The Unkillables vs. The Killing Machines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Thanos
Void (has no desire to die at all)
HP Doomsday
Lobo
Juggernaut (classic)
Solomon Grundy (Peak level)

Vs.

Superboy Prime (Guardian Amped)
Cyborg Superman w/ rings
Super Amazo (can't copy powers - jla only)
Classic Rulk (w/ power cosmic & energy absorbing)
Darkseid
Annihilus w/ Cosmic Rod

Comics Queen
Killing Machines

zopzop
Unkillables, sooner or later the Killing Machines will tire, then they fugged. Rope-a-dope baby, rope-a-dope!

King Kandy
Unkillables.

Comics Queen
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Thanos
Void (has no desire to die at all)
HP Doomsday
Lobo
Juggernaut (classic)
Solomon Grundy (Peak level)

Vs.

Superboy Prime (Guardian Amped)
Cyborg Superman w/ rings
Super Amazo (can't copy powers - jla only)
Classic Rulk (w/ power cosmic & energy absorbing)
Darkseid
Annihilus w/ Cosmic Rod
Thanos can be killed by Prime
HP Doomsday can be BFR'd by DS
Void can be held with Wonder Woman's lasso and made to kill himself Via Amazo
Classic Juggs can be mind raped by Amazo.
Grundy would lose to Rulk
And Lobo would lose to DS anyway or over welming numbers of whose left.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Comics Queen
Thanos can be killed by Prime
HP Doomsday can be BFR'd by DS
Void can be held with Wonder Woman's lasso and made to kill himself Via Amazo
Classic Juggs can be mind raped by Amazo.
Grundy would lose to Rulk
And Lobo would lose to DS anyway or over welming numbers of whose left. leaning towards something like this. I think superamazo puts it over for me though. Zantanna speech w/ flash speed is not good. Juggernaut's enchantment might go byebye as Zantanna backwards magic has pulled some pretty crazy stuff I think should be well beyond the character. HP can definitely get manhandled by GA Prime without a doubt. Solomon Grundy... This might be an issue but BFR makes this one easier than one would think IMO. Void just can't contend with a non-jobber DS who would lose to a SBP w/ GA let alone having Annihilus in the mix w/ Rod.
Thanos is still low trans at best and will get taken out by numbers if Amazo, DS, Prime Annihilus or Rulk absorbs can't solo.

TricksterPriest
No. You're all wrong. Prime kills everyone. There is no possible way for team 1 to take down Superman Prime.

keiththegreat
Team 1 one gets raped.

Nihilist
Unkilllables take this.

Gecko4lif
Going with the killing machines

JakeTheBank
Darkseid could BFR most of them...

TricksterPriest
Hell, Doomsday alone is stronger than most of his team. Grundy at his peak is pretty good, but not for this task.

King Kandy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No. You're all wrong. Prime kills everyone. There is no possible way for team 1 to take down Superman Prime.
Really... how does prime kill people who are literally unkillable?

PillarofOsiris
"unkillable" is used about as much as "omnipotent", "omniscient" and "all powerful" in comics. Its used a lot, but it rarely is meant to be taken literally. Fact is, many of the "unkillables" on that team, have died. "Unkillable" is more hyperbole than anything else. I've seen so many unkillable characters actually DIE in comics that word has virtually no meaning. And not only that but I wouldn't put it past a guy who can hit so hard that he can retcon another character's past to be able to punch an unkillable guy to death, or at the very least retcon him out of existence with a punch.

Hell the Juggernaut is supposed to be unstoppable, but yet, we've seen him stopped twice, and we've even seen him sent BACKWARDS once that I know of.

PillarofOsiris
As one more example, the more you hit the Hulk the stronger he gets. He should be "unkillable" by physical force. Well, how did that healing factor work against Zeus? Prime's punches could kill Lobo, for example, before his healing factor can heal him. Besides, Lobo is so inconsistent, I wouldn't call him unkillable anyway.

King Kandy
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
"unkillable" is used about as much as "omnipotent", "omniscient" and "all powerful" in comics. Its used a lot, but it rarely is meant to be taken literally. Fact is, many of the "unkillables" on that team, have died. "Unkillable" is more hyperbole than anything else. I've seen so many unkillable characters actually DIE in comics that word has virtually no meaning. And not only that but I wouldn't put it past a guy who can hit so hard that he can retcon another character's past to be able to punch an unkillable guy to death, or at the very least retcon him out of existence with a punch.

Hell the Juggernaut is supposed to be unstoppable, but yet, we've seen him stopped twice, and we've even seen him sent BACKWARDS once that I know of.
But in this case, you have no actual way they can die. Just because they're called unkillable doesn't mean they AREN'T, either... that's the most bizarro logic i've ever seen. Prime couldn't kill mxy either.

quanchi112
Team Thanos wins.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King Kandy
Really... how does prime kill people who are literally unkillable? RETCON PUNCH! big grin And barring that.....he just does. shrug

King Kandy
RETCON PUNCH! big grin And barring that.....he just does. shrug
Wow that's such a persuasive argument. I don't recall him just being able to reality warp whatever he wanted whenever he wanted...

TricksterPriest
Time Trapper, Phantom Zone, Speed Force....

PillarofOsiris
But in this case, you have no actual way they can die. Just because they're called unkillable doesn't mean they AREN'T, either... that's the most bizarro logic i've ever seen. Prime couldn't kill mxy either.

How is that bizarro logic? So let me guess, you think Odin is omnipotent, the Juggernaut can't be stopped, and the Hulk only gets more powerful any time he's punched by anyone?

Are you telling me the Living Tribunal can't kill any of these guys? Are you claiming TOAA can't kill them? If you believe those guys can kill them, then they're hardly "unkillable". And if you don't believe TOAA can kill them, then you're just a moron.

Give me a break. I don't have to prove they're unkillable, because they're not. Hell, some of these guys HAVE DIED. How about you prove they can't be killed?

King Kandy
How is that bizarro logic? So let me guess, you think Odin is omnipotent, the Juggernaut can't be stopped, and the Hulk only gets more powerful any time he's punched by anyone?

Are you telling me the Living Tribunal can't kill any of these guys? Are you claiming TOAA can't kill them? If you believe those guys can kill them, then they're hardly "unkillable". And if you don't believe TOAA can kill them, then you're just a moron.

Give me a break. I don't have to prove they're unkillable, because they're not. Hell, some of these guys HAVE DIED. How about you prove they can't be killed?
OK... How about the fact that its stated on panel that Thanos can no longer die... i would consider that proof that he is unkillable. While you apparently think the fact that he cannot be killed actually proves that he can be.

Uriel005

Give me a break. I don't have to prove they're unkillable, because they're not. Hell, some of these guys HAVE DIED. How about you prove they can't be killed? Didn't one form of juggernaut die of an aneurysm because he was forced against his pacifist nature into a fight. Kinda breaks the whole invulnerability thing doesn't it.

PillarofOsiris
OK... How about the fact that its stated on panel that Thanos can no longer die... i would consider that proof that he is unkillable. While you apparently think the fact that he cannot be killed actually proves that he can be.

So do you believe that TOAA can't kill Thanos? Is that your claim?

King Kandy
So do you believe that TOAA can't kill Thanos? Is that your claim?
No, my claim is that none of the lightweights in this thread can do it. Nobody under death herself should be able to do it.

PillarofOsiris
So there goes "unkillable" out the window....

And if you think these guys are lightweights I don't know what else to say.

King Kandy
So there goes "unkillable" out the window....

And if you think these guys are lightweights I don't know what else to say.
lol. They are lightweights compared to the abstract-level power it would take to override Thanos or Void's immunity to death.

TricksterPriest
Void? Immune to death? laughing out loud Thor would like a word with you.

King Kandy
Void? Immune to death? laughing out loud Thor would like a word with you.
He wanted to die.

PillarofOsiris
Yes, and that's just one example of these guys not being immune to death. Again, given what has been SAID ABOUT the Hulk on panel, he shouldn't be able to be physically beaten (i.e., no matter how much you hurt him, he just gets stronger), well, tell that to Zeus, to tank shells, to Captain America, etc. etc. Just because its been said on panel that something is impossible, it doesn't mean anything. This is comic books. We're talking about a guy who punched his way out of the phantom zone, and altered reality while doing so. In fact, SBP has shown better durability than the Void (i.e. compare being taken out by a helicarrier to surviving an explosion that destroyed a universe).

PillarofOsiris
And the Void clearly didn't want to die. But Bob did.

King Kandy
Yes, and that's just one example of these guys not being immune to death. Again, given what has been SAID ABOUT the Hulk on panel, he shouldn't be able to be physically beaten (i.e., no matter how much you hurt him, he just gets stronger), well, tell that to Zeus, to tank shells, to Captain America, etc. etc. Just because its been said on panel that something is impossible, it doesn't mean anything. This is comic books. We're talking about a guy who punched his way out of the phantom zone, and altered reality while doing so. In fact, SBP has shown better durability than the Void (i.e. compare being taken out by a helicarrier to surviving an explosion that destroyed a universe).
You can't just ignore it because you don't like it, that the only reason Thor was able to do that was because he was allowed to. If Void wants to come back, he will.

PillarofOsiris
I think you should learn the difference between actual concrete feats and hyperbole.

King Kandy
I think you should learn the difference between actual concrete feats and hyperbole.
until you bring up contrary evidence, your objection mean little.

TricksterPriest
He's dead. Not so unkillable, huh? smile

the ninjak
God.......... Void was weakened, leaving a terrified Sentry begging for death.
Thor said no.
And the Void started to emerge.
Thor finished Robert.

This is a forum fight. Bob doesn't want to die.

TricksterPriest
You can't just ignore it because you don't like it, that the only reason Thor was able to do that was because he was allowed to. If Void wants to come back, he will. Infinite power fallacy. If he could do this, why did he not rez immediately? Why not just overpower Bob? It's proven he's the one running the show. He's the real power behind the Sentry.

I'm ignoring nothing. You're taking the hype as being reality.

quanchi112
He's dead. Not so unkillable, huh? smile He's unkillable in this thread when he wants to be. The writer confirmed the only reason he stayed dea was because he wanted to. You weren't even familiar with the Void yet you showed up and argued against him. You need to read some stories you really don't have enough knowledge to do so.

Solidus Black
Between SBP, Amazo and Darkseid, the others dont have a chance

Sin I AM
lol at peple making t seem as if Void is the premier force here

killing machines ftw

Sirius77
Killing machines.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Sin I AM

killing machines ftw

thumb up

Colossus-Big C
team 1

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Sin I AM

killing machines ftw

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
thumb up Who is stopping the Void or Thanos ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.