Comic Book Video Game Adaptations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Which characters/titles would you like to see in a video game? Not a movie tie in, but an original, stand alone console experience? What kind of mechanics would you like to see?

Kazenji
Another Punisher Game would be good something along the lines of the PS2/Xbox game

and a Ghost Rider game.

-Pr-
I actually like the 3rd person punisher game from a while back.

Already getting GL and another Batman, so...

Superman, with some of the mechanics shown in the cancelled PS3 game.

Video:

VKvjKcDSswA

That or another MUA/XML game that has Cyclops in it. And is on pc, as MUA when modded was awesome.

Kazenji
That Supes game actually looks good shame on the cancellation.

Bouboumaster
Something in the line of Superman 64, it was awesome!!!

.... Just kidding.

I'll say like -Pr-, and I wish for another MUA/XML. Possibly, with a story line that would go more in the way that MUA 1. MUA 2 was great, because it featured The Hulk ( rock ) but in MUA 1, you had Strange, Surfer... I want the line-up of the Defenders, if there's a MUA 3! And what about adding the most awesome hero of them all, and I name Hercules!

JakeTheBank
Hot damn, that Superman game looked awesome. If they could do for him what Arkham Asylum did for Batman...

I'd like a Doctor Strange game for one. Action/adventure platformer type with a bunch of RPG elements such as leveling up and getting better spells and the like.

Daredevil would be cool, too. I see that one being similar in tone and style to Arkham Asylum/City, but with more of an open world feel. It would be neat to play as Daredevil and then have missions as Matt Murdock to break the monotomy of ass kicking and have to take on cases and help various clients in trouble and stuff.

On the DC side, a better JLA game in the vein of Ultimate Alliance would rock. Probably starting off with the Big 7 and unlocking other characters as the game progresses.

And Secret Six or Suicide Squad (which I believe they are making a Suicide Squad game according to an interview of Geoff Johns) could be a sleeper hit if done right. I can see them having moralistic choices during missions which can effect how the game pans out toward the end.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Something in the line of Superman 64, it was awesome!!!

.... Just kidding.

I'll say like -Pr-, and I wish for another MUA/XML. Possibly, with a story line that would go more in the way that MUA 1. MUA 2 was great, because it featured The Hulk ( rock ) but in MUA 1, you had Strange, Surfer... I want the line-up of the Defenders, if there's a MUA 3! And what about adding the most awesome hero of them all, and I name Hercules!

I actually had Hulk in MUA 1. stick out tongue

I actually had all four defenders. Plus most of the X-Men...

Black bolt z
I really liked the Watchmen: End is nigh.

So it'd be nice to see something like that. Lobo would be an awesome character to play with in a game.

Omega Vision
A Green Lantern game. It'd be so awesome if there was a mechanic for designing your own moves/constructs rather than just having a prefab set of them activated by button mashing sequences.

Sr J-Bieb
A Starlord/Gardians of the Galaxy type game.

Make it a mix of Mass Effect (for shooting), and Dragon Age (for h2h)... or KOTOR, but with better shooting mechanics. Exploration of different planets. Big bad guy is something hugely cosmic, or even the A-Wave (obviously a little different story).
Ya, I'd like that.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
A Green Lantern game. It'd be so awesome if there was a mechanic for designing your own moves/constructs rather than just having a prefab set of them activated by button mashing sequences.

We're getting a GL game, though I doubt it will have what you're talking about...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -Pr-
We're getting a GL game, though I doubt it will have what you're talking about...
Of course it won't, its an adaptation of an adaptation.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
A Starlord/Gardians of the Galaxy type game.

Make it a mix of Mass Effect (for shooting), and Dragon Age (for h2h)... or KOTOR, but with better shooting mechanics. Exploration of different planets. Big bad guy is something hugely cosmic, or even the A-Wave (obviously a little different story).
Ya, I'd like that. Forget what i said, make this shit!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.