Second line defense against Cool but not so powerful heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comics Queen
Steel-John Irons
Jay Garrick
Metamorpho
Miss Martian
Star Fire

vs.

Iron Man
North Star
Vision
Warbird
Invisible Woman

iceman24567
None of those characters are cool no expression

batdude123
Metamorpho is easily the most powerful player on the field. There's nothing team 2 can really do to take him out.

Team 1 for the fairly easy win.

Comics Queen
Originally posted by batdude123
Metamorpho is easily the most powerful player on the field. There's nothing team 2 can really do to take him out.

Team 1 for the fairly easy win. Invisible Woman can take him out of the fight by holding him for the duration of the fight. Vision could scatter him with his solar powers.

batdude123
Originally posted by Comics Queen
Invisible Woman can take him out of the fight by holding him for the duration of the fight. Vision could scatter him with his solar powers.

Metamorpho's control over his body wouldn't allow for either of the scenarios you suggested to happen.

Comics Queen
Originally posted by batdude123
Metamorpho's control over his body wouldn't allow for either of the scenarios you suggested to happen. He's not breaking IW's Shields. I doubt that. Once she has him in a bubble, he's done.

the ninjak
Originally posted by iceman24567

Ironmans cool no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Comics Queen
He's not breaking IW's Shields. I doubt that. Once she has him in a bubble, he's done.

It's not a matter of him being able to "break" through her shields or not. She just simply won't be able to trap him. He'll turn his body into a gas, then she won't be able to do anything to him, while he'll be poisoning her.

iceman24567
Originally posted by the ninjak
Ironmans cool no expression Not really erm

JakeTheBank
Odds are Susan will try a typical force field which has the ability to allow air in. Which means that Metamorpho can just slip out.

TricksterPriest
Steel's hammer might be able to break the shields. And he's pretty cool. Only one of the 4 superman imposters who seemed like the real deal in how he acted.

psycho gundam
^ too bad he's black though amirite trick?

batdude123
That's the only thing holding him back from being really cool.

-K-M-
Originally posted by iceman24567

Jay Garrick isn't cool? You sicken me.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -K-M-
Jay Garrick isn't cool? You sicken me.

Jay's just about the only cool thing going on with JSA atm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.