Team mid-tier vs the annihilation wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Ronan the Accusor
Nova Prime
Kang the Conquerer
Power Skrull
Super Skrull
Gravemoss
Darkhawk

No T & A

How do they do?

ares834
no expression Wave. In a stomp of epic proprtions.

celeyhyga17
Wave...

Q99
What, the entire wave? Or just the name characters in it?

TricksterPriest
Kang might be able to do some prep shit. Annihilus is the big problem. He pretty much outclasses the entire team. I'm pretty sure he stomped half of these guys, and Quasar.

dmills
They actually have a fighting chance. Doesn't Kang have a damn army spread out all across time or some such? I can imagine him and the worldmind putting some cool stuff together. Rich would send Klrt, and Darkhawk on assassination missions deep behind enemy lines since they can both look like anyone. Kang's teleportation tech would give them a huge edge as they'd be able to teleport to any locale -and more importantly- at any point in time.

wave adn wtf?

TricksterPriest
If Kang has a chance to bring his full technology and military, they can win.

Tazer
Yo.

T1

Tazer

Q99
I don't think even Kang's army is going to be near enough against the Wave. They're far outdone in numbers and superhuman assets.

annihilus, thanos, ravenous, the OF currs, the seekers, 15 trillion bugs. team 1 gets crushed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Ronan the Accusor
Nova Prime
Kang the Conquerer
Power Skrull
Super Skrull
Gravemoss
Darkhawk

No T & A

How do they do? laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
You guys underestimate how much damage Kang can do if he gets to prep. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Parmaniac
There is no prep given

AlmightyKfish
With no prep the team dies incredibly fast.

Q99
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You guys underestimate how much damage Kang can do if he gets to prep. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lesse, we've got around a half-dozen Seekers plus Ravenous, i.e. people who wield the equivalent of the power cosmic.

Then you've got the 100 Centurians, the superhuman assets of all the Negative Worlds under Annihilus's control.

Then you've got all those infected or otherwise controlled by the Wave including Terrax and the reality-warping Infant Terrible, as well as other superhumans.

Then you've got each of the wave Queens, who are pretty strong themselves.

And Annihilus himself.

Then you've got enough military forces that they were stomping the Kree and Skrulls at the same time, and who's ships possess firepower enough to threaten heralds, as Firelord being brought to near-death against them can shown.

And they've got the Harvester of Sorrows, a planet-killing weapon.

The Wave is freaking huge. It might be the single largest military force assembled in DC or Marvel's history.

TricksterPriest
Do not underestimate Kang. wink

dmills
Originally posted by 753
annihilus, thanos, ravenous, the OF currs, the seekers, 15 trillion bugs. team 1 gets crushed. If they fight straight up then yes.Originally posted by Q99
Lesse, we've got around a half-dozen Seekers plus Ravenous, i.e. people who wield the equivalent of the power cosmic.

Then you've got the 100 Centurians, the superhuman assets of all the Negative Worlds under Annihilus's control.

Then you've got all those infected or otherwise controlled by the Wave including Terrax and the reality-warping Infant Terrible, as well as other superhumans.

Then you've got each of the wave Queens, who are pretty strong themselves.

And Annihilus himself.

Then you've got enough military forces that they were stomping the Kree and Skrulls at the same time, and who's ships possess firepower enough to threaten heralds, as Firelord being brought to near-death against them can shown.

And they've got the Harvester of Sorrows, a planet-killing weapon.

The Wave is freaking huge. It might be the single largest military force assembled in DC or Marvel's history. And you didn't even mention the city sized tank ships, the moon sized dread ships and the even larger flagships.

Q99
Originally posted by dmills
And you didn't even mention the city sized tank ships, the moon sized dread ships and the even larger flagships.

Yea, I didn't focus on their conventional forces so much.

But, in short, they have many, many times the superhuman assets of the opposing team as well as enough conventional forces to steamroll them without said assets taking part.

The Seekers *or* the Centurians *or* the soldiers *or* the fleets *or* etc. etc. could each solo.

Black bolt z
Annihilation Wave stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.