vance astro (gotg) vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
vance w/cap's shield

psycho gundam
http://i53.tinypic.com/xfq69z.png

vance astro BTW

iceman24567
Last time I checked Vances Tk would be strong enough to smash Wolverine into the ground unitl hes koed

JakeTheBank
Can his TK replicate WWH level power? uhuh

Bentley
Vance can win, his showing against the Matriarch proved his TK is on level to hurt Logan. He also went toe to toe against a weakened Starhawk.

AlmightyKfish
Vance gains the majority here, he's physically superior, has tk and the shield is pretty damn useful.

Only major problem he has is if Logan lands a hit on his suit he's dead, as a single rupture to his suit and he dies from some kind of temporal thing.

inimalist
Originally posted by Bentley
Vance can win, his showing against the Matriarch proved his TK is on level to hurt Logan. He also went toe to toe against a weakened Starhawk.

the only time I recall them fighting, Vance hits starhawk with a psibolt and nearly ko's himself from the backlash of all of starhawk's memories

leonidas
yeah, vance wasn't all that powerful, but he did have some decent tk + the shield. it would be too much for logan i think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.