Ultron & Apocalypse vs. Annihilus & Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
Team 1 or team 2

Nihilist
Good fight.

Team 2 6/10

Bentley
Interesting... Nimrod may find a way to take down Ultron, it helps their odds. I'm not exactly sure what Apocalypse can do here.

TricksterPriest
Maybe take over Annihilus's tech? I'm not sure about that one. But Nimrod is worthless against Apocalypse. He's reverse engineered celestial tech, which belonged to....guess who?

guy222
t 2

the ninjak
Annihilus and his versatile friend.

brownqk
Team 1

The Nuul
T2 because of Annihilus.

Bentley
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Maybe take over Annihilus's tech? I'm not sure about that one. But Nimrod is worthless against Apocalypse. He's reverse engineered celestial tech, which belonged to....guess who?

Nimrod? I don't see how reverse engineering tech helps you dealing with evolving attacks to be honest...

TheTyrant
Team 1.

the ninjak
Annihilus drained the Nega Bands.

shokosugi
Apocalypse can distract Annihilus long enough while Ultron beats the crap out of Nimrod.

Then it's Ultron + Apocalypse vs. Annihilus

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by shokosugi
Apocalypse can distract Annihilus long enough while Ultron beats the crap out of Nimrod.

Then it's Ultron + Apocalypse vs. Annihilus

Nimrod would adapt to (and reconstruct from) any beating Ultron gives him...

I honestly think Nimrod and Annihilus win every single time...

Nimrod is the high joker here; there is no one on Team 1 that can put him down for the count...

Bentley
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Nimrod would adapt to (and reconstruct from) any beating Ultron gives him...

I honestly think Nimrod and Annihilus win every single time...

Nimrod is the high joker here; there is no one on Team 1 that can put him down for the count...

If Ultron corrupts him with technopathy, maybe they can get it done.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
If Ultron corrupts him with technopathy, maybe they can get it done. Nimrod is one of the few people I see Ultron failing to hack. I mean he is sentient.

That being said team 2 wins due to annihilus.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Nimrod is one of the few people I see Ultron failing to hack. I mean he is sentient.

That being said team 2 wins due to annihilus.

Cool. Though Ultron has corrupted sentient machines before.

I'm still backing T2 though.

Bentley
Does Nimrod have any showing that would prevent him from being hacked? Ultron hacked Tony Stark who is senitent wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.