Firestarter VS Team X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the ninjak
Pyrokinetic Charlene 'Charlie' McGee battles -
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/11883081_gal.jpg

-Logan.
-Sabetrtooth.
-Marksman Agent Zero.
-Swordsman Wade Wilson. Pre Upgrade.
-Teleporter John Wraith.
-Invincible Fred Dukes.
-Electropathic Chris Bradley.
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/wolverine-legends.jpg

AS THEY WERE AT THE BEGINNING OF ORIGINS.

TeamX under orders by Wraith must capture Charlie believing her to be a mutant.

FIGHT TAKES PLACE ON AN OPEN FIELD.
MIDNIGHT.
CHARLIE IS READY TO FIGHT AND WATCHES TEAMX EXIT A HELICOPTER AND ANNOUNCE THAT THEY HAVE TO TAKE HER IN.
SHE ATTACKS.
SHE IS IN THE FORM SHE WAS AT THE FINALE OF FIRESTARTER.

SCERNARIO 1: TEAMX HAVE ORDERS TO KILL IF SHE HESITATES.
SCERNARIO 2: SHE MUST BE CAPTURED ALIVE.

the ninjak
1:00 - 5:30 Enjoy smile
eJvu7MeUu70

Rogue Jedi
Wraith is gonna give her problems.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Wraith is gonna give her problems.

Wraith was always the MVP in my mind. But she is surrounded by a barrier of intense heat so strong bullets can't touch her. If he teleports in for a ake down he gets instantly incinerated.

Rogue Jedi
He has a machine gun.

the ninjak
Bullets can't pierce the intense heat she is creating around her.
If he tries to teleport in close proximity he dies.

Rogue Jedi
Point. She roasts them.

BruceSkywalker
what all did she do, its been a while since i have seen firestarter?

Mindset
Sabretooth fastball specials Wolverine at her.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Mindset
Sabretooth fastball specials Wolverine at her. And he bounces right off her shields.

Mindset
She disintegrated the bullets, they didn't bounce off.

Rogue Jedi
Whatever. Same result.

Mindset
Not really since he has adamantium bones.

Rogue Jedi
OK so he'll be reduced to a pile of bones.

Mindset
And his claws will impale her.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, the bullets BOUNCED off the shield. You can hear the ricochet sounds.

Mindset
Sorry, you already agreed they disintegrated.

I win.

Rogue Jedi
Nope, watch the vid. I own the dvd, seen it many times. Ricochet.

Mindset
She disintegrated the bullets, they didn't bounce off. Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Whatever. Same result. Agreement.

Bullets don't bounce off heat.

Rogue Jedi
They did in the vid.

Mindset
Make up your mind.

Rogue Jedi
Just did.

Mindset
Was it that they disintegrated?

Rogue Jedi
Honestly, it looks like some did, then others bounced off.

the ninjak
Fastball Special Logan gets a fireball in the face.

Plus her heat shielding is so intense that it's kinetic. Logan would probably explode off...not bounce.

Mindset
She's fighting multiple people, she isn't hitting Logan with a fireball if he's thrown from behind.

Is there displays of things exploding of her shields? I see bullets disintegrating.

the ninjak
OP states they get out of a helicopter.
If Wraith TPs Logan then someone strong enough to throw him. Very well but most of the team will be dead by then.

Remember it's an open field.

And the bullets are exploding at impact. The heat is that intense.

Mindset
Sabes and Wolverine can take the fireballs.

So they'd still be alive.

Wraith could teleport away from the fireballs.

the ninjak
Sabes and Wolverine can take the fireballs.

So they'd still be alive.

Wraith could teleport away from the fireballs.

I agree. Theycan take fireballs but not a PROLONGED assualt.
Charlie also blew up a helicopter internally though. No fireball. She also exploded coffee cups earlier in the film.

She doesn't have to send fireballs to kill people.

She was experimenting at the end scene. She can Internally Combust objects.

Mindset
Can she internally combust people?

No matter how she blew up the helicopter Sabes and Wolverine survive.

the ninjak
She could arguably melt the adamantium on Logan's Bones if she can just stand there and concentrate on him.

It's a great film I recommend it.

Mindset
Originally posted by the ninjak
She could arguably melt the adamantium on Logan's Bones if she can just stand there and concentrate on him.

It's a great film I recommend it. How is it arguable she could melt adamantium? erm

the ninjak
Because they melted it in X2.

So not arguable. She can.

Rogue Jedi
I remember the Firestarter/Dark Phoenix thread.

Mindset
No adamantium melted in X2, what are you talking about?

It can be liquid before it is cooled, after that it is nigh indestructible.

Robtard
Wraith was always the MVP in my mind. But she is surrounded by a barrier of intense heat so strong bullets can't touch her. If he teleports in for a ake down he gets instantly incinerated.

Seems the heat likely wasn't incinerating hot inside the bubble, so Wraith TPs in and smacks her. /thread

Mindset
Wraith tps in with Wolverine's arms outstretched and kills her.

High five, Rob.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Seems the heat likely wasn't incinerating hot inside the bubble Explain.

the ninjak
In order for it to be liquid they had to melt it! big grin

The General said at a particular temperature.

Mindset
In order for it to be liquid they had to melt it! big grin

The General said at a particular temperature. And it's explained that once it cools it can't be melted again...facepalm.

Robtard
Explain.

While we can argue that she's fire-proof, her ****ing clothes from Mervins isn't. Ergo, the heat inside the bubble isn't killing Wraith.

I win yet another thread. /thread

the ninjak
And it's explained that once it cools it can't be melted again...facepalm.

Stupid film logic. Adamantium isn't the problem anyway...just the flesh on top.

Mindset
Stupid film logic. Adamantium isn't the problem anyway...just the flesh on top. That's how it is in the comics too...what the what are you talking about?

Who cares about the flesh, as long as his claws are intact it will hit her.

the ninjak
While we can argue that she's fire-proof, her ****ing clothes from Mervins isn't. Ergo, the heat inside the bubble isn't killing Wraith.

I win yet another thread. /thread

I agree Wraith is the only combatant here.

Rogue Jedi

I win yet another thread. /thread OK, so why didn't DP get disintegrated by her pms on the rag raging lesbian attacks?

Mindset

I win yet another thread. /thread http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/180426-1/Steven_Tyler_Interracial_highfive.gif

Robtard
I agree Wraith is the only combatant here.

Wrong. But it's all that's needed to win for that side.

Robtard
OK, so why didn't DP get disintegrated by her pms on the rag raging lesbian attacks?

What?

the ninjak
Wrong. But it's all that's needed to win for that side.

Wrong. Without Wraith what do they do? I shouldn't have put a teleporter in the OP. It's too much.

Mindset
Fastball special.

Nephthys
How indestructable is that dude how bacame Blob?

Rogue Jedi
What? Answer the question.

Also, say Wraith was there as DP was raging at the end of X3. He tries to TP close to her to cap her. What happens?

Robtard
Answer the question.

Also, say Wraith was there as DP was raging at the end of X3. He tries to TP close to her to cap her. What happens?

I didn't understand it, sir

Dark Phoenix? What the hell matters what Phoenix could do, she's not here and Charlie isn't even close to her power.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nephthys
How indestructable is that dude how bacame Blob?

He could stop a tank shell with his fist and suffer no damage.

Yet some Adamantium claws scared him.

Rogue Jedi
I didn't understand it, sir

Dark Phoenix? What the hell matters what Phoenix could do, she's not here and Charlie isn't even close to her power.

When DP was raging at the end of X3, why was she not disintegrated too?

Robtard
Wrong. Without Wraith what do they do? I shouldn't have put a teleporter in the OP. It's too much.

Fred walks through the heat shield and punches her in the face. Stopping bullets isn't the same as stopping a super-strong 200+ pound man.

Robtard
When DP was raging at the end of X3, why was she not disintegrated too?

Because she has control of her powers, I'd assume.

What does this have to do with Fire Starter/this thread?

Rogue Jedi
Because she has control of her powers, I'd assume.

What does this have to do with Fire Starter/this thread?

Because it's the same thing. Charlie's attacks emit from within her. The air around her can be hot enough to melt steel, but she will remain untouched by it.

As for Fred, a fire comet handles him just fine.

Robtard
Because it's the same thing. Charlie's attacks emit from within her. The air around her can be hot enough to melt steel, but she will remain untouched by it.

As for Fred, a fire comet handles him just fine.

That's a wild guess. Charlie also clearly had a field/bubble around her, as seen by the bullets bouncing/burning. Her clothes were fine, ergo it's relatively safe inside the bubble. Wraith would only need a second though.

Cos a fire comet is greater than a tank shelling/explosion?

Nephthys
It's not the same thing. DP wasn't filling the air around her with distintergration beems, she was actually disintergrating shit.

Rogue Jedi
That's a wild guess. Charlie also clearly had a field/bubble around her, as seen by the bullets bouncing/burning.

Cos a fire comet is greater than a tank shelling/explosion? And what's to keep her from shrinking the filed around her so that Wraith has no room to TP close to her? Like if he TPs a foot from her and unloads, her TK shield is like shrink wrap?

At the very least it'll hurl him back, set his ass on fire. If he's in flames, he aint fighting.

the ninjak
Fred walks through the heat shield and punches her in the face. Stopping bullets isn't the same as stopping a super-strong 200+ pound man.

She could increase temperatures INSIDE of objects from far away.
Blew up a helicopter just looking at it.

Robtard
And what's to keep her from shrinking the filed around her so that Wraith has no room to TP close to her? Like if he TPs a foot from her and unloads, her TK shield is like shrink wrap?

At the very least it'll hurl him back, set his ass on fire. If he's in flames, he aint fighting.

You mean after she's dead and knows Wraith can get in, as it would be over in a second or two? Also, who's to say she can shrink the field? I don't know, so we go from what was shown.

I don't think Fred would mind fighting nude, do you?

Rogue Jedi
She could increase temperatures INSIDE of objects from far away.
Blew up a helicopter just looking at it. Mhm, it imploded.

Ding ding, order up.

Rogue Jedi
You mean after she's dead and knows Wraith can get in, as it would be over in a second or two? Also, who's to say she can shrink the field? I don't know, so we go from what was shown.

I don't think Fred would mind fighting nude, do you? I see, so Wraith is proactive, while Charlie is sitting there twiddling her thumbs?

Fred is not fireproof.

Nephthys
Hmmm, Charlie wins imo.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
Hmmm, Charlie wins imo. Oh snap you and I agree on something here.........

Robtard
I see, so Wraith is proactive, while Charlie is sitting there twiddling her thumbs?

Fred is not fireproof.

No, she's doing what she's doing, having a field around her and hurling flames. You're saying "she'll just shrink the field, cos" is based on nothing, why would she just do this? Can she even do this?

The tank shell/barrel exploded; there would be extreme heat; he was fine, barring some soot. Seems like heat doesn't bother him much. Not that it matters, Wraith tp = win.

Rogue Jedi
No, she's doing what she's doing, having a field around her and hurling flames. You're saying "she'll just shrink the field, cos" is based on nothing, why would she just do this? Can she even do this?

The tank shell/barrel exploded; their would be extreme heat; he was fine, barring some soot. Seems like heat doesn't bother him much. Yes, she can do it just cos she remained untouched by the intense heat around her. Simple, really.

She can set Fred aflame from within. Think of a potato in a microwave.

Robtard
Yes, she can do it just cos she remained untouched by the intense heat around her. Simple, really.

She can set Fred aflame from within. Think of a potato in a microwave.

Her shrinking the field wasn't shown, you're making it up. As far as the bubble, because the heat inside the bubble isn't that hot? Unless her clothes are fire-proof?

Fred's pretty ****ing durable.

Rogue Jedi
Because the heat inside the bubble isn't that hot? Unless her clothes are fire-proof?

Fred's pretty ****ing durable.

Speculation, bro, pure speculation.

And he aint fireproof.

Robtard
Speculation, bro, pure speculation.

And he aint fireproof.

Not really and epic hypocrisy. Her clothes were fine and I think there was grass she walked over; that was fine too. If the heat inside the bubble was raging hot as you want to insist, clothes would have combusted and grass would have dried/ignited. Neither happened, ergo, the heat-bubble is hot, not the air behind it, at least not hot enough to insta kill.

Whatever. Wraith is all that's needed to win both scenarios.

the ninjak
The field around her body is around two feet in front of her.

GOOD LUCK WRAITH!

And Wraith ain't sacrificing his life to catch a girl.

Rogue Jedi
Not really and epic hypocrisy. Her clothes were fine and I think there was grass she walked over; that was fine too. If the heat inside the bubble was raging hot as you want to insist, clothes would have combusted and grass would have dried/ignited. Neither happened, ergo, the heat-bubble is hot, not the air behind it, at least not hot enough to insta kill.

Whatever. Wraith is all that's needed to win both scenarios. No. Read what the ninjak just said. The ninjak speaks truth.

Robtard
I went back and looked at bullet-part; it's a field directly in front of her.

So Wrath TPs behind while his teammates are shooting at her from the front and it ends. /thread

the ninjak
Men shoot from at first in front of her.
Then one from the trees.
Then a turreted Jeep from behind.

It's a field.
She just turned to face her attacks once the bullets had already been shot.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, at 2:35, the jeep starts firing at her. Her back is turned to it. Even before she turns around, you can plainly see a bullet bounce off the shield BEHIND her, on her right.

So yeah, the field surrounds her. Thanks for playing.

Robtard
Lol, no. Wraith can TP Fred into her. Game over.

Rogue Jedi
No, dude, he can't. The field is right there on her, too close for him to TP in and wield a weapon. He doesn't have enough room, his machine gun is like 3 feet long.

the ninjak
I doubt the assholes funding TeamX paid them enough or garnered enough respect to commit suicide.

Rogue Jedi
I doubt the assholes funding TeamX paid them enough or garnered enough respect to commit suicide. Oh they'll TRY to kill her, they'll get an A for effort. But in the end, Charlie is gonna BBQ their asses.

Robtard
No, dude, he can't. The field is right there on her, too close for him to TP in and wield a weapon. He doesn't have enough room, his machine gun is like 3 feet long.

No you nit, materialize Fred into her, she dies. Fred may or may not get ****ed up, considering his durability. If not Wolverine is another perfect candidate for this move, in fact, he's better.

Rogue Jedi
No you nit, materialize Fred into her, she dies. Fred may or may not get ****ed up, considering his durability. If not Wolverine is another perfect candidate for this move, in fact, he's better.

Materialize Fred into her? Explain that, I would LOVE to hear this.

Robtard
I doubt the assholes funding TeamX paid them enough or garnered enough respect to commit suicide.

So now you're adding morals in here? LoL, guess if you gotta force the win.

Also not suicide, Fred is super-durable and Wolverine can heal. So porting either of those two (esp Wolverine) is one way to win.

Robtard
Materialize Fred into her? Explain that, I would LOVE to hear this.

It's self explanatory,son. Remember when Wraith ported into Sabretooth's arm? Same shit,two objects in one space; the tougher object wins. Fred and Wolverine are tougher than a little girl.

Rogue Jedi
So now you're adding morals in here? LoL, guess if you gotta force the win.

Also not suicide, Fred is super-durable and Wolverine can heal. So porting either of those two (esp Wolverine) is one way to win. Wraith was never shown side-along porting, that's not a screen feat of his. Nor was he shown "materializing" inside a person.

Fail. Charlie rapes.

Rogue Jedi
It's self explanatory,son. Remember when Wraith ported into Sabretooths arm? Same shit,two objects in one space; the tougher object wins. Fred and Wolverine are tougher than a little girl. Bullshit. Wraith TP'd behind Victor, and as he did so, Victor stabbed him.

Robtard
Wraith was never shown side-along porting, that's not a screen feat of his. Nor was he shown "materializing" inside a person.

Fail. Charlie rapes.

You sure about that? He ported one of his team, iirc. Yes, he was shown porting into Sabretooth's arm, watch the film.

Na, porter wins it here.

Robtard
Bullshit. Wraith TP'd behind Victor, and as he did so, Victor stabbed him.

Na. Ported into, Sabretooth anticipated it. Charlie can't win her, she can maybe kill a few of the team. Just accept it and move on. Will be for the best.

the ninjak
You sure about that? He ported one of his team, iirc. Yes, he was shown porting into Sabretooth's arm, watch the film.

Na, porter wins it here.

Didn't Creed anticipate Wraith's TPing and shoved his arm into his spine where he knew he would appear?
Saying "You're just too predictable"

Robtard
Didn't Creed anticipate Wraith's TPing and shoved his arm into his spine where he knew he would appear?
Saying "You're just too predictable"

Point is, Wraith can TP into other objects(NC warned of this too in X2), it's not good for him, but he's not doing it himself here.

Why are you arguing anyways, page 3 you agreed Wraith was too much here.

the ninjak
Nightcrawler was afraid that the molecules in his body would literally form with other matter.

Wraith's chest seemed to rip apart around Sab's arm. Very inconsistent. Sab's arm should have formed into Wraith's insides on a molecular scale.

Killing Wraith and leaving Sabertooth without an arm. But it didn't!

Either way those bullets exploding around Charlie where right up to her face!

Not enough room for Wraith to fit inside.
And if he does TP into Charlie going by Origins feats his body would splat around an unharmed Charlie.

Rogue Jedi
Saying "You're just too predictable" Yes, he did:

v64pll9BtjA

At :23, you can literally hear Victor's arm slamming into Wraith.

Even If Wraith did the whole "materializing into Charlie" attack (lulz at that), how's it gonna hurt her? It didn't hurt Victor's hand. And yes, Victor CAN be hurt, he gets cut, he bleeds as easily as a human. He regens, but he cuts and bruises just as easily. If Wraith "materializes" into Charie crylaugh, she'll simply melt his ass and be covered in his blood. One order of deep fried black man, coming up.

So what we have here is this:

Wade, Bradley, Stryker, Logan, Victor and Zero are all burnt to ash. Wraith has no room inside her shields to wield his machine gun. And the whole "Materializing Charlie" bullshit is fail.

Charlie wins.

the ninjak
Fricken win brother!

Rogue Jedi
Hell yes she does. Wraith gets fried like a baby back *****.

4H_ztTdw_ow

Robtard
Nightcrawler was afraid that the molecules in his body would literally form with other matter.

Wraith's chest seemed to rip apart around Sab's arm. Very inconsistent. Sab's arm should have formed into Wraith's insides on a molecular scale.

Killing Wraith and leaving Sabertooth without an arm. But it didn't!

Either way those bullets exploding around Charlie where right up to her face!

Not enough room for Wraith to fit inside.
And if he does TP into Charlie going by Origins feats his body would splat around an unharmed Charlie.

Wraith ports Fred or Wolverine into her, the end. Fred may or may not be harmed, as he's tank-shell proof. Wolverine will just heal should he get harmed.

The end.

Robtard

At :23, you can literally hear Victor's arm slamming into Wraith.

He ports into it; what Sabretooth intended. Check your ****ing eyes. He's even still porting in and out as he's dieing.

the ninjak
Yes and the molecules in Wraith's body didn't form into Sab's arm.

Instead WillAmI's guts just spreaded around Sab's arm.

A very low showing for Wraith's power and the clothes that he had on as well.

So then you can include guns as well as anything Wraith ports with him.

Robtard
Logical to assume (and going from NC's comment) the more durable matter wins out. Fred and Wolverine are both more durable than a little girl.

Like the 4th time I've said this.

the ninjak
No adamantium melted in X2, what are you talking about?

It can be liquid before it is cooled, after that it is nigh indestructible.

OK lets get this straight!

TeamX find some Adamantium.
Stryker melts the Adamantium down in a vat at a regulated temperature.
They bond the metal to Wolverine's bones.
And now your'e saying it can't be melted down AGAIN!

the ninjak
Logical to assume (and going from NC's comment) the more durable matter wins out. Fred and Wolverine are both more durable than a little girl.

Like the 4th time I've said this.

Wraith isn't NightCrawler. Similar powers different effects. Wraith feats only.
Anything Wraith ports with him. If it reammerges on a solid surface it gets separated.

Rogue Jedi
Wraith ports Fred or Wolverine into her, the end. Fred may or may not be harmed, as he's tank-shell proof. Wolverine will just heal should he get harmed.

The end. No. Wraith cannot side along port.

He ports into it; what Sabretooth intended. Check your ****ing eyes. He's even still porting in and out as he's dieing. No. Wraith TP's behind Victor. Victor rears back and slams his hand INTO Wraith. We can hear the sound of his arm slamming into Wraith.

And again:

Even If Wraith did the whole "materializing into Charlie" attack (lulz at that), how's it gonna hurt her? It didn't hurt Victor's hand. And yes, Victor CAN be hurt, he gets cut, he bleeds as easily as a human. He regens, but he cuts and bruises just as easily. If Wraith "materializes" into Charie , she'll simply melt his ass and be covered in his blood. One order of deep fried black man, coming up.

Baby back *****....Baby back *****...Baby back *****.....

Rogue Jedi
OK lets get this straight!

TeamX find some Adamantium.
Stryker melts the Adamantium down in a vat at a regulated temperature.
They bond the metal to Wolverine's bones.
And now your'e saying it can't be melted down AGAIN! Why is adamantium even being discussed? Logan was not bonded with it as a member of Team X.

Robtard
^
LoL, just not so. If you're going to cry about it, then Fred forms around Charlie, Fred's ****ed, she gets taken out a second later, as she's not keeping her cool suddenly being inside some dudes legs and ass.

the ninjak
Why is adamantium even being discussed? Logan was not bonded with it as a member of Team X.

That's Right! LOL!

OP state Team X at the beginning of Origins.

Life is good.
^
LoL, just not so. If you're going to cry about it, then Fred forms around Charlie, Fred's ****ed, she gets taken out a second later, as she's not keeping her cool suddenly being inside some dudes legs and ass.

Some fat guys guts falling around Charlie ain't slowing her down.
She's seen alot of messed up stuff.

She's a killer.

Robtard
That's Right! LOL!

OP state Team X at the beginning of Origins.

Life is good.

Couple things.

1) You made the thread, duh

2) You're wrong about Adamantium, once it cools, it's "virtually indestructible" as per Stryker's words.

3) Wolverine can survive just fine here without adamantium.

Robtard

Some fat guys guts falling around Charlie ain't slowing her down.
She's seen alot of messed up stuff.

She's a killer.

Oh my. She'd be inside him in part, she's losing her cool for a bit, long enough for her to get taken out.

the ninjak
Oh my. She'd be inside him in part, she's losing her cool for a bit, long enough for her to get taken out.

So Frank is just gonna let Wraith TP his whole chest into Charlie instead of an arm? LOL no.
And out of character for TeamX.

And in regards to the above post Did Stryker discover the Adamantium in Liquid form?

Robtard
So Frank is just gonna let Wraith TP his whole chest into Charlie instead of an arm? LOL no.
And out of character for TeamX.

And in regards to the above post Did Stryker discover the Adamantium in Liquid form?

Fred doesn't have much of a choice. So now you're turning on morals? Morals from a bunch of killers? LoL, but if you have to win.

No, he created adamantium from the meteor he retrieved (and other materials probably). It's created initially as a hot liquid; in this form it can be manipulated; once it cools, that's when it takes on the "virtually indestructible" properties. He said this in X2 and Origins.

the ninjak
Cool if I understand now they had to combined the elements into an alloy thanks.

Fred doesn't have much of a choice. So now you're turning on morals? Morals from a bunch of killers? LoL, but if you have to win.

No, he created adamantium from the meteor he retrieved (and other materials probably). It's created initially as a hot liquid; in this form it can be manipulated; once it cools, that's when it takes on the "virtually indestructible" properties. He said this in X2 and Origins.
How many scenarios are you creating?
They have no files on Charlie.
How many attempts have been made on Charlie and failed this thread?
Now they are just gonna fly in there and kill Blob??? No.
Before they reach that conclusion Charlie boils Blob from afar raising his temperature way above 100 degrees and he has a heart attack and brain death. Along with most of the team.

Rogue Jedi
^
LoL, just not so. If you're going to cry about it, then Fred forms around Charlie, Fred's ****ed, she gets taken out a second later, as she's not keeping her cool suddenly being inside some dudes legs and ass. How the hell is Fred gonna......."Form"......around Charlie?

Rogue Jedi
Charlie boils Blob from afar raising his temperature way above 100 degrees and he has a heart attack and brain death. Along with most of the team. Ahahahaha WIN, BBQ Dukes!!!

Rogue Jedi

They have no files on Charlie. Ah, that's right, they have no knowledge of her powers. They'll all be on fire before they can attack.

/thread.

Way too many. They keep racking them up, we keep shooting them down.

the ninjak
I would like to thank Stephen King and Drew Barrymore for this epic beatdown.

Without them this couldn't have happened.

Robtard
Hahahahhaha, you two with your ever increasing gimping. So now Team-X is after Charlie, but they have no idea who she is or what she can do? A team of elite mutant super-soldiers is after a mutant little girl just cos; this somehow seems like a plausible scenario?

Pedos FTW, that's for sure.

Rogue Jedi
Aw.

the ninjak
She's not a mutant.
She's the product of the medical experimentation her parents received.
The OP just stated that they thought she was a mutant.Originally posted by Robtard
Hahahahhaha, you two with your ever increasing gimping. So now Team-X is after Charlie, but they have no idea who she is or what she can do? A team of elite mutant super-soldiers is after a mutant little girl just cos; this somehow seems like a plausible scenario?
As good as any. They're tough guys plus have the funds and tech to get the red light to take her down.

Robtard
Which is the point, they think she's a mutant and they're after her, yet they have no idea what she can do? She could have the powers to flip channels on a television for all they know; yet they're after her. Makes absolutely no sense.

If you have to gimp pages into the thread to win, so be it. I'm out.

the ninjak
It's all good. Just an OP.

Rogue Jedi
They can have all the files they want on Charlie, they aren't beating her.

the ninjak
She has had feats besides the video I showed.

Extreme Pyrokinesis.

Can raise temperatures in seen objects in secs way beyond boiling point.
Can cause people/objects to self combust just by staring at them.
Can create a kinetic field around her body.
Can create multiple accurate fireballs capable of destroying a house each.
Can create explosions strong enough to send an object flying into the sky.

I haven't seen the sequel yet. Too afraid.

Rogue Jedi
Yeppers. Charlie rapes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.