I might have to leave KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinXed by JaNx
Not that anyone cares, but how the hell do i disable the ads on the lower part the page? Every minute an ad keeps going off regardless of how many times i press stop or mute. If it continues i wont be able to browss kmc anymore, because it's like screaming babies in my ears and i really don't like punching babies but i will if i have too.

Just sayin is all mad

steverules_2
So you were all like

http://smallbiztechnology.com/media/angry_laptop.jpg

Bardock42
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Not that anyone cares, but how the hell do i disable the ads on the lower part the page? Every minute an ad keeps going off regardless of how many times i press stop or mute. If it continues i wont be able to browss kmc anymore, because it's like screaming babies in my ears and i really don't like punching babies but i will if i have too.

Just sayin is all mad

Get an ad blocker, every worthwhile browser has at least one.

Nephthys
Or you could just mute the sound.

Peach
Who the hell doesn't use an adblocker these days?

steverules_2
Originally posted by Peach
Who the hell doesn't use an adblocker these days?

The member who made this thread no expression

The Nuul
Originally posted by Peach
Who the hell doesn't use an adblocker these days? Originally posted by steverules_2
The member who made this thread no expression

The Nuul
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx

Just sayin is all mad

Try this http://easylist.adblockplus.org/en/ or just type in add blocker in Google for the browser that you use. DL it.

ADarksideJedi
My computer does the same thing.I just don't pay any attention to it.

dadudemon
Yeah:. Mute or use an ad-blocker.

I have no choice but to "take it like a man" at work because they will not allow me to install Firefox and/or an ad-blocker program. So, I just turn my speakers off.

King Castle
and that's how americans get paid

Rogue Jedi
With ad blockers?

King Castle
no, by playing on the computer at work

Rogue Jedi
Ah, I can smell your jealousy. BTW, according to you, I'm not "American."

King Castle
nope.. but i wont hold it against... so long as you have guns and are ready to day die to keep your civil liberties from being taken by the man.

Rogue Jedi
I got guns, but only for protection. Live and let live.

dadudemon
Well, I'm paid for availability during the middle of the night: not to actually work. The "clients" demanded 24/7 services, despite that fact that I don't handle but 5-10 IT incidents a night. There are times that shit hits the fan with like an entire facility losing network connectivity or a server outage...and all of my "skills" and paid availability are ultra-convenient and necessary...and that's pretty much why I get paid to not work most of the time.

It's worth it, imo. From both a management (budget) and an end-user perspective, it's worth it.

King Castle
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I got guns, but only for protection. Live and let live. but if not you will use them to keep from having them taken from you, right?

Rogue Jedi
No, I won't. I'll only use them if my life or the life of my loved ones are placed in danger.

King Castle
pfff.. you're not only not american by actual heritage which should be renamed as an aztlantian but you're not eve one by heart and spirit sneer

you disgust mered_indian

by the way can i borrow a dollar? embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by King Castle
pfff.. you're not only not american by actual heritage which should be renamed as an aztlantian but you're not eve one by heart and spirit sneer

you disgust mered_indian

by the way can i borrow a dollar? embarrasment I'm actually like 4-5% cherokee. Just because I won't kill government officials who decide to, by law, take my guns, as well as everyone elses, I disgust you? K.

King Castle
pfff.. fine.. you're an aztlantian.. but you're not allowed to eat from the buffet it is reserved for ppl who are 10% and above.

it's not lawful if it violates the constitution.uggh

Rogue Jedi
Does your shit stink?

The Nuul
Originally posted by dadudemon
Yeah:. Mute or use an ad-blocker.

I have no choice but to "take it like a man" at work because they will not allow me to install Firefox and/or an ad-blocker program. So, I just turn my speakers off.

Proxy or policy?

LanceWindu
I love AdBlock Plus.

I whitelist sites that I don't mind making a buck off of my pageviews. But any site that uses ads with audio? **** them.

dadudemon
Originally posted by The Nuul
Proxy or policy?

Both. Actually, all three. Just realized that it is a combination of security policy (lack of admin rights), proxy blocking and firewall filtering, and employee policy.

Originally posted by LanceWindu
But any site that uses ads with audio? **** them.

Indeed.

jinXed by JaNx
Thanks guys. I know i'm a friggin idiot. I was just pissed

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by steverules_2
So you were all like

http://smallbiztechnology.com/media/angry_laptop.jpg

EXactly

Coldfire
lulz KC got banned?

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Coldfire
lulz KC got banned?
Apparently so, yeas. xD

Coldfire
lol how come?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.