Odin.. yes he has. Why.. because some PIS and CIS will occur and he is a hero so he'll win no matter what in the end. Just because you beat people way way above you.. doesn't mean in a forum fight you would win. Now, lets look at Strange.. he's also a hero.. he also has to win and save the universe or dimension. He's fought people WELL above him, that on a forum 99% of people would be picking the person he beat not Strange. See where I'm going here or are you still this slow? Just because Strange is a hero and beats people he would never beat on a forum because of PIS and CIS doesn't mean he is that powerful. That is the exact reason why we have PIS and CIS and can see though the bs of comics at times. Strange beats people because he has to beat them. Yet on here we wouldn't give him wins against people he's beaten would we. Now, Strange's statement holds... he outright stated... He is no match for the Titan. In fact, in B&T he was taken out with ease by Thor.. Yet, Thanos fought Thor on even terms... Seems that statement was spot on eh? Strange wasn't the hero in that story and didn't need to save the day and got pwned. On here we don't go by Strange has to save the day to beat Thanos.. we could by actual powersets and exclude PIS and CIS. All youre post was a waste of space avoiding everything that matters, all that hero wins, villian loses is just excuses.

Fact feat for feat Strange trumps Thanos in every way, feats>>>>>>statement that a contirdicted by feats.

So thats a no on the BZ then ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
You're not answering... So superman is stronger than SA Mangog, Kurse, Thanos, Galactus or Eternity?

Uriel005
You're not answering... So superman is stronger than SA Mangog, Kurse, Thanos, Galactus or Eternity? If you take him with only top end feats against their top end feats at baseline. i.e. no gadgets nullifier/HotU

zopzop
Can someone define "Classic Strange" for me? Like what decade is this guy from? Late 70s? Mid 90s?

I remember during the IG saga, Surfer and Thanos were about to throw down and Strange needed help dealing with them.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by zopzop
Can someone define "Classic Strange" for me? Like what decade is this guy from? Late 70s? Mid 90s?

I remember during the IG saga, Surfer and Thanos were about to throw down and Strange needed help dealing with them.

That's because it was under Starlin who strokes his pet characters. Strange wins this. Both at their best, Strange has too many options to be Thanos with.

Black bolt z
Lol...

I don't have a problem with either Nuul or Nihilist. They are HILARIOUS and kind of remind me of each othe (Hulk hate and bashing). Nihilist reminds me of simon cowel.

But Null reminds me of Charlie Sheen.

That being said, unless this is pre-death thanos, thanos wins.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
That's because it was under Starlin who strokes his pet characters.

This is true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.