Rouge Supermen vs Elite Villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Rouge Supermen:
Superboy Prime(Gaurdian Amp)
Tangent Superman
Eradicator(Fortress Mode)
Mr Majestic(Creation Blades)
Cyborg Superman(With Rings)
Monarch

vs.

Elite Villians:
Darkseid
Thanos(With one life)
Doomsday(Current version, with one life)
Kurse
Destroyer Armor(Animated by Mongul)

No bfr,cis, or pis
Fight takes place in Justic League tower

comicdude
Team 2.

HP Doomsday was overpowering Skyfather Gods and killing Hundreds of GL's (though he did have a GL Ring)

the ninjak
As comicbook fans we should all know how to spell Rogue!

One of my friends recently named his daughter Rogue.....awesome.

Brockalizer
The villains should eventually prevail after a long and bloody fight. Doomsday has already been beaten to death physically so that option is off the table, Thanos and Darkseid are formidable in their own rights in terms of power, intelligence and technology. I don't see why Darkseid wouldn't be able to use his preexisting knowledge of Superman's strengths and weaknesses, to work with Thanos to develope an effective battle plan.

TricksterPriest
There's one problem. One guy on team 1 makes me really leery of giving the villains the win. Superman Prime.

Sirius77
Yeah, him, monarch an majestros with the creation blades give them the edge they need to win it imo.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by the ninjak
One of my friends recently named his daughter Rogue.....awesome. that guy's a douche then

iceman24567
Team one has more numbers and are overpowered Guardian amped Prime, Monarch, Majestic with sword and Henshaw with rings? Team one for the vast majority.

Q99
It says Rouge Supermen but I think of all of those only Majestic is red-covered!

Omega Vision
Team One. Monarch is just too powerful.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Not with the Destroyer Armor on the field. It can apparently warp reality on it's own and is capable of forcefully drawing the power of all the other pantheons, making it's host omnipotent.

After Iron Man/Thor #4, the Destroyer went up a peg in my book.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^Not with the Destroyer Armor on the field. It can apparently warp reality on it's own and is capable of forcefully drawing the power of all the other pantheons, making it's host omnipotent.

After Iron Man/Thor #4, the Destroyer went up a peg in my book.
But Mongul is in it.

And why didn't it do that shit when the Celestials came along?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
But Mongul is in it.

And why didn't it do that shit when the Celestials came along?

The only difference between Diablo and Mongul is the alchemy/sorcery which is important but the feats shown were attributed to the Destroyer's capabilities.

Do you want an in story explanation?

Omega Vision
The only difference between Diablo and Mongul is the alchemy/sorcery which is important but the feats shown were attributed to the Destroyer's capabilities.

Do you want an in story explanation?
Sure why not.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sure why not.

Odin assumed his own full power would be enough to defeat the Fourth Celestial Host. He was wrong.

Omega Vision
Odin assumed his own full power would be enough to defeat the Fourth Celestial Host. He was wrong.
That's an awful explanation. Makes Odin seem like a arrogant fool IMO, considering he spent thousands of years prepping for it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's an awful explanation. Makes Odin seem like a arrogant fool IMO, considering he spent thousands of years prepping for it.

Do you have a better one?

Yes, it does hinge on Odin's arrogance but that entire era was a bit of piss poor showing for Odin. Thomas jobbed him out to make the Celestials look more impressive while at the same time toning down his powers. Such a waste. Even Asgardian lore was retconned just for the Celestials including the Odin Sword, the Destroyer Armor etc.

On the bright side, Odin had a back up plan with the New Gods that he IIRC left in Gaea's care which worked.

Prep wise, Odin actually came off really sneaky and resourceful. Frankly, if it wasn't for Odin, Earth would have been doomed. The other Gods are pretty damn useless without him. That includes the other pantheons.

iceman24567
More like Odin isnt clutch maybe he should consult Batman when he needs prep shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.