Fired workers burn Indian executive to death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Dark Cloud
I'm surprised this hasn't happened here the way things are going

King Castle
it doesnt bother me. i applaud them. only problem i really have is they targeted the small fish rather than those above him who live in england, america, japan and so on..

Quiero Mota
Can't say I blame them either. I've worked in factories before; mother****er probably had it coming.

And I like the title; one gets fired, and another gets burned (literally).

Lord Lucien
The boss probably should have told the workers their contracts were "terminated". His death could have then involved killer robots.

RE: Blaxican
laughcry

King Castle
Wonder when here in america will have the field pickers and hotel workers revolt

Hopefully never, because most of those mother****ers don't belong here anyway.

Quiero Mota
I know right. The illegal Messicans don't have a case to begin with. I guess a mass-exodus from the US might be a form of protest, a kind of strike. It would force pampered white Americans to do all the dirty jobs.

Symmetric Chaos
As someone asked on another forum: What country could possibly be taking jobs from India?

King Castle
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Hopefully never, because most of those mother****ers don't belong here anyway. i know, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

b/c your dad and whites are all indigenous of America who lived from california, Arizona, Nevada, Mexico and can trace their roots to the Apache Navajo, Yaqui, hobi, natives and the various pueblo indians from north and south.

they belong here more than the blonde hair blue eyed mother#$$%ers and the ones brought here on boats. last i check the actual californians were natives/pueblo indian mexican but you know that, right? erm

Originally posted by King Castle
i know, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

b/c your dad and whites are all indigenous of America who lived from california, Arizona, Nevada, Mexico and can trace their roots to the Apache Navajo, Yaqui, hobi, natives and the various pueblo indians from north and south.

they belong here more than the blonde hair blue eyed mother#$$%ers and the ones brought here on boats. last i check the actual californians were natives/pueblo indian mexican but you know that, right? erm Who cares? This isn't the 1800's, this is 2011. Whoever "owned" the continent 100 years ago is irrelevant.

King Castle
umm.. it's actually sooner than that. you might want to check your history on racial crime committed by the united states in the mid 1900's.

from beating american mexicans, Natives and brown ppl and deported them to mexico confiscating their land and homes placing them on buses in california..

you might also ask your mom about your actual heritage before you go spewing your BS.

white people nor black or anyone else does not get to decide who belongs here or not and just for your information it wont even matter in the near future. due to the small genetic population of white europeans that are dying out and being replaced by the actual indigenous population in the americas.

it's never good to over reach away from the main genetic source. wink

white people nor black or anyone else does not get to decide who belongs here

derp.

King Castle
natural selection and the indigenous ppl do. not the the dying out occupiers who stole and killed for the land and put on suits and pretend the crime is not theirs to share while furthering the same agenda

natural selection and the indigenous ppl do.

Why.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I know right. The illegal Messicans don't have a case to begin with. I guess a mass-exodus from the US might be a form of protest, a kind of strike. It would force pampered white Americans to do all the dirty jobs. Oh man that would be a great reality show. Snooki in a Coal Mine, only on Fox.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Oh man that would be a great reality show. Snooki in a Coal Mine, only on Fox.

Except Snooki's Hispanic; she's Chilean. And because she's from Chile, the whole coal-mine thing might be a bit too close to home. laughing out loud

Lord Lucien
Can't blame me. When I hear 'Merica, I think Jersey Shore.

King Castle
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
As someone asked on another forum: What country could possibly be taking jobs from India? who? confused

Bicnarok

The Dark Cloud
All the racial bashing aside we need to do something abouth the growing wealth gap in this country. Too few have too much. An armed revolt against the multinationals might just be in order.

Well, that's what is going to eventually happen. And when it does there will be perceived peace for awhile, and then in a few hundred years it'll happen again.

I don't know why people freak out about the future so much. Everything we do is just one big repeating cycle.

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
I'm surprised this hasn't happened here the way things are going

Are you really though?

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by Bardock42
Are you really though?

Actually yes, there's a lot of anger now, and it's getting worse.

The Dark Cloud
Well, that's what is going to eventually happen. And when it does there will be perceived peace for awhile, and then in a few hundred years it'll happen again.

I don't care about a few hundred years from now, I won't be here then.

Bardock42

I don't know why people freak out about the future so much. Everything we do is just one big repeating cycle.

And you base that on ridiculous and unfounded popular sayings?

I don't care about a few hundred years from now, I won't be here then. I don't care either. But that's my point. Originally posted by Bardock42
And you base that on ridiculous and unfounded popular sayings? I base it upon my omniscient wisdom.

Nephthys
I don't get it. Why y'all cheering for these murderers?

Because assholes deserve to die? I dunno.

Darth Jello
For those who forget, America still has both Pinkerton and the neutron bomb.

Bicnarok
All the racial bashing aside we need to do something abouth the growing wealth gap in this country. Too few have too much. An armed revolt against the multinationals might just be in order.

Why do you think they are building so many FEMA camps in the USA?

So when the peasants revolt, they have somewhere to put them all.!!

Nephthys
Because assholes deserve to die? I dunno.

And yet somehow you're still here. Hmmm......

King Castle
difference is one is able to confront the @$$hole...

Originally posted by Nephthys
And yet somehow you're still here. Hmmm...... I've yet to meet someone man enough to finish me off.

Though many of them have tried.

Nephthys
Lol, thats what she said. Giggidy. shifty

Give me your mom's number and I'll fix that problem for her.

You set yourself up for that. stick out tongue

Nephthys
Haha, Touche! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.