Superman vs Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Superman

vs

Dust
North Star
Wolverine
Quicksilver
Magneto
Magma
Sunspot

Supes isn't holding back at all. He'll do whatever it takes to win.

comicdude
Superman wins easily.

He can throw them into the Sun, or Speed Blitz them.

MrMind
northstar and magneto give him trouble. but this is CIS off not holding back superman, he wins this but not easy at all.

Zack Fair
I don't see Superman dumping any of them in the sun.

Edit And then I see he will do whatever it takes to win. >_>;

JakeTheBank
Why is Wolverine here?

Superman rages all over them.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by keiththegreat

Supes isn't holding back at all. He'll do whatever it takes to win.

Poor mutants. Can I ask: what exactly do you have against this team that you would do this to them?

carver9
Magneto solos. Northstar could be trouble as well since he would be hard pressed at tagging him. The rest are fodder.

Magneto 6 or 7/10

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
Northstar could be trouble as well since he would be hard pressed at tagging him. He could be annoying but he isn't a threat in any way.

-K-M-
Northstar fists have hurt Hulk and Saquatch, but I don't see him doing much as Superman is just as fast and stronger. If you had Aurora...maaaaaybe shifty

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by carver9
Northstar could be trouble as well since he would be hard pressed at tagging him.

WTF? Are you serious, or are you joking?

MrMind
meh I change my mind this is not a hard fight. CIS off superman stomps

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

I am very serious. Northstar has some of the best combat speed feats on kmc. The guy punched someone a hundred times in less than a second. The guy punched someone a thousand times is less than a blink of an eye. He stepped in between cyclops optic blast within 1 millionth of a second and proceeded at blitzing the hell out of the team. I can go on for days. I can't think of a Herald that has COMBAT SPEED FEATS comparable to this and let's not forget, his light speed punches has hurt high end beings.

On a forum, the only person I could see stopping him after a hard fight is flash.

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He could be annoying but he isn't a threat in any way.

More than annoying. His average feats are beastly, his high end feats are insane.

PillarofOsiris
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff164/WallyWestRespect/21000.jpg

The Nuul

Oh, he is cereal.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul
Oh, he is cereal. lol

carver9
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff164/WallyWestRespect/21000.jpg

Wtf...

Northstar punched someone a thousand time in less than a blink of an eye. That is less than a second... if that's his max (which I don't think it is), he could punch someone 60000 times in a minute.

Your scan proved nothing even though flash has also punched someone a thousand times in less than a second.

I already said that flash could beat Northstar after a long fight but he better not hold back.

PillarofOsiris
And Superman is not much slower than the Flash, and in regards to "no one beating him" in a forum fight, SBP has speed blitzed multiple Flashes at once.

Parmaniac
SBP has speed blitzed multiple Flashes at once. When?

carver9
And Superman is not much slower than the Flash, and in regards to "no one beating him" in a forum fight, SBP has speed blitzed multiple Flashes at once.

Superman is MUCH slower than flash and this was proven when he was a statue during the Zoom and Flash fight.

Lol... Superboy Prime didn't blitz a flash. He got blitzed and spinned around in a circle at super speed to get them off of him.

Lol... that's not a blitz.

The Pict
When?

It was more of a counter blitz IIRC, was impressive though. Can't mind the issue just now.

Brockalizer
It all depends on which Superman you're talking about. DC has an annoying habit of changing his stats and vulnerabilities. For example SBP would probably win easily, but Superman from DOS or HP would lose.

TricksterPriest
You can't use Prime as a baseline for what regular Superman can do, he's a pre-crisis kryptonian.

PillarofOsiris
When?

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone8.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone9.jpg

Parmaniac
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
he's a pre-crisis kryptonian. Isn't he a kid that mysteriously gotten kryptonian powers?
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone8.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/RealVSClone9.jpg Couldn't remember these, impressive, that's Prime though.

PillarofOsiris

carver9

Simbon
Let's not forget that, w/ wolverine on the field, Magneto has a fair amount of indestructible metal to work with.

-Pr-
Superman is as fast if not faster than Northstar at his best, and he hits MUCH harder. If you had Aurora maybe there'd be an issue (like KM said), but without her Northstar is just another speedster that Superman will manhandle. And that's WITH his COTV upgrade, which I don't know if he still has.

Magneto is the only real problem on this team. Everyone else is getting their asses handed to them.

Originally posted by Brockalizer
It all depends on which Superman you're talking about. DC has an annoying habit of changing his stats and vulnerabilities. For example SBP would probably win easily, but Superman from DOS or HP would lose.

no, they don't. they've been slowly, but steadily upgrading Superman since 1986. Bar Superman Red and Blue (which didn't even last that long) he's remained pretty consistent.

-K-M-
Aurora is much more powerful then Northstar. Poor girl is underated. Anyways as I said earlier Northstar isn't anything Superman hasn't faced before.

-Pr-
Originally posted by -K-M-
Aurora is much more powerful then Northstar. Poor girl is underated. Anyways as I said earlier Northstar isn't anything Superman hasn't faced before.

Agreed on all counts. If Northstar wasn't such an attention whore, then maybe she'd have more spotlight and more respect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.