Zeus vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GRIMNIR
Fist fight
Zeus can amp strength, not use any lightning or anything

I forgot to add - no BFR - they fight until KO

comicdude
Zeus wins.

He destroyed The Hulk recentley. And Current Juggernaut isn't that good.

ringtones
if its current juggernaut zeus stomps him 10/10, if its classic juggernaut zeus stomps him 10\10 via bfr no way a big goof like juggernaut is beating zeus

the ninjak
ZeusForce compared to Cyttorak's.....which is stronger?

BUSTER1
If it is current Juggy, Zeus beats him easier than he did Hulk. If it is classic-assuming Zeus won't be using magic, just physical force-then it will end up a stalemate.

Gecko4lif
Zues > hyperion

ringtones
i dont get it why do people always say that in order to beat juggernaut you got to be stronger than cyttorak? juggernaut may have the power but he is a very dumb brick he was taken out so much times now and stopped by many people , i used to have him in my top 3 but after what marvel did to him i just cant put him in my favorites he is just getting owned by everybody time after time i dont get it what is it with marvel taking the only brick who kick everybodies ass and humiliate him like that

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by BUSTER1
if it is classic-assuming Zeus won't be using magic, just physical force-then it will end up a stalemate.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fZ37jdy-g4M/S7C5ZY_i-_I/AAAAAAAAA1Y/Z_Epc_gwmkc/s1600/Amazing+Spiderman+230-17.jpg

Knowsbleed33
Classic Juggernaut would probably be an endless stalemate.

King Kandy
Zeus and Cytorrak themselves are pretty close so no way is any avatar going to beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.