Hulk First Movie vs Godzilla(Broderick)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Bruce and Betty are in New York on the day Godzilla hit land they see him and try to run. Godzilla steps on Betty killing her instantly Bruce just see red and turn into Hulk and the fight is on,

RE: Blaxican
This is '05 Hulk?

He breaks 'Zilla's neck, imo.

Lord Lucien
A few rockets took it down, Hulk'll tear through it.

golem370
12 rockets, torpedo and two ambushes with group troops and helicopter. Hulk I think would really have his hands full. Plus do you know how big G's neck is?

the ninjak
Hulk jumps into Big G's ear and rips his way to the brain.

Flameback
It will start off looking like a close battle but with Hulk in all out rage mode it's just a matter of time before Godzilla gets ripped a new hole.

XanatosForever
G.I.N.O. might be able to pull out a win. I could honestly see this going either way.

Robtard
Hulk jumps up Godzilla's ass and starts punching. The end.

Another one of these threads where one combatant can't do much to the other.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard
Hulk jumps up Godzilla's ass and starts punching. The end.

Another one of these threads where one combatant can't do much to the other.

Hulk could definetly take out the eyeballs.

I thought about the throat but Godzilla is HUGE.

Hulk has to get to the brain....through the ear and tearing and punching his way the rest of the way. Or better yet through one of the eyeballs.

Placidity
What would happen if Godzilla chewed on Hulk?

Lets assume Hulk doesn't offer resistance and just stands there and Godzilla goes nom nom nom.

General_Iroh
Yeah I just don't think Zilla can do anything to him. He can stomp him, he doesn't punch, I don't remember him ever using his tail against anything and I don't think he could nom Hulk. It's just a matter of time before Hulk takes him down. Old school Godzilla though, different story.

BruceSkywalker
Godzilla "85 was shiite,

Ang Lee Hulk should not have much of a problem

Bentley
Zilla blows.

Impediment
Bana's Hulk does his impression of a suppository and ends Godzilla.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.