Blade Runner Prequel/Sequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
In the works

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=74963

roughrider
Well, as long as they honor the continuity established by The Director's Cut/Final Cut and not the original theatrical version...OK.
It was going to happen someday anyway.

RE: Blaxican
I actually would not mind this at all. The first one wasn'treally all that good, imo. I'd love to see something like this with the right director behind the wheel. If there was ever a "Christopher Nolan" type of movie, this would be it.

Juk3n
Would be good if A) Nolan directs and B) Bale is our hero!

Ehhhhhh. I can deal without Christian Bale.

ares834
Needs Harrison Ford.

The Nuul
Let me guess, it will be in 3D amrite?

Lord Lucien
Am I the only one who didn't like that movie? It's constantly listed as a classic, and I can never figure out why.

No, I feel the same way. I really don't see its appeal at all.

The only thing I can say it had going for it was that its set pieces were excellent for its time. Aside from that, meh.

The book also wasn't much better.

steverules_2
I wasn't a huge fan of the original, but it certainly is a huge part of sci-fi history so I look forward to what they do with a prequel/sequel

MildPossession
I'm the same, I enjoyed Blade Runner but it's a vastly overrated science fiction film, and I've seen all cuts of the film.

Not bothered people are going to make a prequel or sequel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.