Nova vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
Richard Rider battles Doomsday.

- Battle takes place in an abandoned Metropolis.

- Blood lust isn't on.

- Winner by knockout or death.

Who wins and why?

-Pr-
Which Doomsday?

Mini Bennett
Wasn't specified, so that means regular version here, right?

Bentley
Current version? Hard to say.

I'll chimme in after reading his fight with the Erradicator, but my default setting is "Nova get's his bucket cave in".

dmills
The stips are kinda weird. Doomsday is bloodlust incarnate, and Nova doesn't hesitate to kill true villains.

Any way the battle conditions favor Doomsday.

Philosophía
Baring BFR, any version of Doomsday wins every single time.

Lord_Talron
why? nova is very versitile

Comics Queen
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
why? nova is very versitile So is the Justice League combined, Eradicator, Darkseid, Waverider, etc.

dmills
Based on the stips DD 10/10. Basically the no bloodlust rule only applies to NP since DD is by his very nature bloodlusted.

the ninjak
Originally posted by dmills
Based on the stips DD 10/10. Basically the no bloodlust rule only applies to NP since DD is by his very nature bloodlusted.

Nature aside I doubt it would matter anyway. Nova Prime can move at insane speeds and gravitate his opponent.

dmills
Originally posted by Comics Queen
So is the Justice League combined, Eradicator, Darkseid, Waverider, etc. Ppl here usually specify the different variations of DD eg; Hunter prey DD, Death of Superman DD etc.

dmills
Originally posted by the ninjak
Nature aside I doubt it would matter anyway. Nova Prime can move at insane speeds and gravitate his opponent. So can DD Iirc. Speed wise I mean. Nova could contain him I suppose, but a standard 20g grav node wouldn't do it. The gravity would have to be so densely concentrated that it would prolly end up destroying the planet.

SquallX
Originally posted by the ninjak
Nature aside I doubt it would matter anyway. Nova Prime can move at insane speeds and gravitate his opponent.

DOS Doomsday reacted to the Flash. So is Nova faster than Flash?

PillarofOsiris
Doomsday.

the ninjak
Originally posted by SquallX

Nah. big grin

dmills
DOS Doomsday reacted to the Flash. So is Nova faster than Flash? Wait what? I was under the assumption that DOS DD specifically refers to DD up until Clark dying? I don't recall Flash being involved in that.

Prep-Man
DD.

zopzop
Nova, with Worldmind and the Full Nova Force he could probably come up with something to put DD down temporarily.

Prep-Man
DD evolves on the fly now, so he will more than likely come back in a few seconds and kill Nova.

Tazer
Yo.

not spr-spd but he DOES have quick enuff reflexes that he can tag him most likely, since he trashed Wally *and* the rest of the Big 7 in his next appearance on Earth.

Originally posted by dmills
So can DD Iirc. Speed wise I mean. Nova could contain him I suppose, but a standard 20g grav node wouldn't do it. The gravity would have to be so densely concentrated that it would prolly end up destroying the planet.

possible, but DD is prolly gonna rip free of a few of them b4 Nova gets 1 thick enuff to hold him for awhile........

and if Nova made 1 dense enuff to destroy the planet that would likely have made him go overboard (and likely put his life at risk) LOOOOOOOOOOOONG b4 it got to that point.

Tazer

celeyhyga17
which DD?

Mini Bennett
You're kidding, right?

BruceSkywalker
like Nova, but Doomsday will take the majority 9/10

Q99

TricksterPriest
Rex isn't the weak one. DOS is. Rex is weaker, but still very powerful. And he thinks.

celeyhyga17
Stips say KO or death. If we're going by current DD he takes this easily.

Prep-Man
Geo-Force was giving it his all AND using his earth based powers. Didn't bother DD.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Geo-Force was giving it his all AND using his earth based powers. Didn't bother DD.

Geo-Force aint no Nova Prime. DD does still win.

Prep-Man
In his earlier appearance, he was taking it to Superman with his gravity powers, IIRC. Plus, he had an upgrade with the powers from tera. He's close to elemental level.

dmills
DD wins.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
In his earlier appearance, he was taking it to Superman with his gravity powers, IIRC. Plus, he had an upgrade with the powers from tera. He's close to elemental level.

I dont wanna turn this into Nova Prime Vs Geo Force thread, but he aint even close to Nova. Nova bfrs him into the sun. or nova puts him away from earth which should weaken him immensely.

Prep-Man
Agree to disagree, then. But, I think DD teleported in the last issue. I was just breezing through it, but it looked like he teleported or had someone help him in that regard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.