Ultimate Street War!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Three Gangs...they each have a safehouse in New York City. They each get 1 million dollar budget to purchase supplies in addition to their regular gear (which does not include things like batcave, or things not carried on with regularly). They've waged war on each other and will fight until every last one of the opposition is dead or incapacitated.

They have to plan, strategize, track, and eventually fight their way to victory. ***SO PLEASE CONSIDER ALL FACTORS IN DETERMINING VICTORS.***

Which gang will be the ultimate street kings of New York?

---

The House of Shadow: Batman (Leader), Spider-Man, Moon Knight, and Elektra

vs

The House of Shield: Captain America (leader), Iron Fist, Black Panther, and Nightwing

vs

The House of Death: Lady Shiva (Leader), Taskmaster, Bullseye, and Deathstroke

vs

The House of War: Nick Fury (Leader), Punisher, Wolverine, and Daredevil

JakeTheBank
Batman and T'Chala on the same team with the ability to prep? I have a hunch they're going to do extremely well here.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Batman and T'Chala on the same team with the ability to prep? Christ. but they have a 1 million dollar budget.

rosters tweaked

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
but they have a 1 million dollar budget.

In addition to regular gear, considering their connections and resources, that's more than enough. Physically, not the most impressive team, but they're going to dictate rules of engagement this entire war.

EDIT: Reading the tweaks.

Starscream M
In addition to regular gear, considering their connections and resources, that's more than enough. Physically, not the most impressive team, but they're going to dictate rules of engagement this entire war. I tweaked rosters.

but they don't get access to their regular resources (ie no batcave, no advanced tech from wakanda unless its a carry on)

JakeTheBank
K.

Also, Bucky Cap or Steve?

Starscream M
Also, Bucky Cap or Steve? Steve

JakeTheBank
Alright. Hard to vote against Steve and T'Chala on the same team. Not to mention Nightwing can give pretty considerable input on both Slade and Batman, who, tactically, are primary threats.

I'd make Slade the leader for his team though; being a master tactician and all.

Bouboumaster
Team War wins: I don't think that any team bare team shadow have enough firepower to take down Wolverine. Team shadow have Spider-Man, but I give the edge to Wolverine.

That said the other team not only can't hide from team war (thanks to Wolverine and DD), but a team that much of the members are not above killing their way to success. This team is pretty ruthless and they have a master of strategy (Fury) to plan for them.

The weaklings of this team are Fury and Castle, and still, they can pepper spray the shit out of the other teams. I don't see them loosing here.

ares834
The House of Shadow wins this IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.