Doctor Doom & Kang vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight in Metropolis. Can these best buddies beat the killing machine that it's Doomsday?

No bfr.

Lord_Talron
no bfr? this is going to be very difficult. id like to say they win but right now im not too comfortable saying that

The Nuul
Doom solos but Kang dies.

Comics Queen
With no Prep? They both Die within seconds of the buzzer.

Bentley
No consensus!

Mindset
Originally posted by The Nuul
Doom solos but Kang dies.

Bentley
I'm proud of giving Kang such goog reputation, they all think he's willing to die for his beliefs 131

The Nuul
nono

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm proud of giving Kang such goog reputation, they all think he's willing to die for his beliefs 131 And Doom is willing to kill Kang for his. sneer

TricksterPriest
Depends on their gear and which DD.

The Nuul
Doomsday beats a Doombot, Doom still wins.

Bentley
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Depends on their gear and which DD.

I was going to standard equipment, Kang can still summon weapons from the timestream.

Doom can still summon weapons from the timestream too, except he can't. 131

Bentley
Bump ermmha

OneDumbG0
Doom allows Doomsday to tear Kang to pieces. So much of Kang's entrails and blood covers Doomsday, that Doomsday becomes imbued with Kang's phail and is easily one-shotted by a gauntlet blast from Doom.

And no, not even Doomsday can evolve beyond Kang's phail. It's too strong. Like entropy.

Bentley
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Doom allows Doomsday to tear Guy Gardner to pieces. So much of Guy's entrails and blood covers Doomsday, that Doomsday becomes imbued with Guy's phail and is easily one-shotted by a gauntlet blast from Doom.

And no, not even Doomsday can evolve beyond Guy's phail. It's too strong. Like entropy.

Fixed.

OneDumbG0
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Phail18.jpg

Guy Gardner with PC GL feats would sh1t on Doomsday. The only thing that's in question is what Guy decides to do, shrink him, or devolve him.

Bentley
Or be koed, like it happened when they actually fought flirt

OneDumbG0
^ Somehow, that doesn't matter. And yellow rings suck anyway.

Guy Gardner would effortlessly own Doomsday easier than Hal did PC Shaggy Man.

Bentley
Mentioning someone who actually knows how to use a Green Lantern ring to defend Guy Gardner.

Shame on you uhuh

OneDumbG0
^ Guy's arguably more imaginative with the ring than Hal.

Hal's literally been doing nothing but blasting sh1t and making basic constructs.

Bentley
Yeah, Krona level sh_t eek!

Oslaught1262
doomsday is just too powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.