Tyrant & Thanos vs Anti-Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Yes, I went there evil face

Fight in McDonalds.

After the first 10 minutes Void joins team to fight big A.

Gecko4lif
Weakened anti-monitor?

bbrem123
McDonalds wins...Ronald McDonald opens a can of whoop-ass and solo the fields

Bentley
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Weakened anti-monitor?

As in Sinestro Corps, before he got hit by the Warworld.

quanchi112
Team, easily.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team, easily.

No kidding, how exactly? wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
No kidding, how exactly? wink They pummel him. Too powerful for his shell to withstand.

Bentley
They pummel him. Too powerful for his shell to withstand.

So he just stands there taking a beating? confused

quanchi112
So he just stands there taking a beating? confused He fights back of course but I don't see him beating anyone before he goes down.

Bentley
He fights back of course but I don't see him beating anyone before he goes down.

Are you saying AM cannot beat two sub skyfathers?

quanchi112
Are you saying AM cannot beat two sub skyfathers? I don't view either as sub skyfathers and yes without a doubt I believe this to be so.

Gecko4lif
Tyrant isnt sub skyfather

and Am was a weak little ***** in SCW

Bentley

and Am was a weak little ***** in SCW

So team wins?

TricksterPriest

and Am was a weak little ***** in SCW He showed far more power than Tyrant ever did. Weak in comparison to his original showing? Of course. BUT, he still can do his anti-matter wave trick. They're screwed. Tyrant isn't powerful enough to take him down before he gets nom'ed on.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He showed far more power than Tyrant ever did. Weak in comparison to his original showing? Of course. BUT, he still can do his anti-matter wave trick. They're screwed. Tyrant isn't powerful enough to take him down before he gets nom'ed on. How did he show far more power than Tyrant ever did ?

Estacado
Great fight.

TricksterPriest
It took most of the GLC, several Guardians, a galaxy busting blast, AND Superboy Prime flying through him to drive him off. Tyrant and Thanos aren't that powerful.

quanchi112
It took most of the GLC, several Guardians, a galaxy busting blast, AND Superboy Prime flying through him to drive him off. Tyrant and Thanos aren't that powerful. I can say it took the un to defeat Tyrant and the first time Galactus and Am isn't that powerful as well.

The guardians really didn't do much damage it was the corps and then Prime finished the job.

MrMind
SCW AM is still at least skyfather level. people are low-balling him

TricksterPriest
Most skyfathers would not be standing after a galaxy blast to the face. Or have access to the anti-matter wave.......

King Kandy
Most skyfathers would not be standing after a galaxy blast to the face.
Except for Odin when he and Infinity were tossing them at each others?

TricksterPriest
What? Do you mean the piece of Odin that went rogue? That was tapping the abstract's power, not Odin's.

King Kandy
And Odin himself fought it, destroying galaxies...

TricksterPriest
.............That fight was retconned. Pull the other one. They were both tapping the abstract.

King Kandy
.............That fight was retconned. Pull the other one. They were both tapping the abstract.
Prove it.

Bentley
What feats does Thanos and Tyrant have to equal Galaxy destroying blasts anyways?

Estacado
What feats does Thanos and Tyrant have to equal Galaxy destroying blasts anyways?
Fighting Thanos.

quanchi112
Most skyfathers would not be standing after a galaxy blast to the face. Or have access to the anti-matter wave....... Odin wouldn't be defeated either he showed greater output of power against Seth and won.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.