The Chaos King vs Final Crisis/True Form Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who takes it ?

Solidus Black
There really isnt much to go on for what DS could do.

His fall did seem to want to end teh universe, which is an impressive feat though

Bentley
I don't see how DS can do anything to Mika tbh.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You mean true form as in never performed a multiversal feat or a good combat feat in FC... got it.

TricksterPriest
Oh no no no. This is a horrible spite match. Chaos King can't possibly defeat Darkseid in his true form, let alone with the full ALE.

Falamu
Not sure who Darkseid is, so...

SquallX
Originally posted by Falamu
Not sure who Darkseid is, so...

eek! eek! eek! You don't know who that mofo is.

Any way of you don't read comics, especially Dc's, that understandable.

Darkseid is this ugly, i mean ugly son a ***** you don't want to meet in a dark alley.

Or you could just google him.

Nihilist
Originally posted by SquallX
eek! eek! eek! You don't know who that mofo is.

Any way of you don't read comics, especially Dc's, that understandable.

Darkseid is this ugly, i mean ugly son a ***** you don't want to meet in a dark alley.

Or you could just google him. Why wouldnt you want to meet him in a dark alley, aint that where he got mugged?

TricksterPriest
That shit isn't canon.

Nihilist
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
That shit isn't canon. Is the working at McDonalds?

TricksterPriest
Nope. Same issue I think.

Nihilist
Nope. Same issue I think. What about hiding in Clark Kents barn?

TricksterPriest
from S/B? That shit is dubious as hell, but Superman had to have Wondy block the shot and while DS was stunned, fight him near the sun, and even then, he had to toss him to the source wall. Hell, Superman went fast enough to make a boom tube. What the f**k?

Nihilist
from S/B? That shit is dubious as hell, but Superman had to have Wondy block the shot and while DS was stunned, fight him near the sun, and even then, he had to toss him to the source wall. Hell, Superman went fast enough to make a boom tube. What the f**k? Why is it dubious? thats a awesome hiding place for a genius.

TricksterPriest
No I mean the canonicity of that entire series is in question. There are tons of plot holes and continuity errors.

Nihilist
No I mean the canonicity of that entire series is in question. There are tons of plot holes and continuity errors. Like most comics that get published then.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Like most comics that get published then. Nihilist is right here.

TricksterPriest
Incorrect. S/B was worse in so many ways. Like Desaad having Highfather's staff. Takion had it, his having the staff is a major plot point for the new gods. No one besides him or Highfather should be able to use that staff.

quanchi112
Why is it dubious? thats a awesome hiding place for a genius. He probably got the idea from watching friday the 13th.

-K-M-
Is the working at McDonalds?

Did you read the issue? It was a Darkseid blow-up. It was a toy erm

You Thanos fans are always so butt hurt when it comes to Darkseid it really is sad erm

Tazer
Yo.

bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.heh!

Tazer

King Kandy
Originally posted by -K-M-
Did you read the issue? It was a Darkseid blow-up. It was a toy erm

You Thanos fans are always so butt hurt when it comes to Darkseid it really is sad erm
Wasn't that ambush bug? Even within the series it wouldn't have been a low feat because he was only doing it for some kind of weird joke.

-K-M-
Originally posted by King Kandy
Wasn't that ambush bug? Even within the series it wouldn't have been a low feat because he was only doing it for some kind of weird joke.

Correct, but it literally was a blow up doll in the story regardless.

TricksterPriest
Multiverse-killer. Vs a guy who barely managed to take down a single universe.

Yeah.............. whistle

King Kandy
Multiverse-killer. Vs a guy who barely managed to take down a single universe.

Yeah.............. whistle
lol, Chaos King did destroy most of the multiverse.

TricksterPriest
You have one statement from a mere mortal boy. Vs. pantheons and abstract's claiming otherwise.

-K-M-
Originally posted by King Kandy
lol, Chaos King did destroy most of the multiverse.

616 universe is called a multiverse. We never saw one alternate reality. Even Herc and Athena said Herc restored the universe. So there is debate if he actually did destroy the multiverse as in alternate reality multiverse. Plus Eternity said CK was his equal indicating universal as well. There is more examples but Im lazy right now.

King Kandy
You have one statement from a mere mortal boy. Vs. pantheons and abstract's claiming otherwise.
You have the most ridiculous double standards... sometimes you will claim that something has to be 100% explicit (like Sentry) or then grasp at things you think were implied in the comic (like countdown being noncanon).

TricksterPriest
Countdown was invalidated by Grant Morrison himself. **** off. wink

Nihilist
Originally posted by -K-M-

You Thanos fans are always so butt hurt when it comes to Darkseid it really is sad erm laughing out loud i think you got it the wrong way round, its the likes of Trick,Omega Vision and Allankle yhat are. I actually like Darkseid and was messing. It seems you are a little butthurt not me.

TricksterPriest
Kandy, I'm still waiting on my challenge.

-K-M-
It seems you are a little butthurt not me.

Sure. We'll go with that

KuRuPT Thanosi
Countdown is canon and NOTHING Grant did changes that. What's worse is your holding on to your TRUE DS bullshit still. This supposed true from DS hasn't beaten ANYBODY of note, nor perform ANY multiversal feats EVER. Yet, you want us to believe he somehow beats Chaos King.. based on what... not beating anybody or performing any worthwhile feats... ummm okay

TricksterPriest
Kandy: I challenge you to a battlezone. You have to prove Rock of Ages isn't canon for the new gods, along with what it infers about their true nature. Prove it's a what-if on your side, I'll prove it isn't.

Black bolt z
Kandy here is proof it was just a universe.

Originally posted by rotiart
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/th_ChaosWar5025.jpg
Hercules states he saved the UNIVERSE
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/th_ChaosWar5022.jpg
Athena refers to creation being save. Also calls it a corrupted UNIVERSE
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/th_ChaosWar5011.jpg
Cho States Galactus is the oldest entity in this UNIVERSE

You can find scans of Cho referring to all this as a "multiverse" but even Athena and hercules state all they saved was the UNIVERSE.

I used comic scans. Not a twitter of fb account as proof. Weird huh?

So you have many gods including hercules himself statements vs. a child with no experience dealing with other universes and that stated he it would take forever to probe the multiverse but somehow looked into the sky and said how much was destroyed, and said on the same page that there was no way to defeat CK...but look.

In other words...one universe.

Omega Vision
laughing out loud i think you got it the wrong way round, its the likes of Trick,Omega Vision and Allankle yhat are. I actually like Darkseid and was messing. It seems you are a little butthurt not me.
http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz41/Jdukverst/Umad.png

Black bolt z
^ Thats disgusting.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
^ Thats disgusting.
Ur mad too.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Ur mad too. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.