Bat family vs The Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Batman(bruce)
Batman(Dick)
Damien
Red Robin
Stephanie
Cassandra Cain
Bat woman

vs

The Gorgon

fight takes place on on the Wayne Estate. Gorgon has bn seen on Camera turning alfred to stone as he opened the door.

Bruce in the bat cave orders his team to get ready to take him down.

1. standard fight gear

2. bat tech and gear of the cave

SamZED
Bruce probably has the anti-stone stare device stored somewhere in the cave. Heck I wouldnt be surprised if he has it in his utility belt as standart equipment. So Gorgon will have to kill them using his sword. And it all comes down to - "do they have enought firepower to take him down?". Cause fighting Gorgon head on is not an option.

King Castle
hence, why they start off in the cave while gorgon starts at the front door..

Parmaniac
Stone stare is hax erm

SamZED
The "firepower" thing... I was really asking 'cause I have no idea what they have in the cave.

King Castle
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Stone stare is hax erm same can be said for the utility belt wink

@samzed

http://superherouniverse.com/superheroes/batman/images/batcave.jpg

SamZED
lol Bruce is one dedicated mf.

BruceSkywalker
what are gorgons abilities? has he beaten other known martial artists?

ringtones
gorgon stomps 10/10

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Genius, superhuman speed, agility, reflexes, strength, stamina, is dead, has a healing factor and is a telepath. He can also turn people to stone by looking at them.

Prep-Man
Bruce has a lot of gear that can neutralize most of Gorgon's attacks.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Bruce has a lot of gear that can neutralize most of Gorgon's attacks.
They stand no chance against gorgon in scenerio one. He will destroy them.

Prep-Man
I meant if he had all his gadgets from the cave.

BruceSkywalker
1st. scenario, then the batfamily might lose...

2nd scenario, with the use of the cave, bat family should win

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Genius, superhuman speed, agility, reflexes, strength, stamina, is dead, has a healing factor and is a telepath. He can also turn people to stone by looking at them.

thanks

Robin Dc
Im pretty sure that the bat family would have some sort of device that dosent't allow them to turn to stone. Gorgon isn't bullet proof. It's possible that he can be taken down with regular batarangs imagine what the cave has to offer.

Juk3n
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Durability beyond anything the batfamily carry on them as "standard gear" although im bsing this off'f him having been impaled by, 1 blade through the heart, 1 through each lung, 2 in the stomach. Then proceeding to stomp the attackers..

in-which this case was Wolverine AND Elektra. He wins in 1, taking many of the batfamily down in a literal blink of an eye.

In scenerio 2, i don't really see how giving the Bats more resources is going to help confused they don't get prep, if i have have a pistol as standard, and then get given access to my m16 and grenade launcher, and a handful of frags..why would the outcome be different against a guy who will close the gap on my entire team in about a quater of a second can move at ths speed at will and is ..psychic?

Or are we letting the batfamily use the car and jets and stuff??

srankmissingnin
Wolverine and Elektra got loaded up with the best SHIELD gear could give them... and Gorgon stilled owned their collective asses.

Robin Dc
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine and Elektra got loaded up with the best SHIELD gear could give them... and Gorgon stilled owned their collective asses.

Yeah but were talking about SEVEN people here ninja

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Juk3n
Durability beyond anything the batfamily carry on them as "standard gear" although im bsing this off'f him having been impaled by, 1 blade through the heart, 1 through each lung, 2 in the stomach. Then proceeding to stomp the attackers..

in-which this case was Wolverine AND Elektra. He wins in 1, taking many of the batfamily down in a literal blink of an eye.

In scenerio 2, i don't really see how giving the Bats more resources is going to help confused they don't get prep, if i have have a pistol as standard, and then get given access to my m16 and grenade launcher, and a handful of frags..why would the outcome be different against a guy who will close the gap on my entire team in about a quater of a second can move at ths speed at will and is ..psychic?

Or are we letting the batfamily use the car and jets and stuff??

well they are what the batfamily uses and are part of the batcave big grin stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine and Elektra got loaded up with the best SHIELD gear could give them... and Gorgon stilled owned their collective asses. That stuff appereantly sucked though.

King Castle
they should have used wayne tech than, right?

not made in america but in china best quality control ever.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by King Castle
they should have used wayne tech than, right?

not made in america but in china best quality control ever. With Stark or Banner Tech they would have stomped him.

King Castle
that is only b/c they made astronomical jumps in fields neither were even involved in and suddenly became multiple the leading scientist in all those fields..

even tony as smart as he was specialized only in certain areas and now you have him from physics, robots, engineering, biology, pseudo fringe science in TP, the mind and extra paranormal individuals.... etc etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.