Sacred Invasion: Pantheons of Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Falamu
In the main reality, Skrull forces invaded Avalon and Asgard to seize Earth's magic and take out its otherworldly allies. But what if the Secret Invasion did not just stop there, and after crushing Earth's heroes, the Skrulls mustered their armada to besiege the twilight realms of all of Earth's pantheons, attacking the Council of Godheads themselves? Who would win?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Falamu
Council of Godheads

Falamu
Originally posted by -K-M-

The Skrull killed Lady of the Lake and Green Knight in seconds, though...

Falamu
With their armada and technology, though, COULD the Skrulls have actually crushed the many pantheons of Earth's gods? The pantheons don't really seem to be particularly powerful against opposing threats, actually...

Omega Vision
Odin probably solos

zopzop
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Odin probably solos

Fixed.

Falamu
Well, Loki's probably usurped Odin's throne countless times...and I don't think Loki can take on all the Skrulls all by himself...

Cogito
Well, Loki's probably usurped Odin's throne countless times...and I don't think Loki can take on all the Skrulls all by himself...

This logic is flawless thumbsup

rotiart
It took multiple gods to take on the skrull skyfather... But then again there was no skyfather on Hercules team unless you count the demogorge...

Or are you talking about civil war... Which really wasn't that man skulls if you think about it in comparison to say the shiar or Kees forces we've seen like when the kree evolved into that ruul race or whatever

Falamu
Originally posted by rotiart
It took multiple gods to take on the skrull skyfather... But then again there was no skyfather on Hercules team unless you count the demogorge...

Or are you talking about civil war... Which really wasn't that man skulls if you think about it in comparison to say the shiar or Kees forces we've seen like when the kree evolved into that ruul race or whatever

But THAT'S the part I don't really get - like, come on, Hercules has been defeated on Earth many times before, and not even against immortals. It just seems to be pushing it a bit to have him single-handedly take down the Skrull Skyfather, you know?

Omega Vision
But THAT'S the part I don't really get - like, come on, Hercules has been defeated on Earth many times before, and not even against immortals. It just seems to be pushing it a bit to have him single-handedly take down the Skrull Skyfather, you know?
The whole story was crap.

Demogorge got jobbed like mad.

zopzop
In the main reality, Skrull forces invaded Avalon and Asgard to seize Earth's magic and take out its otherworldly allies. But what if the Secret Invasion did not just stop there, and after crushing Earth's heroes, the Skrulls mustered their armada to besiege the twilight realms of all of Earth's pantheons, attacking the Council of Godheads themselves? Who would win?

Looking back, according to Athena in that very story arc, there would be no war. Once the Skulls took over Earth and the humans were wiped out/replaced by Skrulls, Demogorge would come and wipe out the Earth Pantheons like he did the Elder Gods :
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1605/hercules117006.th.jpg

Sin I AM

its simple enough, terran gods have always been depicted as > otherwordly ones, even if the are demi-gods

Falamu
Originally posted by Sin I AM
its simple enough, terran gods have always been depicted as > otherwordly ones, even if the are demi-gods

You should have seen Herc as an Avenger...he wasn't always so unbeatable then...

This is kind of random...but Mikaboshi did mention to the Zenn-La gods that he prepared long for his final target, Earth, where the "strongest powers dwell" or something, and it was mentioned that Earth was always the last piece in the schemes of universal despots, who have always failed because of this...

Falamu
Then again, Otherworld, realm of the Celtic pantheon, was easily overwhelmed by the Skrulls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.