Etrigan vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

Comics Queen
Gladiator

Omega Vision
Gladiator.

Bentley
Etrigan can hang but Kallark will win in the end. Can Etrigan use mind attacks of any sort?

guy222
glads

TricksterPriest
Etrigan is being lowballed......guy's given Superman a fight, and he's a strong mage.

Bentley
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Etrigan is being lowballed......guy's given Superman a fight, and he's a strong mage.

Do you think he wins? I say he puts up a good fight, but he gets overpowered in the end.

TricksterPriest
I don't consider Gladiator to be on the same level as Superman. Plus, Etrigan got promoted. He took over Neron's job. wink

JakeTheBank
I don't consider Gladiator to be on the same level as Superman. Plus, Etrigan got promoted. He took over Neron's job. wink

I thought Blaze is ruling Hell currently in DC canon? She took over in Reign in Hell, right? The recent Shazam one-shot seemed to be saying that, too.

TricksterPriest
More than one hell last I checked. Did she take down Etrigan?

Edit: It's possible I missed a continuity revision on hell again. stick out tongue

JakeTheBank

Edit: It's possible I missed a continuity revision on hell again. stick out tongue

Yeah, true. I can't recall explicitly if she fought him. I remember Etrigan played a role in Reign in Hell, but what exactly, IDK off the top of my head.

I think in so far as "Neron's Hell", Blaze is the current ruler. I wouldn't bother checking out the Shazam one shot I mentioned though. It's some shite and then some.

Omega Vision

No, she took down Satanus (with Black Alice's help) who was King of Hell for like 5 minutes.

The only time I can think of Etrigan being King of Hell was in the Sandman where he tried to claim the title to Lucifer's amusement.

His most recent activity was fighting Black Lanterns and attacking the JLA...would the King of Hell stoop to fighting the current lame JLA roster? I think not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.