Weakest Person to Beat The Hood (current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
The Hood w/ Power, Space, and Reality Infinity Gems

vs.

?

Who, currently in comics, is the weakest person(s) who could beat the Hood in a forum fight for a majority?

Black bolt z
No one under high skyfather for sure.

Sin I AM
he has three, i thought he only had 2

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sin I AM
he has three, i thought he only had 2

He got Power and Space from Reed and the Inhumans, respectively, and just barely beat Iron Man and the gang to the punch for Reality. It looks like Thor w/Time Gem and Rulk are about to fight him next issue of Avengers.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I hope Thor gets a good showing. At least Bendis treats Thor as the Avenger's biggest gun by a fair margin.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I hope Thor gets a good showing. At least Bendis treats Thor as the Avenger's biggest gun by a fair margin.

This is true.

I would think it would be neat for Thor to creatively use the Time Gem.

iceman24567
Guys dont kid yourselves Thor is gona get waxed

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by iceman24567
Guys dont kid yourselves Thor is gona get waxed

Of course. 3 gems > 1.

I still am curious as to what Thor is going to do with the Time Gem Namor intrusted to him.

psycho gundam
lol

zopzop
IF he has "only" the power/reality/space gems, I don't think anything short of low tier abstract is gonna do jack crap to him.

Having said that, Anomaly or In-betweener can do it. Both of them are immune to the effects of the gems.

Also unless there's been a retcon, anyone that can BFR him into another universe can do it too. It's been said the gems only work in the universe they are native to.

JakeTheBank
It also depends on how good Hood is at using the gems. Considering he had Power and Space when he beat the crap out of Rulk, logically, if he tapped into the full power of the gems, he should have killed him. And I have a feeling Hood's not going to be extremely proficient with the gems, so that could effect how things go down through the arc.

TricksterPriest
How much of Dormammu's power can the hood use? How strong was he prior to the gems?

rotiart
Afaik hood lost all access to dormammus powers and that's why he had to get help from Loki... And now the gems

Black bolt z
Wait...who is this hood and when did he get the gems

jalek moye
Hood's lame. I thought he was decent as a magic using gangster this stuff is meh to me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.