Maxima and Sersi vs Gladiator and Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comics Queen
Psy's vs Muscles. Who wins?

No holding back on either side.

Bentley
Team 1. Sersi will manage to mind-rape Glads and they'll overpower Teth.

Omega Vision
Team 1 takes it after a good fight.

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Team 1. Sersi will manage to mind-rape Glads and they'll overpower Teth.

Lol...

What's up with you and Gladiator vs mind rape. The only thing that it will do is slow him down and once he over comes it (like he recently dne against a powerful tp)... he is going to be pissed which would lead to team 1 getting the hell blitzed out of them.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...

What's up with you and Gladiator vs mind rape. The only thing that it will do is slow him down and once he over comes it (like he recently dne against a powerful tp)... he is going to be pissed which would lead to team 1 getting the hell blitzed out of them.

Gladiator has been pwned by mind-rape well enough for me to see it as a glaring weakness. I mean, if you actually had good showings -like shruging off attacks of a Emma Frost level opponent-, I could change my mind, but everytime he fights a psychic he comes down as rather unimpressive.

Nihilist
Team 1 wins, Glads is the weak link here.

carver9
Gladiator has been pwned by mind-rape well enough for me to see it as a glaring weakness. I mean, if you actually had good showings -like shruging off attacks of a Emma Frost level opponent-, I could change my mind, but everytime he fights a psychic he comes down as rather unimpressive.

No he hasn't... and Rachel tried to take him down with a TP attack and failed.

Stop using that as a safety against other opponents.

I'm ignoring you Nihilist. Gladiator physical feats are better than Black Adams and recently, Gladiator has been ranked as a Alpha +.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
No he hasn't... and Rachel tried to take him down with a TP attack and failed.

Stop using that as a safety against other opponents.

I'm ignoring you Nihilist. Gladiator physical feats are better than Black Adams and recently, Gladiator has been ranked as a Alpha +. Gladiator would get mauled by Adam, Glads couldnt go though what Adam did in WW3. WOW Alpha Plus, that has about as much credit as Omega lvl Mutant, only rabid fanboys wank that shit.

Bentley
Originally posted by Nihilist
Gladiator would get mauled by Adam, Glads couldnt go though what Adam did in WW3. WOW Alpha Plus, that has about as much credit as Omega lvl Mutant, only rabid fanboys wank that shit.

Given that Ronan may be an Alpha Plus himself there is quite a big difference among people in that rank.

carver9
Given that Ronan may be an Alpha Plus himself there is quite a big difference among people in that rank.

It was stated that Ronan wasnt alpha plus.

Prep-Man
Team 1.

leonidas
team 1 via sersi turning glads into a frog ala thor then the team combining to take out adam. sersi wouldn't be the one to be worried about mind raping anyway--max has ko'd ORION via tp. doubt glads would fare any better.

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
team 1 via sersi turning glads into a frog ala thor then the team combining to take out adam. sersi wouldn't be the one to be worried about mind raping anyway--max has ko'd ORION via tp. doubt glads would fare any better.

Is Sersi TP more powerful than Rachels?

leonidas
depends on the version of rachel. she was strong enough to engage exodus for a prolonged period of time though, imo.

max>sersi in terms of tp though-the extent of the advantage is arguable--and is FAR more prone to use her tp more offensively.

Konton
Originally posted by leonidas
depends on the version of rachel. she was strong enough to engage exodus for a prolonged period of time though, imo.

max>sersi in terms of tp though-the extent of the advantage is arguable--and is FAR more prone to use her tp more offensively.

It's not really debatable.

Sersi scanned the world once, ambiguously stalemated Exodus with SOMETHING, and cast illusions on the Avengers... woopie.

Maxima took on Warworld Braniac with tp and has subdued Orion on more than one occasion. Waaaay more substance to her feats.

iceman24567
If they can do a combined tp assault on Glads I see team 1 winining a vast majority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.