Hayato Kanzaki X Cosmic Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Can this Star Gladiator thwart the Evil Wesker's plans?

No End N Site
Forgive me but my time with comics did not allow me to take an in depth look at Galactus, the Pwr Csm or it's abilities. So how exactly is Wesker going to be even a warm up match for Mr. Kanzaki?

Wei Phoenix
What can Mr. Kanzaki do? Those bestowed with the PC can do many things, light speed travel is standard.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
What can Mr. Kanzaki do? Those bestowed with the PC can do many things, light speed travel is standard.

Hayato is also FTL. He has enough Plasma Power 2 Dstroy most of the Earth if he goes all out. He beat characters that could solo galactic armies, blow up cities with normal punches and posses infinite power for short bursts. Hayato also did battle while speeding towards a black hole.

Wei Phoenix
Heralds are able to go through black holes with no problem whatsoever. I'd say that outside of gameplay, Wesker would have Class 100+ strength with equivalent durability, and FTL speed. Energy projection and absorption. How effective Wesker can use this is unknown though.

Frisky Dingo
Heralds are able to go through black holes with no problem whatsoever. I'd say that outside of gameplay, Wesker would have Class 100+ strength with equivalent durability, and FTL speed. Energy projection and absorption. How effective Wesker can use this is unknown though.

O yeah, I no about Heralds. And I no Plasma Sword-verse is rather uber as well. It's Y made the thread N the 1st place.

I thought C.Wesker would B a pretty decent match against Hayato.

Wei Phoenix
It's really all dependent on how proficient he is using the PC. First day 616 Surfer would lose, but current Surfer would utterly own for example.

Frisky Dingo
It's really all dependent on how proficient he is using the PC. First day 616 Surfer would lose, but current Surfer would utterly own for example.

I don't think Wesker had the PC 4 more than a day. It did seem like just a 1 time thing and Hayato's lack Xperience with his verse's power, Plasma Power/The Force, comes heavy N 2 play as well.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I don't think Wesker had the PC 4 more than a day. It did seem like just a 1 time thing and Hayato's lack Xperience with his verse's power, Plasma Power/The Force, comes heavy N 2 play as well.

If Hayato only has a day of experience with his powers then it's a toss up to who gets lucky first. How long has he had and been using his powers?

Frisky Dingo
If Hayato only has a day of experience with his powers then it's a toss up to who gets lucky first. How long has he had and been using his powers?

Hayato's had more than a day. However, Hayato is unaware of how much power he actually has.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Hayato's had more than a day. However, Hayato is unaware of how much power he actually has.

How much is more than a day? Weeks, months, years?

stargun
Wesker curbs him.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by stargun
Wesker curbs him.

Wesker with barely a day of having the PC does not beat him.

No End N Site

Most of that stuff happened in SG, Hayato's much stronger than that shit now. G.Bils FTL and blows up cities with punches. Hayato shits on him, easily.

My knowledge on the PC is miniscule so I can't really say who wins.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by No End N Site
Most of that stuff happened in SG, Hayato's much stronger than that shit now. G.Bils FTL and blows up cities with punches. Hayato shits on him, easily.

My knowledge on the PC is miniscule so I can't really say who wins.

Wesker with a day or two of Power Cosmic loses horribly. Wesker with time to train and learn all of his powers stomps.

Remi8193
Cosmic Wesker? As in Galactis minions in MvsC3.

Hayato wins because he has a Plasma Sword which is basically a Lightsaber.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Remi8193
Cosmic Wesker? As in Galactis minions in MvsC3.

Hayato wins because he has a Plasma Sword which is basically a Lightsaber. erm

Darkstorm Zero
It doesn't really say how much time passes during MVC3, but I'd say it goes for longer than 24 hours...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.