Which is better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which would you rather have if you were transported to DC and had to fight alongside the JLA.

The power cosmic (Surfers)
Thor hammer
A GL ring
Q bands
Uni power
The gem of Cyttorak

Which one would you prefer?

Parmaniac
Power Cosmic or Thor's Hammer and yes I AM worthy lifting it sneer

Rage.Of.Olympus
Mjolnir/Green Lantern Ring (Kyle solo series)
Power Cosmic
Uni Power/Quantum Bands
Gem of Cytorrak

Starscream M
Gem of Cytorrak...better than anything else on that list

Power Cosmic would come next

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Power Cosmic or Thor's Hammer and yes I AM worthy lifting it sneer why would you want thor's hammer? confused

a random thug could shoot you and kill you

dmills
Unipower.

carver9
I would prefer either the Gem or Thors hammer.

rotiart
I'd go with the power cosmic... For the versatility...
If the jla want a heavy hitter they can call in superman

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Starscream M
why would you want thor's hammer? confused

a random thug could shoot you and kill you That's actually a good point.

Does the power cosmic grnats somthing like Surfers body too?

the ninjak
The Power Cosmic would definitely add powerful durability. Plus Cosmic Manipulation would ensure that you could turn the tide of any battle.

Power Cosmic.

srankmissingnin
Power cosmic... but I use it to make a faux Green Lantern ring for looks. embarrasment

Knowsbleed33
Power cosmic or the Gem of Cyttorak.

SquallX

laughing laughing laughing Too have all that power, only to get snipe by a common thug.

JakeTheBank
I choose the Starheart. sneer

No, but for srsly, Mjolnir or the Power Cosmic.

ares834
Power Cosmic.

-Pr-
Power Cosmic or Lantern Ring.

illadelph12
Power Cosmic. Unlike the Hammer or the Ring, you can't put it down and forget where you left it, or have someone walk off with it while you're sleeping.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by illadelph12
Power Cosmic. Unlike the Hammer or the Ring, you can't put it down and forget where you left it, or have someone walk off with it while you're sleeping.

I have an image in my head of someone dragging a carpet down the street with Mjolnir on it because they aren't worthy to lift the damn thing. laughing

dmills

laughing

Unipower. Basically the pc with a little reality manipulation thrown in. But then again I'd never know when the unipower would up and decide to leave. It being the whore that it is lol!

Sirius77
Power Cosmic handily. Even if it didn't give me surfers strength and durability, I could change my DNA to mimic it... in theory.

Juk3n
Power Cosimc is the best, its the most versetile powerset, Hyperspace tarvel, psychic top notch, matter manip to the highest order and on top of that , able to amp to an unspecified degree and prolly replicate all the other power sources in the list.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Why would you want the Power Cosmic?

You're gardener could knock you would. Hell you'd be scared of construction sites. Wouldn't want to get hit by any falling bricks.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I have an image in my head of someone dragging a carpet down the street with Mjolnir on it because they aren't worthy to lift the damn thing. laughing

Pretty sure that wouldn't work.

But you're joking so....smile

You can always have Mjolnir return to you if you will it and I doubt there would be anyone worthy of lifting it besides maybe Wonder Woman. At least anyone willing to steal.

And I'm pretty sure Kyle's ring has some sort of auto defenses or some such placed on it.

Sin I AM
pffffttt....cosmic control rod ftw

Comics Queen
Originally posted by carver9
Which would you rather have if you were transported to DC and had to fight alongside the JLA.

The power cosmic (Surfers)
Thor hammer
A GL ring
Q bands
Uni power
The gem of Cyttorak

Which one would you prefer? GL ring requires no skill and it gives automatic protection and insite on how to use it. It's the best for a non super hero type to get. Thor's hammer is the most powerful here in combination with versatility.

-Pr-

that wouldn't happen to the ring. at all. it's usually genetically tied to the wearer, and auto-shields are on regardless.

Galan007
power cosmic.

i would have picked the GL ring, but once it runs out of a charge i'm screwed.

Colossus-Big C
gem of cyttorak

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Galan007
power cosmic.

i would have picked the GL ring, but once it runs out of a charge i'm screwed.

Which is why I used solo series Kyle who IIRC had an unlimited charge.

I would pick that thing possibly over Mjolnir even.

-Pr-
im sure you'd get a lantern too...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Comics Queen
GL ring requires no skill

Yeah, it does.

And as far as power ring theft goes, Majestic jacked Kyle's ring once lol.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Power cosmic or the Gem of Cyttorak.

staxamillion
I think the PC would be more enticing

One_Angry_Scot
Definitely the Power Cosmic for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.