Doomsday: Death of ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Doomsday(DoS) invades metropolis and goes on a rampage thru the city and beyond... Only one hero is there to answer the call of the people... Who cry for help..

Each hero goes into the fight on there own and can only win by K.Oing or killing the Doomsday monster just once... Same goes for the hero, the hero loses if K.Oed or killed first..

Fight 1: Nova Vs Doomsday

Fight 2: Martian Manhunter Vs Doomsday

Fight 3: Gladiator Vs Doomsday

Fight 4: G.L Hal Vs Doomsday

Fight 5: Thor Vs Doomsday

Fight 6: Wonder Woman Vs Doomsday

Fight 7: Super-Skrull Vs Doomsday

Fight 8: Superman(current) Vs Doomsday

Fight 9: Quasar Vs Doomsday

Fight 10: Firestorm Vs Doomsday

Fight 11: Ronan The Acuser Vs Doomsday

Fight 12: Alan Scott Vs Doomsday

Fight 13: Silver Surfer Vs Doomsday

Fight 14: Red Tornado Vs Doomsday

Fight 15: Beta Ray Bill Vs Doomsday

Fight 16: Supergirl(current) Vs Doomsday

shokosugi
this is f'ed up

Brockalizer
Silver Surfer, Superman, Thor, Quasar, and Nova could do it. Gladiator would put up a good fight at first but him confidence would start to fade and that would be the end of him. Super Skrull might possibly have a chance, as would Beta Ray Bill. The rest I'm not as familiar with but am pretty confident that Hal Jordan, Wonder Woman, and Supergirl would get their asses handed to them.

Supermex
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Silver Surfer, Superman, Thor, Quasar, and Nova could do it. Gladiator would put up a good fight at first but him confidence would start to fade and that would be the end of him. Super Skrull might possibly have a chance, as would Beta Ray Bill. The rest I'm not as familiar with but am pretty confident that Hal Jordan, Wonder Woman, and Supergirl would get their asses handed to them.

Good job (Brockalizor) thanks for the reply..Nice breakdown

TricksterPriest
DOS DD was far weaker back then. I don't see him doing well against this lineup, using their current levels.

Comics Queen
Almost all of them could beat DOS DD.

Supermex
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
DOS DD was far weaker back then. I don't see him doing well against this lineup, using their current levels.

Weaker? So who does he beat here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.