"Female paedophile" should the term even exist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
When I was 8 there was this hot 20 year old babysitter that used to blow me every day before bedtime. I feel violated and dont know how am I supposed to go on livving.

Ok that never actually happened but I think you got the point.
Thoughts?

Mairuzu
Oh they're out there alright. Us boys just dont have the balls to turn them in.

King Castle
would it really be a crime if it was a hot chick? erm

T.M
Originally posted by King Castle
would it really be a crime if it was a hot chick? erm

Umm.. yes.

Anyway a paedophile is a paedophile, no need to put the gender before.

SamZED
would it really be a crime if it was a hot chick? erm My point exactly.

King Castle
i was once kissed by the hottest girl in my neighborhood when i was like 7 or 8. It was right on the lips she was like 16 and she did it b/c well, i was cute cool but also b/c it was her way of brushing off guys that always harassed her something about she would only kiss or date good looking guys and she kissed me to prove her point.

nowadays something like that would be considered a crime.. i say if they are attractive and you know it then screw it.. it's almost every hot blooded boys fantasy.

http://www.hometeamsonline.com/photos/htosports/UTGRADRUGBY/education.jpg

That ACDC Chick
i was once kissed by the hottest girl in my neighborhood when i was like 7 or 8. It was right on the lips she was like 16 and she did it b/c well, i was cute cool but also b/c it was her way of brushing off guys that always harassed her something about she would only kiss or date good looking guys and she kissed me to prove her point.

nowadays something like that would be considered a crime.. i say if they are attractive and you know it then screw it.. it's almost every hot blooded boys fantasy.

http://www.hometeamsonline.com/photos/htosports/UTGRADRUGBY/education.jpg
it would only have been a crime if she was over 18, but she wasnt bermm

Bardock42
Originally posted by SamZED
When I was 8 there was this hot 20 year old babysitter that used to blow me every day before bedtime. I feel violated and dont know how am I supposed to go on livving.

Ok that never actually happened but I think you got the point.
Thoughts? Yes, the term should exist and people fitting it exist as well as female predators. Though admittedly it appears to be less common.

mikeydude
I'm fine if a woman over the age of 18 rapes me.
It's almost happened once. True story.

Nephthys
This thread is kind of terrible.

It's rape. End of discussion.

mikeydude
I'm still perfectly fine with It.

steverules_2
Anyone see that south park episode? Yeah....

dadudemon
Originally posted by mikeydude
I'm still perfectly fine with It.

Then it's not rape. lulz

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&q=female+pedophiles&bav=on.2,or.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=960&bih=503

King Castle
it's not rape if you want it and the only one i consider rape from that link is the Rosie O'Donnell looking one

Mairuzu
Originally posted by dadudemon
Then it's not rape. lulz

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&q=female+pedophiles&bav=on.2,or.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=960&bih=503

lulz to this one

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/1269733185537.jpg

Nephthys
it's not rape if you want it and the only one i consider rape from that link is the Rosie O'Donnell looking one

no expression

The whole point of pedophilia is that you cannot want it. You are too young to give complete consent to it. You are too young to understand the implications of it. You are too young to handle to the responsibilities that may arise because of it and you are much too young to handle the psychological impact from it.

I hope you are joking because pedophilia is rape and it would be truely sickening to seriously advocate it. If you are joking then more power too you, keep up the lulz.

no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
no expression

The whole point of pedophilia is that you cannot want it. You are too young to give complete consent to it. You are too young to understand the implications of it. You are too young to handle to the responsibilities that may arise because of it and you are much too young to handle the psychological impact from it.

I hope you are joking because pedophilia is rape and would be truely sickening to seriously advocate it. If you are joking then more power too you, keep up the lulz.

no expression U mad, bro?

Nephthys
Rape and sexual abuse are touchy subjects for me.

No pun intended.

Rogue Jedi
K.

Nephthys
0_0

Rogue Jedi
Something happen to you, or someone you know?

Nephthys
No. I just really don't like it.

Rogue Jedi
Neither do I, but you REALLY don't like it.

Robtard
RJ trying to glean stories so he can masturbate, again.

Rogue Jedi
Obviously.

Nephthys
It makes me physically ill. My guy clenches up and I start to shake. It distresses me more than anything I've ever experienced.

I guess i'm kind of odd. 0_0

Robtard
Does it make your butt-hole pucker? Cos that's a solid indicator.

Nephthys
Oh yes. Like a vice. I could cut lemons in half when that thing gets going.

Rogue Jedi
Every time I watch Zed plowing into Marcellus Wallace I shudder.

RE: Blaxican
In ecstasy?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
lulz to this one

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/1269733185537.jpg

Ugh. That made me a bit sick. sick sick sick sick sick

no expression

I hope you are joking because pedophilia is rape and it would be truely sickening to seriously advocate it. If you are joking then more power too you, keep up the lulz.

no expression

I consider that not to be true for half of the "kids" out there. There are lots of young people that don't really know but I certainly knew and wanted it from a hot chick from a young age. I don't really know any better now than I did then. The difference is I have much better self control.

That entire statement is retarded as a blanket statement, A 17 year old girl having sex with a 20 year old man is considered rape. Anyone with a brain can realize that the mindset of a 17 year old girl and an 18 year old is not radically different. I would even argue that that applies to all people ranging from ages 16-20. It's not like there's some kind of "on" switch that mentally switches when you turn 18, making you responsible and smart.

King Castle
technically 16 is the average mental age of most adults.. so it wouldnt be that big of a deal or at least shouldnt if we are trying to argue mental competence as a reason to consider some one of rape statutory speaking f course.

mikeydude
Then it's not rape. lulz

Laura Prepon. She could rape me.
I wouldnt give two ****s.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
In ecstasy? Nah, quite the opposite.

dadudemon
That entire statement is retarded as a blanket statement, A 17 year old girl having sex with a 20 year old man is considered rape. Anyone with a brain can realize that the mindset of a 17 year old girl and an 18 year old is not radically different. I would even argue that that applies to all people ranging from ages 16-20. It's not like there's some kind of "on" switch that mentally switches when you turn 18, making you responsible and smart.

lol.

Funny you should mention it. There was a dude that made a similar complaint about insurance rates. He said stuff like, "Do I magically get better at driving when I get married or turn 25?"

But, yeah, I agree. I would say that a female at 15 is more socially developed than a male at 21. If I'm not mistaken, the science backs me up. I believe it takes a man until 24-25 to reach the same "level" as a 15-16 year old girl.

I don't feel like looking up shit as it would take forever but if I'm off, I'm only off by a year.

My point is, there's no magic switch. Everyone is an individual. There's not blanket statements that can work. You would not a mentally retarded girl at 25 having sex with a normal 18-year old dude, probably...ever?

Rogue Jedi
You look up at shit?

Slay
Originally posted by mikeydude
I'm fine if a woman over the age of 18 rapes me.
It's almost happened once. True story.
When I was in high school there was this chick who was known for being a complete nympho. So apparently she 'raped' some guy when he was ridiculously stoned. He wanted to save himself or whatever.

Don't remember the exact story, probably is only half true anyway, if that.

you get thorns
First off I was a fully willing victim of this as a youth. The details are not important. At the time I thought nothing was wrong with it. Today I have a different opinion. I will ask the question a different way. If it was done to your son would it be wrong?

If you say no then you are not even close to being mature enough to be a parent.

Nephthys
At last someone with an actual brain.

Originally posted by Slay
When I was in high school there was this chick who was known for being a complete nympho. So apparently she 'raped' some guy when he was ridiculously stoned. He wanted to save himself or whatever.

Don't remember the exact story, probably is only half true anyway, if that.

**** off dickface. That is rape. She completely took advantage of him in every sense of the word.

Well no shit Blax. Obviously people don't mature at the exact same rate. I assumed that was so retardedly obvious that I didn't have to mention it. I also thought it was retardedly obvious that that doesn't matter. We cannot deal with every criminal case on an individual basis. The age of consent is the average age the country or state believes that a person is ready and mature enough to actually give consent. That is how the law works. We cannot say, 'well he is under the age of consent, but he's a really smart kid, so we'll just sweep this one under the rug, lol', or 'well she's techically underage, bt only by a few months, so whatevs!.' That would be stupid. That is why legally it is classified as rape, and will always be classified as rape, regardless of whether you think it's 'fair' or not. Now obviously there is some leeway involved, as with any crime, which is why we have different senteces etc, but if that 20 year old guy slept with her knowing that she was underage then he willingly broke the law. He gets what he deserves.

Bardock42
This thread is kind of terrible.

It's rape. End of discussion.

I don't like the term rape for it, if it is factually consensual, but it is very much illegal in most places. I am not fond of a general age of consent, but many, if not most, younger people do not have the mental capacities or experience to truly understand what their decisions entail, and in many cases it can be harmful to the child.

A lot of the damage done to victims of rape or sexual assault or child molestation is however done by the views and reactions of society (perceived and real) on the topic and therefore are often less severe when the perpetrator are female, it is still wrong and harmful though, can be just as harmful.

King Castle
you might want to turn on a television and look at underage kids who get pregnant there seem to be selective enforcement of the law depending on social/financial status.

if you need an example here is one:

http://synthesis.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/pregnant2.jpg

Bardock42
you might want to turn on a television and look at underage kids who get pregnant there seem to be selective enforcement of the law depending on social/financial status.

if you need an example here is one:

http://synthesis.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/pregnant2.jpg

Well, were they all knocked up by older guys?

King Castle
jamie lynn was knocked up by her "18" year old boyfriend while she was 16..

The Nuul
Originally posted by T.M
Umm.. yes.

Anyway a paedophile is a paedophile, no need to put the gender before.

Bardock42
jamie lynn was knocked up by her "18" year old boyfriend while she was 16..

That's quite legal in many places. Also why did you put the 18 in quotation marks?

King Castle
an adult.

and not in Cali... not if you see all the underage sex billboards they have smeared all over the place.

http://www.sexlaws.org/california_statutory_rape#Q1

eezy45

no expression

I feel like I have to point out that pedophilia is not rape, it's the state of being attracted to immature bodies. Pedophilia is much more common than our society would like to accept, because it's an issue of such strong taboo and always leads to the fear that it could lead to raping a child. Actually, I've read a psychological study somewhere that found more than 10% of men can feel sexualy attracted to children, however only a tiny fraction is not in control of their feelings and will be a potential danger to society. Most pedophiles would of course understand the moral conflict and thus never touch a child.

Making sexual contact to a child is rape. But that is a huuuuuuuuge difference that should certainly be made to avoid wrong generalisations.

Nephthys
Naturally I was referring to the practice of pedophilia rather than the fetish itself. Again, something I didn't feel I had to point out.

eezy45
But the term "practice of pedophilia" doesn't lead where it should. Pedophilia is something you're born with and not a bad habit that you just stop. And it's only the reason for the concerned for what is actually considered a crime, which is abuse of children and not pedophilia.

Nephthys
ugh3

Fine.

I hope you are joking because pedophilia sexual abuse of a human legally considered a child or of not reached sexual maturity is rape and it would be truely sickening to seriously advocate it. If you are joking then more power too you, keep up the lulz.

Stop being pedantic.

siriuswriter
What a double standard. If a male professor hits on a female student, he's called a predator. If a female professor hits on a male student will be something that most boys but most boys will be affected in a bad way.

Whether you like it or not, both girls and boys have trouble with underage sex.

eezy45
Stop being pedantic.
It's how I am. And you do pedophiles who are in control of themselves no justice if you generalise in a topic that is, again, considered a strict taboo.

Nephthys
I don't know how I'll be able to sleep at night.

eezy45
A 'last word' guy. I'll leave it to you.

At last someone with an actual brain.

**** off dickface. That is rape. She completely took advantage of him in every sense of the word.

Well no shit Blax. Obviously people don't mature at the exact same rate. I assumed that was so retardedly obvious that I didn't have to mention it. I also thought it was retardedly obvious that that doesn't matter. We cannot deal with every criminal case on an individual basis. The age of consent is the average age the country or state believes that a person is ready and mature enough to actually give consent. That is how the law works. We cannot say, 'well he is under the age of consent, but he's a really smart kid, so we'll just sweep this one under the rug, lol', or 'well she's techically underage, bt only by a few months, so whatevs!.' That would be stupid. That is why legally it is classified as rape, and will always be classified as rape, regardless of whether you think it's 'fair' or not. Now obviously there is some leeway involved, as with any crime, which is why we have different senteces etc, but if that 20 year old guy slept with her knowing that she was underage then he willingly broke the law. He gets what he deserves. Ah, so if something is legal, it therefore makes sense and is correct. Interesting. Wrong, but interesting.

Nephthys
Not terribly interesting actually.

Just wrong, then?

Nephthys
What you claimed me to be saying is.

Then we're in agreement.

Nephthys
We.....

Are ONE!

dadudemon
Originally posted by you get thorns
First off I was a fully willing victim of this as a youth. The details are not important. At the time I thought nothing was wrong with it. Today I have a different opinion. I will ask the question a different way. If it was done to your son would it be wrong?

If you say no then you are not even close to being mature enough to be a parent.

I can emphatically say "No" IFF my son is sexually mature and mentally mature.

dadudemon
Well no shit Blax. Obviously people don't mature at the exact same rate. I assumed that was so retardedly obvious that I didn't have to mention it. I also thought it was retardedly obvious that that doesn't matter. We cannot deal with every criminal case on an individual basis. The age of consent is the average age the country or state believes that a person is ready and mature enough to actually give consent. That is how the law works. We cannot say, 'well he is under the age of consent, but he's a really smart kid, so we'll just sweep this one under the rug, lol', or 'well she's techically underage, bt only by a few months, so whatevs!.' That would be stupid. That is why legally it is classified as rape, and will always be classified as rape, regardless of whether you think it's 'fair' or not. Now obviously there is some leeway involved, as with any crime, which is why we have different senteces etc, but if that 20 year old guy slept with her knowing that she was underage then he willingly broke the law. He gets what he deserves.

HA!

Yes, they SHOULD do it on an individual basis.

Why leave it up to a blanket law this is WRONG to begin with. smile

If it weren't for "underage" baby-making, the human species WOULD NOT exist. wink

The laws actually go against what our genes tell us to do...when it comes to females. Males, on the other hand, are almost the EXACT opposite. Mature, large, strong, males. That requires a mature male well past 18.

Granted, a sexually mature male or female, when put together well, is appealing, no matter the age. It's not WRONG to be attracted to and mate with that individual. It IS wrong, however, to do so to a human that is NOT fully sexually mature. In all instances, age be damned. The exceptions are those children that undergo spontaneous puberty at like 5 or something. Obviously, they should not be mated with.

Personally, I think all individuals should be reviewed by a licensed medical professional BEFORE they can even have sexual relations.

In cases of "statutory rape", there SHOULD be a professional that reviews the case to see if the "younger" person was taken advantage of. They could easily standardize into a set of psychological rules and use that standard as an evaluation. It would save a lot more time if an individual had to go to a licensed professional to see if they were ready for "adult" relationships. That would save us court time and there's already a large body of professionals out there.

What does this mean? Some are ready at 14, some are ready at 20, and some are never ready. Heck, some are aready at 8! It is very "individual."

But, I don't think the world is ready for fair laws, yet.

Nephthys
'Some are ready at 8?'

Obvious troll is obvious.

Tha C-Master
That entire statement is retarded as a blanket statement, A 17 year old girl having sex with a 20 year old man is considered rape. Anyone with a brain can realize that the mindset of a 17 year old girl and an 18 year old is not radically different. I would even argue that that applies to all people ranging from ages 16-20. It's not like there's some kind of "on" switch that mentally switches when you turn 18, making you responsible and smart. Depends on the state, in GA it's 16. Also yea, your mind isn't radically different.

Oh and for everyone, having an attraction with a prepubescent makes you a pedophile, a teenager would be an ephebophile. Big difference.

Nephthys
Point.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Depends on the state, in GA it's 16. Also yea, your mind isn't radically different.

Oh and for everyone, having an attraction with a prepubescent makes you a pedophile, a teenager would be an ephebophile. Big difference.

Can be a big difference, can be a difference of a minute.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Bardock42
Can be a big difference, can be a difference of a minute. Possibly, although people use pedophile in the case of a 16 or 17 year old which is completely wrong.

King Castle
i wish my elementary school teacher Ms. Califuno had seduced me.

Slay

You're an idiot. Never did you hear me say it was or was not rape. It was a high school rumour, who knows if it ever actually happened. Learn to think before you post.

Nephthys
You didn't need to say it. The quotation marks you put around 'raped' told the whole story. Now if you didn't intend to imply that then all power to you, just learn to think before you type next time. wink

Slay
You didn't need to say it. The quotation marks you put around 'raped' told the whole story. Now if you didn't intend to imply that then all power to you, just learn to think before you type next time. wink
The quotation marks were there because I had no idea if it really happened (like that) or not, self-righteous ****.

wink

DeathKap
Yeah the term should exist. Male or Female doesent make a difference.

Slay
Originally posted by DeathKap
Yeah the term should exist. Male or Female doesent make a difference.
So then, what you're really trying to say is that it shouldn't exist, because the term paedophile should suffice for both genders.

Nephthys
Well that was unnecessary since you already specified that it was a rumour and that it had only 'supposedly' taken place. The qoutation marks therefore imply something completely different from what you intended. Again, think before you type.

http://cosmetic-candy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Dolly-Wink-Koji-Make-Up.jpg

DeathKap
Originally posted by Slay
So then, what you're really trying to say is that it shouldn't exist, because the term paedophile should suffice for both genders.
hmm. I see. Well then actually yes it shouldnt. Paedophile should suffice to both genders. I agree with you.

Slay
Well that was unnecessary since you already specified that it was a rumour and that it had only 'supposedly' taken place. The qoutation marks therefore imply something completely different from what you intended. Again, think before you type.

No, if anything the quotation marks were a bit redundant. Again, you're being a self-righteous ****.

Edit: Looking back at my initial post, I didn't mention that it was rumour before I typed that. I was actually explaining the rumour in that sentence. So, really, nothing wrong with that post.

ADarksideJedi
Alot of older teachers are going to jail for being with young teen boys so they are out there.

dadudemon
'Some are ready at 8?'

Obvious troll is obvious.

Keyword before that is "psychological." Context is wonderful, isn't it?

Quotes around a word do not mean that the person disagrees with it. It can also be used to distance yourself from the word or quote in question...which is exactly what Slay did.

StarCraft2
well I know the story of Sarah Jane Salazar. (googled)

She was a 19 year old prostitute who had sex with a 16 year old boy. While she was working as a prostitute, she got infected with HIV and also infecting that 16 year old boy. She was charged for child sexual abuse. She also had a child with that 16 year old boy. Sarah Jane died in 2000 at age 25. her child/children have no HIV symptoms since Sarah Jane was on antivirals.

I would count this as female paedophile

dadudemon
Originally posted by StarCraft2
well I know the story of Sarah Jane Salazar. (googled)

She was a 19 year old prostitute who had sex with a 16 year old boy. While she was working as a prostitute, she got infected with HIV and also infecting that 16 year old boy. She was charged for child sexual abuse. She also had a child with that 16 year old boy. Sarah Jane died in 2000 at age 25. her child/children have no HIV symptoms since Sarah Jane was on antivirals.

I would count this as female paedophile

And I would not on the grounds you being factually wrong.

StarCraft2
And I would not on the grounds you being factually wrong.
paraphrase please

i didnt understand

thank you

Rogue Jedi
Paranutz.

dadudemon
paraphrase please

i didnt understand

thank you

What?

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

StarCraft2
paraphrase your sentence please, because I didnt understand what you mean. Thank you

dadudemon
paraphrase your sentence please, because I didnt understand what you mean. Thank you

It is not pedophilia: you are wrong.

StarCraft2
well by law its pedophilia since having sex with a minor is considered pedophilia...If i am wrong then...

is it 13 below? 12?

dadudemon
well by law its pedophilia since having sex with a minor is considered pedophilia...If i am wrong then...

is it 13 below? 12?

No, that would be statutory rape, not pedophilia. I read, no where, in the US, in which statutory rape is classified as pedophilia.

Also, in some states, 4 or less years difference in age is no prosecutable. In other states, if one is 16 and the other is less than 21, it's not a crime. WHat you meant to say was: "I do not like the fact that there was a 3 or 4 year difference in age between the two people."

In all instances, it's not pedophilia, at all: neither that man nor that woman were prepubescent. You should know this, as a nurse.

There are actually separate laws that address pedophilia. Usually below 14, but some under 12. It is not sex with a minor/statitory rape, at that point. It is carnal knowledge of a child, child molestation, and things like that.

Nephthys
Yah, it would be Ephebophilia, not pedophilia. Also its status as statuatory rape is only applicable in certain states/countries.

StarCraft2
well I dont know much about laws and its technicalities. I dont have criminology.

I am a health care provider I just push meds to them patients and let doctor know whats going on with the pt.
My criminology and my vocabulary on criminal stuff is limited to almost equivalent to ignorance as you can see on my post above. So im getting lessons from you people.

I just learned something new, yeah?

dadudemon
Yah, it would be Ephebophilia, not pedophilia. Also its status as statuatory rape is only applicable in certain states/countries.

No it wouldn't. Ephebophilia requires that they have started puberty and not finished. That's the 10-13 range for the most part. This is why the age of consent is sometimes at 16 instead of just 18. Not all laws are dumb.

Rogue Jedi
What?

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

Nephthys
No it wouldn't. Ephebophilia requires that they have started puberty and not finished. That's the 10-13 range for the most part. This is why the age of consent is sometimes at 16 instead of just 18. Not all laws are dumb.

I don't think you finish puberty at 13, it's more like 18. Puberty in males takes like 5 or 6 years mostly.

GRIMNIR
When I was young about 13 or so, I fancied one of the teaching assistants. She was gorgeous and wore short skirts often.
First thing I did each day after getting home from school was masturbate having lots of fantasies about her.
I wish I had got to make sexy time with her, but no such luck sadly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.